Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (937452 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2013
Bring him forth/ but fore we'll slit his lungs/ to prove im really Lord/ heres a quick report/ Dave Robinson is his god/
So you don't have to read his frozen stanzas to know hes Born Stiff . . . .
too rigid . . . the solely thing inside of him that ''flows involuntarily'' . . . . is his blood/

That prick must be really dumb/ but the way I fruit on her pink lip . you'd feel its strawberry/
I act an alien with a thousand d.eeks . . .
'spoon' ur chic with so many 'phucks' . . . till her stomach is filled with cutleries/

His death will certainly prove me is bloodthirsty/ when I have his gum plastered to a stick/
He assumes Messiahship . . .
And i'd have his whole family nailed on the cross . . . . and him personally hammered to a tree!!/

Don't bother going defensive @ me cos i've mastered Toure's team/ so even if this sty is abandoned by these bushy pigs/
Call it stinginess if you wanna . . .
I still wont ''give up'' . . . . . i'll rather hold on to my Zinc Roofing Sheets/

Right now, ima stir up a thick rudely diss/ her abnormal monetary attitude shows shes an ego-maniac/ and when she threatens to live . he'll be like PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT/
He now works in 2 splits . his girlie made him broke . . .
Ne'er satisfied with the plenty coins he pours hourly on her laps . . . . . reason she always ask for more like nymphomaniacs/

Been a while I read somethin' unimaginable from you insomaniacs/ perhaps you've been carried away by mine . guess ima pull down all my rhyme/
Wanna hear the sound of ma bones crackin' . . .
turn my neck clockwise . . . . make me look down on my spine!!!!/

Sold your birthright for just two yam, gun and wine/ you fall for anythin' and could be easily tricked with gullible amenities/
Sweat it all out b.itch . . .
u don't have fans Eve . . . don't be deceived . jes a stan with multiple identities/

Plus you pen with a horrible high tensity/ ya too weak to command a police department ...so, enough of ur flaccid lemon talk/
Even ya Delta gay brothers are Warri'ed . . . .
cos ur so called 'magic stick' cant react to stimuli . . . . after, you call yourself . acclaimed leader of a Rapid Response Squad/
Re: Flow For Rank by judypeng: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2013
ISKY & AZsky G1 GPRS DONGLE , decoder gprs dongle for avatar satellite. DSTV avatar satellite
Y4 dongle, IKS for satellite receiver/ internet dongle
DBS receiver/ DBS receiver dish
New FTA africa dongle Free sky G1 GPRS adapter dongle

SS7Ni, SS5Ni, SS1, ChO, SS4, SS6, UniCh, NaGeo, AMag, MAct+, SS3Ni, SS3, MPrem, MNetW, HAUSA, YORUB, SS10, MSer, NGwld, AMEnt, AMM1, M D&R, BBC L, CRIME, SCITY, M Fam, MShow, SSHD1, SSHD2, SSHD3, MPrem, MNetW, DisHD, Chann, Style, E !, Al Jazeera Engl, Nick, M Com, Disc, OneG, AMWld, BLITZ, BBC E, CBS R, MStar, BBC K,

* Internet Key Sharing(IKS)through Cell Phone * Insert SIM card.

Karen
Email: karen.peng@samfong

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2013
Who wanna challenge me?? cool
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2013
Hey, tell ,e what yall think of this song i recorded. Ill release the audio once i finish my mixtape. Its called 'Bedroom'
It may sound like its just about a girl towards the end but really its just a song explaining how i began rapping and why i am the way i am. And theres some deeper things as well.

So here we go...

Another night in my bedroom/
That red light, and no shrooms, but i know the truth/
im dead tonight, call it fright night, on a witches broom/
im headed to my doom, i aint got a crew, cept one or two, of them fake friends, and i pay their dues, like i was a jew/ but they dont believe...

im d-ray and i am part of holy trinity/
so crucify me and see if i wake up in three/
thats sunday, cracked from an egg, then monday, i go back to sleep/

cuz i been here... for eternity/
theres no turnin me/
cuz im bout... common courtisy/
so why dont you just stop hurtin me/
man im burnin... like the furnace heat/
you gotta have a third degree for grief/
you cant hear when i speak, but i lead, man i bleed, with no sleeve, and i sleep just to turn the keys/

hear me please... cuz i know the Ts/
and im searchin... for an order, trees/
with no fruit... but you smell the breeze/
and im stallin... im a lazy teen/
got dreams and im makin em reality/
im so mean... and im angering/
help me... help me/

if i wanted to sing/ id already be king/ im so master - ring/ call it a fetish for rings/ they dont see what i bring/ and my girl be a spring/ back to life, no need to fight, man im tired of wings...

cause i cant even fly, and if i will try, man ill feel the sting/

endin my life... would be an option/
the sub shed some light... so i feel like i done lost it/
kill me tonight... [No] cause i gotta try this/
love me despite, the fact that i lost it, but what is it costin?!/

Dont pay me/ i dont wanna be lazy/ i dont wanna be grazing/ gotta start aiming/ for my own no flaming... walls and some balls, thats territory claiming/ [next post]
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2013
this is the real dating/ and im lovin my baby/ she be my real lady/ she aint even playin/ she all i need, maybe/ shes fuuckin amazing

its over... that green light/
...im not feelin right/
blow me over like a leaf blower...im tryna kill the nights/
from my mind, but i cant find/
... those right lines/
ima sober goer, i fight crime, that clover-clover, that bytch lied/

and you slide out, but i want you back... girl i need you/
its all doubt that i had the last... i couldnt read you/
but i know you now... your a bytch for that/
bullshiit, whack, excuse that i knew cant explain why i feel sad/

cuz id ride for you/
die for you/
id ask my dad if i could ride with you/
im doin things that i never thought i would/
but id try for you, like im doing for you/
but no quits... im through giving up cuz i bruise/
no quits/
this is it/
girl i wish/
we will kiss/
cuz thats bliss/

(x3)
In the end ill be fresh in a hurse/
fullfillment and quench of my thirst/
thats why im always writing a verse/
never end, she pretend that im hers/
{END}

Any feedback? I love critisism

-DSuperT
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NONSENSE!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
DSuperT:

im d-ray and i am part of holy trinity/
so crucify me and see if i wake up in three/

Caught the eye
Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
freestyle for the weekend.

I take the niggas out of coverage ,
to the ranch ,I make them forage,
to feed the beefs I've gat in storage,
with a dis they lose their courage,
I make them get discouraged ,
cos wen I rhyme,, I fill up great wordies in-between my flows like I'm an island of knowledge.
I don't bite old lines I seek new things 'Isaac Newton" like an icon of knowledge.

The eagles that came to brawl with me ... now they crawl
I make them humble I broke their wings and make them lose their claws
it just the consequences of their flaws
those who run the sky before now belongs to the floor.
Demsid is the man ,the man of the year
thou I'm not yet a millionaire ,but as a student I generate a million a year.
I bully niggas in club wen I cruise in with my convoy of bullions
buga them with my Bugatti
massacre masseratti .

mo n para Lori tablet mi, para see tam'all.
I Leave no survival wen I battle, I totally kill them all.
Adolph Hitler. i see the whole earth as a piece of fruit ,
I tried to quench my thirst by squeezing out all its Jews.
deadly rap I spit and
wen I'm tru with my actions magnito metal falls.
flows droping with gravity Waterfalls.
I'm the first man ,the only creature standing when the angels fall.

this is more than a threat
mere tinking of challenging me can make u lose your breath
I moved the earth around the moon when I was put to test.
I'm the only human living that doctors are yet to test.
So nobody tests me.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
demsid:
i see the whole earth as a piece of fruit ,
I tried to quench my thirst by squeezing out all its Jews.

Juicy.
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
ojoawo:

Caught the eye

Thanks
Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Saturday night freestyle . .
. . . Its a slaughter party/ so best call ya army/ I aint down for mustard findings/ I hurt and harm peeps/ and stop their Laughing/ outshine Dark poets with Lightening . . . And Leave thunder clapping!/
My ether corrode this mister/ cos I'm a hollow viscera/ fire bullets to a negro mouth . . . till they brand him Leadbiter/ Like the borough midfielder!/
my deadly bars excess/ No need for early Large respects/ cos my skills barely harnessed yet!/
I Never Issue a Later warning/ ya ways are sordid/ so I'll just mumble a phrase that hurt him/ before the facial churning/ flip through your pad . . and the page's apauling/ royalty is what you lames are forming/ but I'm Steel King . . cos my bar-reign . . like I run the asian country!/
my bentley convo/ Gently storm roads/ if any oppose/ we dish deadly combos/ you'd be defeated . . . if you attempt stepping on toes!/
If its beef I'm heinous at that/ ask edward . . I scissor hands Fast/ for writing so ambiguous and wack/ my eminence international . . . while you just Recently left villa for the city Like Jësus Navas!/
it was the truth?/ that ya beetch got all the looks?/ oh a false presume/ and here comes the dudes/ she quick to Hey-guy . . . read b/w the lines . . and you ended up marrying a prostitute!!/
my cape move with the wind/ as I Pull houdini schemes/ ya chick master balls like neuer and velthuzien/ I mount ya Lass . . . Before I Bend-her over . . call it s3x made in bayer Leverkusen!!/
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 2:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Daphantom: Saturday night freestyle . .
. . . Its a slaughter party/ so best call ya army/ I aint down for mustard findings/ I hurt and harm peeps/ and stop their Laughing/ outshine Dark poets with Lightening . . . And Leave thunder clapping!/
My ether corrode this mister/ cos I'm a hollow viscera/ fire bullets to a negro mouth . . . till they brand him Leadbiter/ Like the borough midfielder!/
my deadly bars excess/ No need for early Large respects/ cos my skills barely harnessed yet!/
I Never Issue a Later warning/ ya ways are sordid/ so I'll just mumble a phrase that hurt him/ before the facial churning/ flip through your pad . . and the page's apauling/ royalty is what you lames are forming/ but I'm Steel King . . cos my bar-reign . . like I run the asian country!/
my bentley convo/ Gently storm roads/ if any oppose/ we dish deadly combos/ you'd be defeated . . . if you attempt stepping on toes!/
If its beef I'm heinous at that/ ask edward . . I scissor hands Fast/ for writing so ambiguous and wack/ my eminence international . . . while you just Recently left villa for the city Like Jësus Navas!/
it was the truth?/ that ya beetch got all the looks?/ oh a false presume/ and here comes the dudes/ she quick to Hey-guy . . . read b/w the lines . . and you ended up marrying a prostitute!!/
my cape move with the wind/ as I Pull houdini schemes/ ya chick master balls like neuer and velthuzien/ I mount ya Lass . . . Before I Bend-her over . . call it s3x made in bayer Leverkusen!!/

Hahahaha...This d.ope shii got me laughing drugs nigga!
Re: Flow For Rank by cptnCarnage: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
drop an instant chronicle. lyrical dispensation sub-atomical. Spit chemical weaponry biological. Lyrics that are illogical(ill-logical). Esoteric context diabolical. Making them look comical/like comedian's with speech impediments. I am the evidence. The rhyme reason personification that invades their residents/with evil. Zombiefied mc's that be feeble. Carnage that be concluded to be not my equal. Lyrically lethal. Like a needle/ in the arms of a drug fiend. The dope flow that be the medication running through their blood stream. Junk dreams. complexity inevitable to never come clean/ clinical lycanthropy. Biblical catastrophe. To break down lyrical anatomy's. The physical uncannily/ kill them with accurate compensation. Methodology indicative condemnation. Sickness to delude their concentration.done

Carnage exclusive
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
cptn_Carnage: drop an instant chronicle. lyrical dispensation sub-atomical. Spit chemical weaponry biological. Lyrics that are illogical(ill-logical). Esoteric context diabolical. Making them look comical/like comedian's with speech impediments. I am the evidence. The rhyme reason personification that invades their residents/with evil. Zombiefied mc's that be feeble. Carnage that be concluded to be not my equal. Lyrically lethal. Like a needle/ in the arms of a drug fiend. The dope flow that be the medication running through their blood stream. Junk dreams. complexity inevitable to never come clean/ clinical lycanthropy. Biblical catastrophe. To break down lyrical anatomy's. The physical uncannily/ kill them with accurate compensation. Methodology indicative condemnation. Sickness to delude their concentration.done

Carnage exclusive

Inspectah Deck of NL. Good drops.

Rhyme of the week
Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
dj5naira:

Juicy.
tanx man
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Daphantom:
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
demsid: .
tanx man

You're welcome greatest grandson.
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
that was fantastic . Bloody fantastics i tell ya
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Daphantom: Saturday night freestyle. . .

she quick to Hey-guy . . . read b/w the lines . . and you ended up marrying a prostitute!!/

buhahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by cptnCarnage: 5:33am On Oct 14, 2013
ERTHAENIGMA: Keep on ducking, wack B.IATCH!, or u want to go and find d best place to bite 4rm huh? Mtcheew. Mikuz,cal dat fa.g glacierz,20lines please

lets battle cup cake
Re: Flow For Rank by mimidee09: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Flow For Rank by mimidee09: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2013
hey everyone, I have a special song here for you. This song touches me personally and in a way I think you might feel the same way. Just listen to it and tell me if am right. smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T6a-6sjVc4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2013
[/s]
dj5naira:

You're welcome greatest grandson.
I'm ur greatest granddad
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2013
demsid: I'm ur greatest granddad

...only in your dreams.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2013
An unmovable truth from this bold Everest/ 3 in oNe ...a deflated brain, punctured thoughts and holed temperament/
cos even bible proved it . . .
You were ne'er The King of Kings . . . . neither is your name mentioned amongst rulers in the OLD TESTAMENT/

With his jumpy floaty lies . the toad never rest/ he still smears some phoney quotes on his word/
shudda be stoned with pebbles/ cos all the stories on Mercury, Mars comin' from this nephew/ . Saturn, Uranus . . are all from his geography textbook/
So if he claims astronaut and screams ...That's Venus!!!/ . . . . then its him happily pointin' at the body-lotion he bought/

Couldnt defend his folly uni-Verse . despite the floppy Voltron he brought/ even tha mayor is dumb too/
Can you reason @all . . or do you think with your incisors
My packet of chocolate can-diss unsafe for consumption . . . bite a Bar, damage your wisdom tooth/

Now he has bandage on his gum root/ childhood palaver, ...hitherto, the same wahala/
His dentitions still developin' . . .
I don't think ima serve the Cow beef again . . . . . Henceforth, rather feed him b.reast milk from female cadavers!!!!/

I circle tranquillizers around e-male mandalas/ with no careers . . . so wake up, cos your dreams are all foil/
View my ILLScripts if you suffer from insomnia . . . .
My eyegasmic verses would put you to ''sleep'' like a Pidgin slang for ''congealed'' groundnut oil/

Lionel! How could he be among the shortlist and not tall/ no reference to Aki & Pawpaw, or any clown but anyhow/
'Messi' got talent truly . . . .
cos even Peter confessed he could run under beds . . . without Crouchin' or bendin' down!/

Y'all im endin' now/ de~Compose u satellite niggas if you feel u could stay STRONG/ I kee you in the compartment where you lay on/
Got weapons cum pesticides/ so best decide/ how you die, with broom . . . . . or I shoot you sprays from ma Bay~gun/

German footballers and preachers cherish the way I sway pun/ so for her own good . . let either singers tape her two legs/
Manuel newer testaments . . .
If I slap ur b.itch on the right side of her face . and she ''turn to ME the other cheek . . . . ima finger r.ape her to death!!!!!''/
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
dj5naira: /

Couldnt defend his folly uni-Verse . despite the floppy Voltron he brought/ even tha mayor is dumb too/
Can you reason @all . . or do you think with your incisors
My packet of chocolate can-diss unsafe for consumption . . . bite a Bar, damage your wisdom tooth/

This Though
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
ThunderStorm:
that was fantastic . Bloody fantastics i tell ya

where have thou been?
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ema prince:
where have thou been?
on lowkey-mode hommie . . and lost my phone . .my beloveth phone . .

seen yall keeping this hood alive . . nice work fam . .

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
ThunderStorm:
lowkey-mode hommie . . and lost my phone . .my beloveth . .

Fa.g.got Alert ^^
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Fa.g.got Alert ^^
lol mumu.
was referring to my phone obviously
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
shii, nice one man, keep it up
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
SOMETHING I FELT LIKE SHOWIN Y'ALL
IMMORTALS RAP GROUP FEMCEE FINALS
WINGONIA IKPI dissing CIRCULAR KHIMWHYTE

Instead of facing me, I know u'd RATHER DISS MA FAM/ call me a FANATIC AND SCAM/...buh AFTER DIS...YA DAMNED/ I always wondered
why u kept giving ur ppussy out, until I saw that ur pic with the FATHER CHRISMAS CAP!/ See ITS AH FACT/ Guys treat khim the way BRATS TREAT TOYS/ slap her A$$ WITH JOY/ Maybe, dats d 'west life', since her A$$ DEPLOYED/ cos she moves from 'boys to men' men to boys now she even thinks dat its 'Fun' wen she ffucks dem "BACK STREE BOYS"!!!/ But wait...Who accepted this ARTISAN HERE?/ A bbitch that's LACKING THA FLARE/ when am done we won't see white like the teeth of em 3rd generation AFRICAN MEN!/ I look at the FACTS AM STUNNED/ u culd be FAT AND SHORT/ u culd be SMART OR DUMB/ wait... inFACT YA DUMB/ buh wetin pain me be say how can khim "white" be BLACK AS FFUCK?!!//////
Den posed in her CHOIR TOP/ n suit forming holy A$$ FOR CHURCH/ but FORGIVE ME/ I look at UR LYRICS/
U go call me bbitch, ppussy, llesbo say am FORBIDDEN/....still climb altar for church on sunday say WORSHIP HIM!/ BBitch who are u WORSHIPPING!/
I swear na GOD GO PUNISH KHIM!!!!/
And I know u LAZY AND HOPING/ to PHASE ME....NA STORY/ Wait are u also dating drulz?? Cos I heard of a 2yr old murda case involvin "CASEY ANTHONY / abi "K.C N TONY"!!!/ (khim circular) BBitch! Battling me is a DISASTER/ I weep for ur RRETARD BARS/ Sid, pills, hunter all ruined ur WEAK A$$ RAP/ Now ur number of losses is high, buh u claim u'v not been beaten, tryna 'hide the number' like scratch panels in RECHARGE CARDS!!!/ Buh that INFANT RAP/ the-caps-lock, n nnigga-talks don't change the fact that u gat a BABY'S
CONCIENCE/ u can't raise ur voice, and u talk of RAISING YOUR TECHS?/...stop
FAKING...FORGET/ U write like a 'man', Tink like a 'bbitch'.u MAYBE OPRESED u culd get to a ttoilet and be confused whether to enter the "LADIES OR GENTS"!!!/ Am BLAZING MORE TECHS/ see I RAP DISCREET/ pull sumtn out ur 'heart'...dats a MAGIC TRICK!/ nd quit running around ill script, u don't satisfy with the A$$ N' SSHIIT/ ....So When I saw ur waec result, see F9 full ground ..no be say u no sabi book, buh u BAD WITH SCRIPTS!!!/ FACT IS THIS/ False personals? I'v been THROUGH ALL THIS SSHIT/ but u?....u need NEW UNDDIES, BBITCH!!/ Too many ddick holes in em, ur jes a "big hhoe", that shuld b used in clearing the BUSH ON SLEAK'S DDICK!!!/ Buh In tis finals i MAKE THA RULES/ I beat u, den bring it back LIKE DEJAVU U gat an ugu nyash...its Flat, gat stretch marks AND A TATOO/ When sleak pummels u hard....all we see is sumtn "black haired with a red a$$" LIKE A BABOON!/ FACE THA TRUTH/...we dopeys dont come round u, we don't want stupidty INFECTING US/ now u pretend like u RESENTING US/ its y its sleak u DEPENDING ON/....he brings his ddick, u automatically bring ur bbutt, We culd say u gat an "auto bbutt" that shuld be fighting DECEPTICONS!!/ (Autobot)
VS
CIRCULAR KHIMWHYTE dissing WINGONIA IKPI

This dry-girl-is,/ not a tight-vet-please../
she only jumps on posts to insult or
hype-textcees/ so mindless-if,/ she talks abt 'screwing nnuts into peoples
sockets"... its cos d bbitch is into "eye-
service!!//
shes the type to shun her duties justa
spit-weird-about-wwhores/ insultin Pelt
and Gloria of havin big-heads-and-round-bbutts,/ but see-girl-ya-daft-thoughts,/ were totally ignored! ...cos you're too small to be noticed,like midgets-around-us//
but wait a minute o,..

I hear say u dey pack-some-real-guns,/ wit gats-on-each-runs, / to blast-on-ill- scums,,/...so how animetum manage snatch-ur-weapons?/ cos for una brawl we just dey see 'wreck everywhere .like say u be Dafur-region//
You're just a bbastard-cretin,/ that is wack-at-spitting,/ u won a few noobs, dont tink ure a master-winnie,/ stop d gangsta- lyrics ,/ if u're ever 'assumed mean' ... its just math-statistics,/
see, dis type-of-rookie-lies,/ she writes-her-groupie-lines,/ but still nobody hypes-her-stupid-guys,/ my nines snipe-ur-spooky-eyes,/ and 'crack open ur temple' like when christ-was-crucified//
Come-on-lets-think,/ From-ur-best-pic,/ u slim, com get two smalls balls 4corner I swear u fit call-ur-self-ddick,/but-honestly,/ u nor-correct-sleak,/ wen him say ur wide ppussy dey "opened to every damned soul",we fit call am "bottomless-pit''//
If she dont quit-her-rants/ I'l put the 'herb under this flow' like river-plants/ ... or better still, prove winnie is a ppussy wen I take off her bigger-pants/ ....
Cos dey rate her as the babe-with-bad-scripts/ and she starts feelin great-with-wack-spits,./ but at Phreaks, Comfort was actually breaking-yah-ribs.../ With swift punches dat' made her see stars like bitches dating-artistes.../
wat a stinking-fool../im swinging- tools,/ to split wing-in-twos,/ while knives leave her brain drippin-juice,/ cos khim steady "cutting i" without winking-dudes/
I'll smack-da-dweeb,/ with crack-tactics,../ im a badder-beast,/ we all knw her bars-are-weak,/ numero famz are always helpin the bbastard-bbitch,/ so if dey say she sick is cos she cant do witat d Fam-assist,// <pharmacist>
C-KhimWhyte
ENJOY

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.