Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,101 members, 7,963,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:37 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (938110 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2014
coogar:

what do i get from it? no one has been able to answer that. if i beat him again, i get nothing cos he's been killed before. if you want this battle, niggaz should put some bread on this.....say £500(winner takes all).

i have about 500 freshly written quality bars & i ain't wasting it on a ghost. the only cat i have to battle is theprekky or perhaps siddoggg(but i need to see one more battle from him) then my job is done here.

You will get the total satisfaction of killing him twice and finishing him here on NL. I don't see a way out for him if you can beat him twice. Majority wants to see you guys battle again. And right now, it is only mikuz calling you out. Seems the rest are scared.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2014
*sighs*
When here becomes stable,y'all should hit me up.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2014
ibime is a real dope rapper but i think he rhymes a lot .you know like eminem......but his verses dont really carry the sting but they flow and his rhymes and top notch.......his punches are dope too....but is he a real rapper.....i mean can he spit all those in a real face to face battle and sometimes having to freestyle or he's only capable of writing flows which sometimes can take days and thus he has all the time in thwe world to check dictionaries and rhyme books to wow viewers.......am just saying.........
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2014
iamaromolaeran: ibime is a real dope rapper but i think he rhymes a lot .you know like eminem......but his verses dont really carry the sting but they flow and his rhymes and top notch.......his punches are dope too....but is he a real rapper.....i mean can he spit all those in a real face to face battle and sometimes having to freestyle or he's only capable of writing flows which sometimes can take days and thus he has all the time in thwe world to check dictionaries and rhyme books to wow viewers.......am just saying.........

hahahaha!

kenwood002:
You will get the total satisfaction of killing him twice and finishing him here on NL. I don't see a way out for him if you can beat him twice. Majority wants to see you guys battle again. And right now, it is only mikuz calling you out. Seems the rest are scared.

i have things to do now.
i am ghostwriting for some frat cats - 100 bars per round(3 rounds each). my hands are quite full now to take someone i just killed weeks ago. when i am less-busy, he can have another shot.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2014
Ibime Ibime Ibime
Nice One,
Re: Flow For Rank by ShadySlim(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2014
teddybiyasi:

if you need ATTENTION just go to a nearby BARRACK 'n'
if your tot is (I can gain fame with this CHICK) boy u better go to a POETRY cause trying that with me is more like mission impossible
go n ask tom cruise
stop the forming!
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2014
And what's this supose tu mean?
Iceskidd:
gay-a$$ nigga, he eloped with gottoboy/
fück with me and get slayed, nw dats my motto, boy.
#BOLEIVE
Re: Flow For Rank by ShadySlim(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2014
teddybiyasi:

if you need ATTENTION just go to a nearby BARRACK 'n'
if your tot is (I can gain fame with this CHICK) boy u better go to a POETRY cause trying that with me is more like mission impossible
go n ask tom cruise

This bytch is local, as in she doesnt understand english..

Poetry/poultry??

Lmao, stop the forming!! Your english is pour/poor!! Hohohohohohohoho

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
coogar:

and this is what this place is about.....i am a battle rapper - i don't have time for nonsense talks or fillers to make writtens voluminous. my purpose is to disrespect & destroy my opponent. tell mikuz & ibime to hop on stage and collabo with tiwa savage or fumi aragbaiye - that's where they belong!

i still rule this airspace!
if you need a cache of the battle, it's still on the internet. mikuz's chapter is dead & buried. i don't go to my vomit. when i see improvement in his boring bars & delivery, i might change my mind.

Don't rubbish another's skill if you lack it. Freestyling is not nonsense talks. Ibime dropped something classic, which stunned you and made you to drop your slightly above average verse. I suspect you are like a peasant farmer, saving for a raining day, though. Mikuz accused you of being a one-hit wonder, your reaction below spoke volume that you are aware of a b00py trap being set for you and you aint ready to fall into it.

coogar:
i have about 500 freshly written quality bars & i ain't wasting it on a ghost. the only cat i have to battle is theprekky or perhaps siddoggg(but i need to see one more battle from him) then my job is done here.

coogar:
i have things to do now.
i am ghostwriting for some frat cats - 100 bars per round(3 rounds each). my hands are quite full now to take someone i just killed weeks ago. when i am less-busy, he can have another shot.

Coogar, you are ducking. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
so he knows not how to w/p with metas demn
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
airmark:
Don't rubbish another's skill if you lack it. Freestyling is not nonsense talks. Ibime dropped something classic, which stunned you and made you to drop your slightly above average verse.

it has taken him around 14 days to drop that. he's always said he's a slow writer & he recycles as fück! 70% of what he wrote there were some of his old written that he recycled. i don't need that much time to destroy enemies.

I suspect you are like a peasant farmer, saving for a raining day, though. Mikuz accused you of being a one-hit wonder, your reaction below spoke volume that you are aware of a b00py trap being set for you and you aint ready to fall into it.

there's no boöby trap.....
mikuz knew i was coming for him. it seems you are new here. go back & dig into the crates what my intentions were when i discovered this place. follow this post down & see how the war of words started.

https://www.nairaland.com/1489991/official-nl-king-tourney-sign/1#19085406

i have always said i want the heads of 2-3 cats. my mission is accomplished, the other dude(theprekky) retired according to mikuz! i never planned to battle mikuz. he wanted a later date sef & i told him why wait? he postponed the battle for another 12 hrs.....then he got killed!

Coogar, you are ducking. grin

the 500 bars were paid for!
i would not waste any of those bars on a dude i killed barely 3 weeks ago. i would rather waste it on teddymiyaks.

if y'all want to see bars - it's about time y'all start paying for them. mikuz has been silent since he saw the makeup sex punchline - that's what my bars do to my foes - it shuts them up(temporarily).

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
gottoboy: And what's this supose tu mean?
just meant to make it ryhme
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ibime is d0pe as fucck jhur, i can read dat his verse over a thousand times and neva get tired, yes coogar is d0pe, but if really he's sauron, Then ibime has decapitated him twice and he only has a right to hate on him. What i'm sayin is. Coogar vs Mikuz, part 2. Coogar we go use force put u 4 dat battle
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
coogar:

if y'all want to see bars - it's about time y'all start paying for them.

You no well. Your last verse was 'zuniga'ed' by ibime's. So i rather pay ibime.
Re: Flow For Rank by ShadySlim(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
teddybiyasi: so he knows not how to w/p with metas demn
what are you typing
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
airmark:

i ain't surprised - you are a prolific díck-rider.

Iceskidd: Ibime is d0pe as fucck jhur, i can read dat his verse over a thousand times and neva get tired, yes coogar is d0pe, but if really he's sauron, Then ibime has decapitated him twice and he only has a right to hate on him. What i'm sayin is. Coogar vs Mikuz, part 2. Coogar we go use force put u 4 dat battle

reckless accusation. what does coogar have in common with sauron? ibime was even caught stealing rhyme schemes from sauron but you blind bats are too disillusioned to say something about it.

my job is done here until this section produces a kendrick lamar. i said y'all are lame as far back as october & y'all are still lame 8 months after. someone should send me a PM when you have a prodigious talent to square off with me.

general coogar is signing off......

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
coogar:

reckless accusation. what does coogar have in common with sauron? ibime was even caught stealing rhyme schemes from sauron but you blind bats are too disillusioned to say something about it.

my job is done here until this section produces a kendrick lamar. i said y'all are lame as far back as october & y'all are still lame 8 months after. someone should send me a PM when you have a prodigious talent to square off with me.

general coogar is signing off......
goodbye sir.
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
coogar:

Stale exit strategy. We will soon see those phony monikers. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
teddybiyasi: so he knows not how to w/p with metas demn
It's ok, stop replying them
Ice, Jig and the rest, una no get sister for house? Na wa o grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
I hate the way this site is now displaying on my phucking phone ^^
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
i can stake my dick that's one thing i value most in me. coogar will fork mikuz anytime
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Limerick: I hate the way this site is now displaying on my phucking phone ^^

hmmm, your phone has started again? I'Ve told you to flash that crap u call a phone several times buh you wont listen! Anything i tell u is always out of point.
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Limerick:

hmmm, your phone has started again? I'Ve told you to flash that crap u call a phone several times buh you wont listen! Anything i tell u is always out of point.

Stfu! Fool
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Welcome to the 21st century......madmen now use phones and internet!!!!!

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
airmark:

. I swear,ibime's last verse was the shii!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
lolololololol, lwkm,,, the texts in this two recent pages are damn hillarious!

Coogar has continued to prove himself by the minute.... Nd d1cks aside, he has a strong point!
I dont know why y'all are attacking him, yet when he flows, you like it! Imagine, 17likes!!!
Coogar tells it as it is! Y'all know this... Before he battled mikuz, he said everything he's saying now! He did execute his mission when he maulled mikuz! So if he doesnt want a rematch, no one can force him! Though i'd love to see a rematch. Nd if coogar accepts nd eventually beats mikuz again, i wonder how mikuz will cope here!

This thing just dey vex me,, some of you are making it seem like coogar is a coward, that he's afraid. . . "A predator has nothing to be scared of in a prey it's already killed"!
I like mikuz's style so much, and don't really like coogar's, but truth is, coogar hits the nail on the head!
Like airmark said, coogar is a battle rapper, not a freestyler. You see that in his verses!

My point: coogar has proven himself, so if he parades the universe screaming that he destroyed mik and refuses to battle him again, its fairplay.. Cos there was no d1cking when he won the brawl, it was d@mn crystal clear!

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by G3n3sis: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
kr0ne:
It's ok, stop replying them
Ice, Jig and the rest, una no get sister for house? Na wa o grin
Ask if they're gay grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
JigsawKillah: Welcome to the 21st century......madmen now use phones and internet!!!!!

SAW
lol....
No mind limerick
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
lol, kr0ne, she no get brothers?.. G3n3sis. Lmfao. I aint gay. That should be tiyazman. cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: lolololololol, lwkm,,, the texts in this two recent pages are damn hillarious!

Coogar has continued to prove himself by the minute.... Nd d1cks aside, he has a strong point!
I dont know why y'all are attacking him, yet when he flows, you like it! Imagine, 17likes!!!
Coogar tells it as it is! Y'all know this... Before he battled mikuz, he said everything he's saying now! He did execute his mission when he maulled mikuz! So if he doesnt want a rematch, no one can force him! Though i'd love to see a rematch. Nd if coogar accepts nd eventually beats mikuz again, i wonder how mikuz will cope here!

This thing just dey vex me,, some of you are making it seem like coogar is a coward, that he's afraid. . . "A predator has nothing to be scared of in a prey it's already killed"!
I like mikuz's style so much, and don't really like coogar's, but truth is, coogar hits the nail on the head!
Like airmark said, coogar is a battle rapper, not a freestyler. You see that in his verses!

My point: coogar has proven himself, so if he parades the universe screaming that he destroyed mik and refuses to battle him again, its fairplay.. Cos there was no d1cking when he won the brawl, it was d@mn crystal clear!
plato[ELYMAXiimus] pupil of Socrates[iceskidd] i like this guy no homo #JustSayinThogrin
Re: Flow For Rank by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Coogar

ibime is a spastic/the faggöt community says his writtens are fantastic/his gäy bars have a perfect flow to fück a man in the asś with/i love michael jackson cos i liked his dancing/ ibime idolises him cos of his passion for child harassment/

This bar though, Wick'd! grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Slenderman: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
I made a request for a battle nobody ans me,is dis how u do tins here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.