Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,933 members, 7,962,974 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (937782 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
3 words ~ bizarre, vigour, monstrous/ this heathen gods and demons all strong/
oNe Al bullet won't even bleed the primordial spirits . . . . so they gave 'Dee more gore guns!'/

Even my in-laws don run/ enough of insult/
We don't wanna hear the angry kid speak inspirational quotes . . . cos all the Words of Whiz-dumb/

my stay power is till God prolly comes/ . front attempts, but turn back at Mayday/
So anyone whos tryna Set Fire To D Reign . . . is ''wasting his time like listenin' all day to songs by Adele!!!''/

Lip service and pure lies, as they say/ would all end when I grammatically rip his bling gang/
in real sense . . .
none of 'em will ever get the Midas touch . . . . until they practically grip this King's hand/

ma 'solid meta gears' could radically finish him now/ . the only underground palm tree in between potatoes/
Phuck my deejay spins . . . im the twist in tornadoes!!/

Ya quick frees low ratio/ since D beginning/ beef briefly written/ define what hiphop should be, ...TASTY! . but you toddlers so bland/
We made for the streetz . . . . while this screw drivers always 'on the road' like coal tars/

Blitz buddy brings bolder bowled bars/ you traders aint half my realness/
if this is Onitsha . . .
All these psychic puns im marketin' . . . . will force 'aba boys' and tycoons to mind their business!/

Ask eyewitness/ ima glutton when it comes to diss mullets/
so if you dwarfs threaten to serve me a shot . . . . I prove to you I eat bullets!/
Re: Flow For Rank by crizzy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Damn! I blew up like a fuckin dynamite/tryna shine ah light/coz yall niggaz aint rhymin right/rozay in skinny jeanz..obvious I'm effin' tight/nw I intimidate d sun! D way I shine so bright/

Two deadly beast battlin!/2 sticks and 2 violins/2 secondz left to perform before 22 kings/im like frodo in d lord of d rings/d chosen one with an IQ spinin with kind o' lyrics I bring/

Still standin in d game..I neva crouch on em/kip d lyrics on "reach"..I neva go church rat on em/crizzy neva go night time..I stay sunny/like hell I still make it blaze on em/

I will neva put put ma mouth in d puss/still wouldn't be funny if d puss was in booth/u niggaz won't grow beta go back to ur root/coz I'm bout to "launch" like d meal afternoon/

See I be walkin bare foot..u wanna walk in ma shoes?/go on... Do I rap like papoose?/slowpoke! ..even beta than rukus?/blow on..aiin ready to heat dah puss!//lol #2012 I wan delete am 4 ma notepad
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 1:49am On Nov 02, 2013
Crizzy,are u quoting M.I's lines or you claiming its Urs?
Re: Flow For Rank by kerijay(m): 2:15am On Nov 02, 2013
I Thought so too...""Lines from one of his songs in that Illegal music 2 mixtape...
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2013
ILLScripts: Crizzy,are u quoting M.I's lines or you claiming its Urs?
kerijay: I Thought so too...""Lines from one of his songs in that Illegal music 2 mixtape...
don't tell me that you don't know crizzy... I am not surprised cos he was born a biter
Re: Flow For Rank by chocckidd: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
haaha ... almost all crizzy's "dope " shit are bitten now... its a known fact
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
airmark:
Moment of respite, some mcs could bite bones that long been thrown away/
Thank God the likes of sleakid and crizzy have all been blown away/

Never knew crizzy would come again when i scribed that months back. I was damn wrong.
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
airmark:

Never knew crizzy would come again when i scribed that months back. I was damn wrong.
lwkmd.. RESSURECTION OF CRIZZY THA BITER.. Where is Dj5Naira with his busted pics?
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2013
dj5naira: RIGHT HERE
ok I see you, where's the busted pics?
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2013
crizzy: Damn! I blew up like a fuckin dynamite/tryna shine ah light/coz yall niggaz aint rhymin right/rozay in skinny jeanz..obvious I'm effin' tight/nw I intimidate d sun! D way I shine so bright/

Two deadly beast battlin!/2 sticks and 2 violins/2 secondz left to perform before 22 kings/im like frodo in d lord of d rings/d chosen one with an IQ spinin with kind o' lyrics I bring/

Still standin in d game..I neva crouch on em/kip d lyrics on "reach"..I neva go church rat on em/crizzy neva go night time..I stay sunny/like hell I still make it blaze on em/

I will neva put put ma mouth in d puss/still wouldn't be funny if d puss was in booth/u niggaz won't grow beta go back to ur root/coz I'm bout to "launch" like d meal afternoon/

See I be walkin bare foot..u wanna walk in ma shoes?/go on... Do I rap like papoose?/slowpoke! ..even beta than rukus?/blow on..aiin ready to heat dah puss!//lol #2012 I wan delete am 4 ma notepad

Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
Z-L-U-K
All my lyricals get patented, you drop sh*ts archaic//
I'll smash you up, serve you up cos you're always a piece of cake//
You started "diss", I only just told ya "break a leg"//
You should know by now, dissing me aint cheap, costs a arm and a leg//
Eschew from biting more than you chew//
Yeah, that also mean don't flip the verses from my hook//
In this battle, you the "villain"... Am "dope", Stand up and welcome the "hero in"//heroin
Call this a money "scam" as I "rip off" 5naira to hurt the soul within//
You diss me, my reply gets 10 of your bones dislocated//
Straight knock out, 10 years later, you won't even remember where your dick's-located//
I wish you have a sixth sense though cos all your bars seem not to make any//
If I sum it all up, all your bars aint worth one penny// -.......thats if they worth any

6 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
ZLUK: Z-L-U-K

In this battle, you the "villain"... Am "dope", Stand up and welcome the "hero in"//heroin

You are not a 'wife material' . grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Shekson(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
ZLUK:
Straight knock out, 10 years later, you won't even remember where your dick's-located//
If I sum it all up, all your bars aint worth one penny// -.......thats if they worth any

Dope
Re: Flow For Rank by Freiburger(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
ZLUK: Z-L-U-K
All my lyricals get patented, you drop sh*ts archaic//
I'll smash you up, serve you up cos you're always a piece of cake//
You started "diss", I only just told ya "break a leg"//
You should know by now, dissing me aint cheap, costs a arm and a leg//
Eschew from biting more than you chew//
Yeah, that also mean don't flip the verses from my hook//
cool cool
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
How come no femcee-s are in the Tourney...

I wan see this Zluk for battle
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
ojoawo: How come no femcee-s are in the Tourney...

I wan see this Zluk for battle

Zluk is a female?
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Zluk is a female?

Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by aieo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Rozay in skinny jeans that's yung6ix's line from #nowhere one of his freestyle

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
Rap maestro: ok I see you, where's the busted pics?
dj5naira: RIGHT HERE
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2013
dj5naira:
ok, I'm guessing you haven't Zluk's shot at you..
Lady f*cking hilarious
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rap maestro:

Wrong guess.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Its party time and I bring nasty poo/ blood will flow when I crack this boo/
My word PLAYS and she starts to wriggle her feet . . . . u could rock with me all night long, but allow me to put on my dancin' shoes/

one more Wreckin' Ball from a b.itch . and I blow up 'Mileh Cyrus!'/ apart from the fact that im so tough, ...im desirous/
ZLUK is no threat . . . .
cos the last time I did a malware scan . . . Was easily detected by Microsoft antivirus!/

With dildos, she'd thrust a pig 'gateway!'/ hormonal imbalance . . after she'd think 'tis what they think, they say/
No traps, nor rat glues/ or bats, plus arm bruise/ so for that little mouse . . . we could say her death is just a click away/

Deny your lesbian ways you strafer tout/ . we know the truth in this gallant bout/
As tongues get closer to ur pusssy lips . . . . your v.agina begins to open & close like Pacman's mouth!/

Fingerin' urself at night is what you do/ i'd rather urinate on your clit, then piss on you too/
can't pay attention to u on this website . . . . . the only Makc Zluk I subscribe to is on YouTube/

Nothin' unique bout ur post . just bland or chitchatters/ not a sign of real rappers/ I boldly say ...those hairs on ya eyebrows were plucked from the back of iguanas/
With the kinda image she portray as her profile character . . . . . she must be a fan of Kitana/

Even camels drink from her mountain dew bottom & wide a.rse/ software companies adore this moment . the way I summon their advert/
And if shes rooted in one spot . ma faith will 're-move Zluk' . . . than Norton and Avast!/

My ice bricks kills . so best wear sweater or your maimed/ you should be a heirdresser cos ur lame/
um the most dreaded cat/ I came before U, respect that/
Amongst A-Z of wackitywack rappers . you end the alphabets . . . . like the ''first letter of your name!!!''/

Im that hard sponge, and she's a moist towel/ empty vessel . . even in bedroom, she makes noise so well/
no lioness in Z-L-U-K . . . just 3 consonants and a voiced vowel/

Queens and onlookers beware/ and I mean freaks and commuter christains/
Now i've got smilin' laptops . . . . cos i've finally deleted ZLUK and freed my computer systems!/
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
dj5naira: Its party time and I bring nasty poo/ blood will flow when I crack this boo/
My word PLAYS and she starts to wriggle her feet . . . . u could rock with me all night long, but allow me to put on my dancin' shoes/

one more Wreckin' Ball from a b.itch . and I blow up 'Mileh Cyrus!'/ apart from the fact that im so tough, ...im desirous/
cos the last time I did a malware scan . . . Was easily detected by Microsoft antivirus!/

With dildos, she'd thrust a pig 'gateway!'/ hormonal imbalance . . after she'd think 'tis what they think, they say/
No traps, nor rat glues/ or bats, plus arm bruise/ so for that little mouse . . . we could say her death is just a click away/

Deny your lesbian ways you strafer tout/ . we know the truth in this gallant bout/
As tongues get closer to ur pusssy lips . . . . your v.agina begins to open & close like Pacman's mouth!/

Fingerin' urself at night is what you do/ i'd rather urinate on your clit, then piss on you too/
can't pay attention to u on this website . . . . . the only Makc Zluk I subscribe to is on YouTube/

Nothin' unique bout ur post . just bland or chitchatters/ not a sign of real rappers/ I boldly say ...those hairs on ya eyebrows were plucked from the back of iguanas/
With the kinda image she portray as her profile character . . . . . she must be a fan of Kitana/

Even camels drink from her mountain dew bottom & wide a.rse/ software companies adore this moment . the way I summon their advert/
And if shes rooted in one spot . ma faith will 're-move Zluk' . . . than Norton and Avast!/

My ice bricks kills . so best wear sweater or your maimed/ you should be a heirdresser cos ur lame/
Amongst A-Z of wackitywack rappers . you end the alphabets . . . . like the ''first letter of your name!!!''/

Im that hard sponge, and she's a moist towel/ empty vessel . . even in bedroom, she makes noise so well/

Now i've got smilin' laptops . . . . cos i've finally deleted ZLUK and freed my computer systems!/

First Degree Murder *faints*
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
dj5naira: Its party time and I bring nasty poo/ blood will flow when I crack this boo/

MURDER! MURDER!! MURDER!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2013

Why don't you enter King Tourney. You will mud a lot of ninjas with bars like this.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ibime:
Why don't you enter King Tourney. You will mud a lot of ninjas with bars like this.

Ask You : )
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 12:36am On Nov 06, 2013
dj5naira:

Ask You : )

Lol scared nigga
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2013

one more Wreckin' Ball from a b.itch . and I blow up 'Mileh Cyrus!' / apart from the fact that [b]im so tough, ...im desirous
cos the last time I did a malware scan . . . Was easily detected by. th dildos, she'd thrust a pig 'gateway!'/ hormonal imbalance . . after she'd think 'tis what they think, they say/

With the kinda image she portray as her profile character . . . . . she must be a fan of Kitana//

Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2013
DJ5NAIRA my bro how was that she-goat meat
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2013
woah!!
dj5naira has totally improved o .
. nigg's going cray with them multies . superb hombre!!
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

Lol scared nigga

Not a laughing MATA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.