Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,784 members, 7,962,585 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North (1504 Views)

An Accused Came To The Court With Charms In Lagos / Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North / Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by manck2: 2:38am On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by LordMecuzy(m): 3:34am On Nov 19, 2014
I Smell E-war
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by musiwa95: 3:56am On Nov 19, 2014
undecided cool cool
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by musiwa95: 4:12am On Nov 19, 2014
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by dunkem21(m): 4:35am On Nov 19, 2014
wink
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by emeviks: 4:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Speechless.
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by 9jii(m): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2014
They no see government what do you expect?
You think Sticks and cutlass go match this armor and AKs?
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by ameer2: 6:23am On Nov 19, 2014
O.p. . .ur a big fat liar. . .this picture are d local vigalantee group dat were gathered 4rm kano,sokoto,katsina and many oda northern states.Stop spreading un-necessary plss i beg yu.
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by ameer2: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Mind you,if ur in there shoes n u c dem passing ur village,wil u fight dem or hail dem to pass leaving no1 unhurt
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by Bamss1(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2014
ameer2:
O.p. . .ur a big fat liar. . .this picture are d local vigalantee group dat were gathered 4rm kano,sokoto,katsina and many oda northern states.Stop spreading un-necessary plss i beg yu.
am not sure u watched dat video. So local vigilantes now move in convoy of tanks and motorcycles? Carrying ak47 and flags with Arabic inscriptions?
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2014
ameer2:
keep smoking weed ok
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by rayblast(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Imposicant!!!!!My questions plenty.Where BH get dis kind Weapon?Na wen Shekau ressurect?If na from our military BH guys get al dis weapon abeg make our govt no waste billions to buy any weapon.D same weapon wey our military go run leave for battle field?BH boys are getting well equipped by da day.See as BH guys dey flex govt armoured tank!!!Which way Naija!!
Re: Video Many Came Out To Welcome Boko Haram In The North by delishpot: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Who born them? If they dare not come out to welcome them ehn, na sword and gun for follow them.
Chei, my dear Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Very Wicked ( A True Life Story Of How A Man Raped 10 Girls) / Another Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Malaysia / CNN Calls Rotimi Amaechi Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Politician…bancorp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.