Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,101 members, 7,963,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:36 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (938110 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iampartyboi: nice one
yh man.. I'm the King in here kiss
Re: Flow For Rank by Iampartyboi: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Testerfuze: . I've always known limerick to be something sorta special,especially krone...mehn I like the guy,he's totally different 4rm the others,he kip tins simple and short,he doesn't stretch a lot,doesn't brag the list goes on mehn,2 me the guy's the best on NL....yeah mikuz is also a gud mc.
LOL to u i guess

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iampartyboi: LOL to u i guess
. Yeah 2 me...everyone's entitled 2 his/her own thought right?
Re: Flow For Rank by Iampartyboi: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
I'm dangerous in this bout/i come with double edge axe nd spear that cn eat through the flesh but u chose to die by words/
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Emaprince: you think it will take me anything to battle luna?..I'll still get back to him but me battling now should be a fresh person....

As for the moving on...o boy! verses I posted here should remain here!... so I'll dig them up from my mind..

Ok so Cooger fits in the picture.
Re: Flow For Rank by G3n3sis: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Bleep this shit! What happened to my account
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
mikuz:

Ok so Cooger fits in the picture.
he aint got the answer!..
grin
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iceskidd: men i'm down, but education busy
So when will u be ready?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Emaprince: he aint got the answer!..
grin

lolololololololol

Cooger is finished!
First Ibime, then Mikuz, Vivly and now Ema Prince!

The name Cooger has been destroyed in NL's rap section!

grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
gottoboy:
So when will u be ready?
thursday
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
mikuz:

lolololololololol

Cooger is finished!

grin grin grin
tell it to those who didn't witness how u were r.aped
[size=30pt]liar!!![/size]
any explanation to what happened to ur hymen

5 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
fuckyouhard:
tell it to those who didn't witness how u were r.aped
[size=30pt]liar!!![/size]
The dude is pathetic,he has been beaten brutally 'wanna get his pride back and coogar aint giving him... And coogar!! you should reply him, don't be a pusssy!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
mikuz:

lolololololololol

Cooger is finished!

grin grin grin

coogar----the king slayer.
the only cat that is yet to lose on this board. i killed mikuz, destroyed ibime & sent DBR to a land of no return.

lemme freestyle again......

the coog is back...the last cat that got mik's crew buried/the heat my bars carry are too scary/the last time i lost a crown, i got a dollar from a tooth fairy/

my last battle with mik got his momma way upset/i told her i ma see at sunset...so she stayed up late/my swag alone got her va-jay-jay all wet/i fücked mik's momma with her cosmetic on - that's a makeup sex/

coog's got more ammo than a boko haram truck/lyrics potent enough to chop off a man's cöck/from hongkong to bangkok....i have put more ends to rookies' dreams than the alarm clock/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
yeyenatu: Hhmmmmm

Nice! @limerick
Hey!
Re: Flow For Rank by Iampartyboi: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
coogar:

the only cat that is yet to lose on this board. i killed mikuz, destroyed ibime & sent DBR to a land of no return.

the coog is back...the last cat that got mik's crew buried/the heat my bars carry are too scary/the last time i lost a crown, i got a dollar from a tooth fairy/

my last battle with mik got his momma way upset/i told her i ma see at sunset...so she stayed up late/my swag alone got her va-jay-jay all wet/i fücked mik's momma with her cosmetic on -that's a makeup sex/

coog's got more ammo than a boko haram truck/lyrics potent enough to chop a man's cöck/from hongkong to bangkok....i have put more ends to rookies' dreams than the alarm clock/
lol dz cooger eh
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
fuckyouhard:
tell it to those who didn't witness how u were r.aped [size=30pt]liar!!![/size]

ckushy: The dude is pathetic,he has been beaten brutally 'wanna get his pride back and coogar aint giving him... And coogar!! you should reply him, don't be a pusssy!

i told you guys he nuked NL with a virus just to wipe off our battle thread where he lost monumentally. i don't do rematches - i will just come here once a while & play with his head like the bars i dropped above.

mikuz is a lilliput. his written lacks creativity. he was so easy to kill. not a single voter thought he won. it was a landslide victory & the easiest battle i have ever won.

6 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
I bleeped Mik's Mum With a Her Cosmetics On, Thats a Makeup Sex! Hahahahahahaha This Couger No Go Kill Me oh! Lwkmd

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
E'ryone claiming god and king/
I'm a deadly scorpion, and these duds i'll sting/
if ever hear of a flood in beijing, i'm the cause/
studying wit a millitary mind, i'm a soldier for the course *cause*/
then we thugging, haters we'd be flogging/
cos they couldn't keep up with the dopeness that we dropping/
Niggas taught they were dogging/
meanwhile they were jogging, we were running things/
expect constant punning, cos they'll be coming/
and they'll be stunning these wackos that are forming/
they re-cycling lines like a bicycle race/
destroying ur body with punches, from your clavicles base

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
YoungDaNaval: I bleeped Mik's Mum With a Her Cosmetics On, Thats a Makeup Sex! Hahahahahahaha This Couger No Go Kill Me oh! Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iceskidd: In other news, iceskidd is now the most def in nairaland.
Jigsawkillah drop a verse dissing me. And get decapitated. #Period

tell me u wanna die?
Re: Flow For Rank by G3n3sis: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
In the beginning was the Word/ and the Word was a god/
and the Word was with God/
. . . . . . . .uhm . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . .why pretend you never heard it all?/
I'm Genesis, I've existed before you lots!
grew up with ugly thugs/ and I hated one double-faced street kid!! angry/
one minute he's the b.itch/ and the next moment he's the snitch
but I was born neutral, something between black and white/ I kept only good friends, 'cause there's no gain in a gangsta's pride/
you only get a bad name, and might die bastardized/
and I don't wanna die 'cause I don't believe in afterlife
so I grabbed the mic with a rapper's might/ to shine like a star among y'all dulling beings/
my source of knowledge is/ perceived as a prophet's gift/ not even your lords'll live/
when I descend the Apocalypse!
what's the achievement when you thugs grab nines/ I reap sound benefits 'cause I let God plant mine/
He fights my battles. . .remember how Paul was startled . . . after he was struck half-blind/
3 days he wandered 'cause he ignored the hand signs!
I don't go loud on bagpipes/ so spare me whole appraisals/
I'm wittier than the whole Arcadians/ my frees colder than glaciers/
yet so hot with words my tone can blaze ya!

#GENESIS

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iceskidd: E'ryone claiming god and king/
I'm a deadly scorpion, and these duds i'll sting/
if ever hear of a flood in beijing, i'm the cause/
studying wit a millitary mind, i'm a soldier for the course *cause*/
then we thugging, haters we'd be flogging/
cos they couldn't keep up with the dopeness that we dropping/
Niggas taught they were dogging/
meanwhile they were jogging, we were running things/
expect constant punning, cos they'll be coming/
and they'll be stunning these wackos that are forming/
they re-cycling lines like a bicycle race/
destroying ur body with punches, from your clavicles base

wassup piggy nigga, i'd hate to blaze u
with my 22, but first imma damage ur face thru
the bars i whip at u, treat u like Jesus when i jail and nail u

u want beef? My type damages scales
ur just a mere fish am a ravaging whale
ya bitch gimme heads, while ur packaging tails
ur so slow, i'll never see u gapping a snail

im high on the coke, nigga u sniff diicks
spitting a gonorhea infected sperm is the only time u spit sick
dafuq am i doing with this nitwit?
Im gonna help him get his head split quick

mos def? U mean most dumb?
When u aint sucking diicks ur sucking both thumbs

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
JigsawKillah:

tell me u wanna die?
yes, are u ready to die with me
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iceskidd: yes, are u ready to die with me

dont back out sha

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
coogar:

my last battle with mik got his momma way upset/i told her i ma see at sunset...so she stayed up late/my swag alone got her va-jay-jay all wet/i fücked mik's momma with her cosmetic on - that's a makeup sex/

coog's got more ammo than a boko haram truck/lyrics potent enough to chop off a man's cöck/from hongkong to bangkok....i have put more ends to rookies' dreams than the alarm clock/

Creative nigga . . Just 6 lines? after how many years? Ya last punchlines is generic as ffuck . . I've seen that a thousand times. And you're rhyming late with sex? Ravish the bbastard with cutting the mustard? This is the same nigga who accused Ema Prince of rhyming two-syllables. Ffucking disgrace!!!

So long as textbattling is concerned, you got no record compared to me. You're a one hit wonder. You're scared of a rematch cos you know that you're just a flash in the pan. Streetwize beat Ibime in their first battle, Bis called him and he beat him again. Thats what a real champion is all about. I beat Blaqbones on our first battle on FB, he called me out and I beat him again. How many times you don see me make mouth about am? All these your stunts too dey childish. If you claim that I'm no vet and nothing about my lines is creative, why then do you celebrate a victory over me like a country that won the world cup? You have a scanty record in textbattle, no one knows you outside NL, you'll only be remembered as that nigga who beat Mikuz and ran away like a coward, siting flimsy excuses. You can't compare yaself to me, until you beat me again, then we can start talking. The only nigga who has one over me is ThePrekky, no one else. Cooger we no be mates, ask Facebookers about me, I once amputated their king and took his title. I have downed certified ddope heads over there. I once beat the champion of the biggest Indian rap battle group on FB. The only two tourneys I particapated in on FB, I made it to the semi-finals on both occassions. What's your record outside here?
Coming to NL, I've been one of the smartest on the roster. There's no way you'll make a list of the Top 5 netcees on here and exclude Mikuz. I've got one of the finest verses FFR has ever seen. I've been a source of inspiration to almost every emcee who came across my bars. Who do you think has the highest number battle wins in NL?

Cooger what does you're record in textbattle say? "A single win over Mikuz" - nothing else!

It ll only take hatred for anyone to rate you over Mikuz! How many freestyles do you have to ya name? How many battle verses have you written?

No be mouth but I'm just laying the facts. Cooger like Proverb would say "You got nothing on me".

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
JigsawKillah:

wassup piggy nigga, i'd hate to blaze u
with my 22, but first imma damage ur face thru
the bars i whip at u, treat u like Jesus when i jail and nail u

u want beef? My type damages scales
ur just a mere fish am a ravaging whale
ya bitch gimme heads, while ur packaging tails
ur so slow, i'll never see u gapping a snail

im high on the coke, nigga u sniff diicks
spitting a gonorhea infected sperm is the only time u spit sick
dafuq am i doing with this nitwit?
Im gonna help him get his head split quick

mos def? U mean most dumb?
When u aint sucking diicks ur sucking both thumbs

SAW
i'm leaving dix faggöt in despair/
you can't compare, cos as i declare/ dis kid is thrown in the daycare/
i'll finish the jigsaw, ain't talkin bout a puzzle/
if he's acting grizzly, i'l give him bare knuckle/
he's sick wit barz, cos after incarceration he became cancerous/
now i'm letting him die at his own will, he's lancelot/
ToBeContinued
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
U were the beginning but i inspired ur story
didnt inspire ur lies, so keep lieing to homies
tell em ur from the street, retired from rolling
dafuq u no bout gangsta life? Which side u played roles in?

Today u talkin God, tomorrow u talking gangsta
who ya fooling? Who ya walking after?
Ur the new tupac now? Ur a ffucking gangsta
cos u watch ice cube movies n memorize every ffucking chapter?

Now ur life was bastardize just cos ur a bastard right
u so unwanted, u wont make it to the after life
u can write so? Is it same when u grab the mic?
Claiming thug when every chick done slap ur eye

im talking to u G3n3sis
for all ya dumb lies, i bring u nemesis
im known for my sight, i shoot and never miss
i stick to the truth, ur a thug? Nigga bring evidence!

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iceskidd: thursday
. . .
Mention me name wen u ready. .
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
Cooger got the most generic verses NL has ever seen.

"yo 2013 rappers get sucked more LOLLIPOPS gay as bleeps tryna let it OFF i put an end to DREAMS more than ALARM CLOCKS"

https://m.facebook.com/Aotearoarbattles/posts/628763123826954?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4190696821

cooger: coog's got more ammo than a boko haram truck/lyrics potent enough to chop off a man's cöck/from hongkong to bangkok....i have put more ends to rookies' dreamsthan the alarm clock/

mikuz: You get bamboozled with diss/
lying that ya raps are ruling the streets/
. . when you lack the talent to spit sick in FFR . . cos you clueless with frees/
And you 'll find that he bit mosta his lines . . if you google his scripts!!

You aint got the answer - ffucking disgrace!

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
gottoboy: . . .
Mention me name wen u ready. .
al'ryt bro cool
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
mikuz:
Creative nigga . . Just 6 lines? after how many years? Ya last punchlines is generic as ffuck . . I've seen that a thousand times. And you're rhyming late with sex? Ravish the bbastard with cutting the mustard? This is the same nigga who accused Ema Prince of rhyming two-syllables. Ffucking disgrace!!!

you must have failed oral english in your teenage years. ravish the bastärd - cutting the mustard - garnished cucumber - patrice lumumba - fabrice muamba.

the day you do a 5-syllable rhyme scheme on this section, i would put you in the top 5. you are lame as fück. you took the L against ibime, theprekky, siddogg and my humble self. how many top tier battles have you won? you think i give 2 fücks about the newbies you battle & bully? if i want to rack up Ws like you have done, i would also be battling newbies who are still cutting their teeth on a daily basis, but i ain't bïtch-made like you.

when i stormed into this section about 7 months ago, i made ma intentions clear that y'all are lame & only 3-4 cats are worth my time. ibime stepped to the plate with a weak verse on FFR & he got eviscerated. DBR yanked my chain & he got obliterated. these 2 cats had all the time to retaliate but there's nothing they could come up with to subdue my verses.

my written got their bars shutdown like underage drinking!

So long as textbattling is concerned, you got no record compared to me. You're a one hit wonder. You're scared of a rematch cos you know that you're just a flash in the pan. Streetwize beat Ibime in their first battle, Bis called him and he beat him again. Thats what a real champion is all about. I beat Blaqbones on our first battle on FB, he called me out and I beat him again. How many times you don see me make mouth about am? All these your stunts too dey childish. If you claim that I'm no vet and nothing about my lines is creative, why then do you celebrate a victory over me like a country that won the world cup? You have a scanty record in textbattle, no one knows you outside NL, you'll only be remembered as that nigga who beat Mikuz and ran away like a coward, siting flimsy excuses.

this nigga is pained!
if we battle 30 times, you would take the L in those 30 times. you only have presence, you don't have bars!!! you are a good writer but you don't outrap your adversaries. you need to learn how to win battles. your metaphors/punchlines don't hit & i have never seen a huge haymaker in any of your verses. your bars are 5% punches, 95% fillers. you need to switch up your pen game!

You can't compare yaself to me, until you beat me again, then we can start talking. The only nigga who has one over me is ThePrekky, no one else. Cooger we no be mates, ask Facebookers about me, I once amputated their king and took his title. I have downed certified ddope heads over there. I once beat the champion of the biggest Indian rap battle group on FB. The only two tourneys I particapated in on FB, I made it to the semi-finals on both occassions. What's your record outside here?

my dog writes better than you do. facebook forum is shyte! what pedigree have they got there? all those modenine & MI wannabes like yourself? bïtch please, cats who still force delivery like stillbirths? y'all are lame with your limited imagery & wack pen game. i don't give 2 fücks about your pathetic pedigree - you were battling cats that cannot even spell very well in english.

you're a facebook champion & you got destroyed by ibime easily? ibime is not even in the top 3 on NL. that alone tells me you emerged from a league that has less credibility. the best nigerian rap battle forum is right here.

Coming to NL, I've been one of the smartest on the roster. There's no way you'll make a list of the Top 5 netcees on here and exclude Mikuz. I've got one of the finest verses FFR has ever seen. I've been a source of inspiration to almost every emcee who came across my bars. Who do you think has the highest number battle wins in NL?

that's a big lie!
you won't even be in my top 10 to be perfectly honest. i will not put you before DBR, theprekky, sidoggg, ibime or coogar so how are you in anyone's top 5? dropping weak lyricism every week does not make you a vet. it's not about the quantity of the battles you have had, it's about the quality of your opponents.

Cooger what does you're record in textbattle say? "A single win over Mikuz" - nothing else!

wins over you, ibime & DBR.
i walked over the last 2 but in your case, it was a landslide. even your cöcksückers couldn't give you a W

It ll only take hatred for anyone to rate you over Mikuz! How many freestyles do you have to ya name? How many battle verses have you written?

quality trounces quantity.

No be mouth but I'm just laying the facts. Cooger like Proverb would say "You got nothing on me".

i killed you. it took me about 90 minutes to piss on your credibility. you are beneath me in this pen game. i warned you vigorously before our battle that you would never be respected again once i am done with you. my prediction has come to pass.

go & lick your wounds - i will not let you build a rep with my status. if i give you a rematch, i get nothing from it......but you will win an edo state grammy! go fück yourself & stop getting salty cos you got sonned by mr coogar. you won't be the first & you won't be the last.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Iceskidd: i'm leaving dix faggöt in despair/
you can't compare, cos as i declare/ dis kid is thrown in the daycare/
i'll finish the jigsaw, ain't talkin bout a puzzle/
if he's acting grizzly, i'l give him bare knuckle/
he's sick wit barz, cos after incarceration he became cancerous/
now i'm letting him die at his own will, he's lancelot/
ToBeContinued

is that all? Well i spit in quick succession
thats why im ya chick's obsession
u gonna be another skull added to Jigs collection
i give judges enough evidence, they dont heed objections

they'ma confine u in chains
im the punisher, i'll stick a knife thru ur brains
if u survive, then imma put a knife to ur face
i got nuclear weapons enough to wipe off ur race

and leave no tracks behind
im not the kinda puzzle that u have in mind
im the kinda puzzle that puts ur life in danger
like trying to rewind back the hands of time

SAW

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.