Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:43 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (938132 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
JUST WROTE THIS WHILE WATCHING ALJAZEERA THIS EVENING. . . Truth is Lycrism bro.

Ok, what's happening to humanity/ it's like as everyday goes by we lose sanity/
we wrecking havoc on our own neighbours/ and the only excuse we can give is; cos we the nation God's favored/
men no longer use dialogue to build up the broken walls/ we've refused peace and now we've chosen war/
Religion Extremists be taking our children/ everybody's a saddist. . . a man would wake up in the morning just to go kill another brethren/
See! nobody wants the love spread/ it's a pity, we only love it when the slugs sprayed/
Black on black violence in America/ a little boy killed by a stray bullet, he was barely five/
one man pushed his best friend over the Lagoon/ four students burnt to death in Aluu/
Hypocrites! You fail to create opportunities to positively put your youths aflame/
now they rob you, and you're quick to round them with tires, light a match and put your youths aflame/
I put on the News Channels/ and my mood channels/ to the sad side/ bro! Don't you know the oil spillage be deterioting the south side?/
Our government don't give a middle finger/ we ain't getting good music from these money blinded evil singers/ (or rappers!)
Doro me pissed off/ that 'em Doro matches FIFA hosted, they almost fixed all!/
Me and my hommie shouted Happy New year in January/ BOOM! Boko Haram ended my hommie's life in January!/

*wipes tears*

Mr. Linus! What's this rumors I've been hearing?/ I mean the new superstar epidermic that be trending/
I'm not surprised tho! You refused your God and accepted Science, Mr.Linus/ now your "doctors" are the easy conductors of the virus!/

. . .let's preach peace and love/ you preach, see riches and dodge!/ but remember it's all vanity upon vanity. . .
you will choke on your words, you will swallow your lies and purge!!/

Let's be real, our hearts are filled/ with pain, but we can't speak out, like our mouths are sealed/
every body scared to say the truth, and going through the wrong path. . . . but I hope these words I've dropped is made light to our feet!!!

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
I don’t know if its nay or yea/pardon me its straight from da heart /to those fake niggas/
yes, higher they ranked/cos they trade in shams/

time to face the faggs/no waiting or slack/ to know I aint their pal/
when they called spade a pipe/ I invade with gats/

official truth not grapevine/they gat no shame, gaze their eyes/ like mosquitoes’ raid at night/they sang and praised their bites/
like suave bugglar/ they just break and pass/

Always claiming glads/shouting they playing hard/ but spray remixed bars/ thought we aint jus smart/
opposer raised finger/they quickly gave him scars/was painted bad/we later saw how they tamed the lad/

There plan is to make me crash/I’m a marshal not a craftman/ I let em pay the price/
still spray with macs/ while I maintain the height/

wickedness stays with man/wants his mates to starve/while he bakes with pride/
he can shake the facts/pretend by waving hands/while he had underplayed the maths/
telling us 6 or 8 is 5/thinking we mainly daft/

one gave me wordplays and rhymes/the other loves ‘’bar beek you’’, glutton hailed my guy/
other crit I blazed he tied/to ensure I did nt claim the night/

guy is way too razz/he was a shame to class/achebe of craps/
wanted this place apart/but we brave and bright/so we ordered him to sit at home on flames and cry/

I took it as game despite/if not rap battle I hate to fight/with FYH’s loss, footreja shamed me, ‘’mark’’/
that I joined to slay ‘fuckyouhard’/I told him I stayed neutral/further chats led to ibime’ s verd/
the discovery made me mad/the rest is history as K rocked MARK/

Its time to attract saner minds/no fear to display ya bars/but let your verse refrain from bites/
one username one man/dont break rules cos you pay the fines/lets enjoy and reclaim the pride!!!/

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tiyazman: JUST WROTE THIS WHILE WATCHING ALJAZEERA THIS EVENING. . . Truth is Lycrism bro.

we wrecking havoc on our own neighbours/ and the only excuse we can give is; cos we the nation God's favored/
men no longer use dialogue to build up the broken walls/ we've refused peace and now we've chosen war/
Religion Extremists be taking our children/ everybody's a saddist. . . a man would wake up in the morning just to go kill another brethren/
See! nobody wants the love spread/ it's a pity, we only love it when the slugs sprayed/
Black on black violence in America/ a little boy killed by a stray bullet, he was barely five/
one man pushed his best friend over the Lagoon/ four students burnt to death in Aluu/
Hypocrites! You fail to create opportunities to positively put your youths aflame/
now they rob you, and you're quick to round them with tires, light a match and put your youths aflame/
I put on the News Channels/ and my mood channels/ to the sad side/ bro! Don't you know the oil spillage be deterioting the south side?/
Our government don't give a middle finger/ we ain't getting good music from these money blinded evil singers/ (or rappers!)
Me and my hommie shouted Happy New year in January/ BOOM! Boko Haram ended my hommie's life in January!/

*wipes tears*

Mr. Linus! What's this rumors I've been hearing?/ I mean the new superstar epidermic that be trending/
I'm not surprised tho! You refused your God and accepted Science, Mr.Linus/ now your "doctors" are the easy conductors of the virus!/

. . .let's preach peace and love/ you preach, see riches and dodge!/ but remember it's all vanity upon vanity. . .

Let's be real, our hearts are filled/ with pain, but we can't speak out, like our mouths are sealed/
every body scared to say the truth, and going through the wrong path. . . . but I hope these words I've dropped is made light to ya feet!!!
nyc 1 u got there..Dis lyf is a trash judging d challenges sm pple had been,I'm wondering if dis is d result of man's sin,if lyf aint favouring us shld we tink of death?,dat azn't been paid attention to so I gues it iz a debt,we owe so many things to lyf such as being truthful nd faithfull,buh instead we do otherwise nd yet we xpect lyf to be cool,lyf is un-fair lyk coal,useful to some nd worthless to others,sm ppl set d goal,nd odas follow dia orderz,lyf challenges iz hurting dat street hustler's soul,buh rosy to d guy wu had no problem crossing d boarder....#my bars of lyf..more to come
Re: Flow For Rank by Tiyazman(m): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2014
Heywhizzy: nyc 1 u got there..Dis lyf is a trash judging d challenges sm pple had been,I'm wondering if dis is d result of man's sin,if lyf aint favouring us shld we tink of death?,dat azn't been paid attention to so I gues it iz a debt,we owe so many things to lyf such as being truthful nd faithfull,buh instead we do otherwise nd yet we xpect lyf to be cool,lyf is un-fair lyk coal,useful to some nd worthless to others,sm ppl set d goal,nd odas follow dia orderz,lyf challenges iz hurting dat street hustler's soul,buh rosy to d guy wu had no problem crossing d boarder....#my bars of lyf..more to come
Thankyou bro. Cool, you sent me a PM, but I'm sorry; I don't have access to that E-mail anymore. Tell me what you wanna tell me here, or e-mail me Giyazziyasara@gmail.com
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Tiyazman: JUST WROTE THIS WHILE WATCHING ALJAZEERA THIS EVENING. . . Truth is Lycrism bro.

*wipes tears*

every body scared to say the truth, and going through the wrong path. . . . but I hope these words I've dropped is made light to ya feet!!!

We drop dope bars.. But u hve dropped a verse dat is beyond nature... In all drops preserve this one... Its alife...

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2014
Wonderin why warriblood been silent//
cus oldmen wit expired talent//still poke nose IN our affairs//claimin dope and vets//
when dem suppose to dey bayasa dey sell Fuel//

i swear to GoD i like coogar...pass da Fat-fOOL//
HE condemns ur lines wit is mouth full//
take a look at what he did to FUCKYOUHARD brawl vs mikuz...guess he didnt read is line..smh for Dat Oldfool

da sky is wide for all of us to fly//
but dis ijaw goat dont think so..dats why he must to die//
so to all of u sucking his ddick..better gather is cum-in- pie//
cus i had discussion wit mukina.. He told me he would soon gun-da-flie//

for seven years..you still dont want other people to Shine//
gatherin disciples..all bowing to u like ur da sifu in hungai//
still u beat krones lines...claimin it just rhymes//
ijawBOY my greatest wish like abraham to God..is.why dont u just Die//

one thing bout WARRIBLOOD...am real bout myself//
i freestyle ''coils'' like we talkin bout Genres//
so ffuck mikuz...gillyay or tiyaz who been sucking ur dick self//
ibime ur da wackest oldcees who gone blind..and turn deaf//
but still couldnt achieve anything except does lines u Theft//
sorry i should be calling by ur real name luiz squarez

oldman go ur hometown..go claim chief//
eye may be wack..but aint no thief
u spit abominable flows..aint God gift//
nobody cares if you don bore my mates...still gotta say what i want to say your a Big time Thief//
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: Wonderin why warriblood been silent//
cus oldmen wit expired talent//still poke nose IN our affairs//claimin dope and vets//

take a look at what he did to FUCKYOUHARD brawl vs mikuz...guess he didnt read is line..smh for Dat Oldfool

nobody cares if you don bore my mates...still gotta say what i want to say your a Big time Thief//

Lwkmd *fainted*
Re: Flow For Rank by sommyblaze(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: Wonderin why warriblood been silent//

hmmm words so much like a flooded pool... I bet Jazz will call this an act of fool... This is just a tip of wat am about to spit.... Coz
ma lyrics r so disastrous like tornado...... Or
should i say a boiling heat like volcano..... I don't do
diss with babies.....{Warri blood} so i wont luk like
commando..... Am always on a low key.... But
an expert in rap go ask Obainno..... 11linez iz enuf
so you wont go into coma..... this is to you warriblood
ma lil rapper..... praaaa
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2014
airmark: I don’t know if its nay or yea/pardon me its straight from da heart /to those fake niggas/
yes, higher they ranked/cos they trade in shams/

time to face the faggs/no waiting or slack/ to know I aint their pal/
when they called spade a pipe/ I invade with gats/

official truth not grapevine/they gat no shame, gaze their eyes/ like mosquitoes’ raid at night/they sang and praised their bites/
like suave bugglar/ they just break and pass/

Always claiming glads/shouting they playing hard/ but spray remixed bars/ thought we aint jus smart/
opposer raised finger/they quickly gave him scars/was painted bad/we later saw how they tamed the lad/

There plan is to make me crash/I’m a marshal not a craftman/ I let em pay the price/
still spray with macs/ while I maintain the height/

wickedness stays with man/wants his mates to starve/while he bakes with pride/
he can shake the facts/pretend by waving hands/while he had underplayed the maths/
telling us 6 or 8 is 5/thinking we mainly daft/

one gave me wordplays and rhymes/the other loves ‘’bar beek you’’, glutton hailed my guy/
other crit I blazed he tied/to ensure I did nt claim the night/

guy is way too razz/he was a shame to class/achebe of craps/
wanted this place apart/but we brave and bright/so we ordered him to sit at home on flames and cry/

I took it as game despite/if not rap battle I hate to fight/with FYH’s loss, footreja shamed me, ‘’mark’’/
that I joined to slay ‘fuckyouhard’/I told him I stayed neutral/further chats led to ibime’ s verd/
the discovery made me mad/the rest is history as K rocked MARK/

Its time to attract saner minds/no fear to display ya bars/but let your verse refrain from bites/
one username one man/dont break rules cos you pay the fines/lets enjoy and reclaim the pride!!!/

Thís dude is a hopeless cause/ a hömo. . . pause!/
Took me to tell Muki to "empower Airmark". . . for him to grow some bàlls!/
A powerless mod. . . who was scared of his own shadow/
A puppet. . a paper tiger. . . who let thís thread go fallow/
Finally, he hiding chats. . . what was he doing before?/
Still. . it's better late than never. . . for introducing the law/
But if you act salty. . . I'ma ruin ya jaw/ so stay composed/
cos I don't hesitate in raining blows/ and abrasive flows/ on hating foes/
You know me, I keep it bars . . . cos that's the way to go/
So I aint got no problem sticking to the status quo/
Footreja showed his punch was ill/ that Crohn's disease pun was real/
but he had to Google to understand it. . . how many others will?/
We underappreciated a set-up. . . that was spun with skill/
but that's the issue with niche puns. . . so just fücking chill!/
Nobody else gave him the verd. . . yet the ho, bítch is stressing/
His mission. . . "to make the place fun like Muki and co in 06 and 7"/
That statement might/ make sense to the náked eye/
till you understand the bitterness of his hateful guy/
Feels Ibi cheated him. . . so he preparing beef and steak/
It doesn't take a genuis sage/ to see the seeds of hate/ in the speech he made/
Tryna wipe 08-13 off of the map/ like we didn't have fun with the craft/
Same era that we taught him to rap/ so what he talking is crap/
That was a great era for emcees. . . that's more than a fact/
He tryna whitewash history. . . cos Ibi was involved in all that/
I can't fall in his trap/ cos my record is clean/
I support any rule banning chats. . . cos my texting is mean/
But thís nigga clearly vexed with the Dean/
Cos when he gave that speech. . .I had to check what he mean/
when he said "no more using set-ups that niggas used before"/
A sly dig at Ibi. . . based on the claims of a useless fraud/
That was truely poor/ an exercise in deceipt/
cos every emcee got syllabic rhymes that repeat/ . . when riding a beat/
It's obvious thís fàg be hating my shine/
laying grounds to ban me. . .if I use two multis that simultaneously rhyme/
Thís bros best be taking his time/
cos every emcee got multis that someone else has combined/ in another place or time/
That's the English language. . . so stop acting phony/
Lonely, homie, baloney. . . the only. . . that rhyme with matrimony/
Not many other words rhyme outside that category/
Rhyming is what I do. . . not stealing niggas allegories/
So if I use one of these words. . . I'ma use the other/
As sure as I'll complete thís multi scheme. . . by calling you. . .a stüpid brother/
I could rhyme that same scheme. . . with "useless mother/ shoulda used a rubber"/
but that's a scheme I refuse to utter/ cos the foolish sucker/
itching to ban Bis. . . and I can't give him any excuse. . . to use as cover!/

8 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2014
Ibime!!!!! Choi!!!! Yaga!!!! I still love you like akamu loves hotwater before making sense. grin

**if anyone call this Whack, I'll bite your noses!!! grin tongue***

###

I'm the new gurl, time I take eem in one of my rovers//
They say I'm nutz cos I can't stand being smooched by set of wack brovas//
Some's got rhymes, yes, maybe fire, i'v even seen prospects in many others // buh, yea, im a weird one, ain't gonna lay low to their disastrous stutters//

Ohh here I come! I'm about to spit ebola on dem wacko and send them to their early deaths//
Watch me as i rip their tongues out till dey giv their last breaths//
Anyone say I churn out weak verbz, i'll tear off their seat belts//
take them on joyride then push em off a cliff, belts on d fools' necks//

These Tools don't know who they dealing with// I spread my Weed, they act like they feeling it//they come around like they wanna Cut Lass, buh they end up in tingling heat// nigga's be like, damn, we can't Rake this sizzling sh*t//

So imma tell you one more time, take it as a warning statement// nigga, imma cut you up...like a tailor does a garment// no apology, dnt expect sorry.. cos I know it'd be very ardent//
I'm a truck, fool...when you hit me, you'll Def get your car bent//

...your sting is like Ali's with a shaky fist, mine doesn't even come from my rear end...

grin grin

YeaYeaNot

6 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2014
yeyenatu: Ibime!!!!! Choi!!!! Yaga!!!! I still love you like akamu loves hotwater before making sense. grin

###

Some's got rhymes, yes, maybe fire, i'v even seen prospects in many others // buh, yea, im a weird one, ain't gonna lay low to their disastrous stutters//

Ohh here I come! I'm about to spit ebola on dem wacko and send them to their early deaths//

These Tools don't know who they dealing with// I spread my Weed, they act like they feeling it//they come around like they wanna Cut Lass, buh they end up in tingling heat// nigga's be like, damn, we can't Rake this sizzling sh*t//

So imma tell you one more time, take it as a warning statement// nigga, imma cut you up...like a tailor does a garment// no apology, dnt expect sorry.. cos I know it'd be very ardent//

...your sting is like Ali's with a shaky fist, mine doesn't even come from my rear end...

grin grin

YeaYeaNot
NYC. shi.t u spit..after I took it in...I had to pee
I thought u were a trouble maker

yeyeanut
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2014
yeyeanut grin
yeyenatu: Ibime!!!!! Choi!!!! Yaga!!!! I still love you like akamu loves hotwater before making sense. grin

###

grin grin

YeaYeaNot
NYC. shi.t u spit..after I took it in...I had to pee
I thought u were a trouble maker

yeyeanut
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
yeyenatu should battle teddybiyasi..
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ibime:

cos every emcee got multis that someone else has combined/ in another place or time/
As sure as I'll complete thís multi scheme. . . by calling you. . .a stüpid brother/
I could rhyme that same scheme. . . with "useless mother/ shoulda used a rubber"/

ypu have used that \HOMO ...PAUSE CONCEPT IN ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS BATTLES ...... thats seems like recycling to me

and besides you practically just rhyming......no serious punchlines
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
As i fix this in forums/ i ll' increase the volume/
burn 'wigs and robes'..........judges deceased in court rooms/
am burning with hot fumes/ swept you off your feet......but coming with more brooms/
more thugs and raw goons/ to bully till them phonies pleading/
throw me Pulitzer cos my story's leading/and my status' higher than a Storey building/
i ll shatter lungs/ where they gather punks/
after injecting alcohol in muscles.........till am 'power drunk'/
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why would I game/ when I already have the pad of fame/
you lost woefully n you find the juj to blame/ when ya lost thrown up punches all landed lame/
then you say win was what you aim/ but your a$s mistakenly got whooped plain/
sshit drop when the a$s's full/ you claim hottest but who da hell are you/
this game's all about frees cus in the start what we spit were cool/
now there's nothing more you want than to walk in my crafted shoe/... but your shoemaker lack the perfect tools/
I'm never sorry if you gat called a wackiest fooll/.so ffuck those who says ffuck those pathetic rules/
who knows if ya a$s got whooped in a magnetic brawl/
cus now ya whole act is attracting lose/
wait a minute who da ffuck am I even beefing/ when I should be busy cooking their flaws in d kitchen/
so I may later feed them with raw contrate beating/
I'll throw skinny cut on any caught mocking/ cus what I'm spitting is nothing funny/

5 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ibime:

Just Boring yarns, we aint feeling your wack and old rhymes/
Just basic rhyming, no punch. . You the reason why we say 'all bark and no bite'!!/
I should Leave bozo bundled with hundred negros/
Cos He and wackness merge together like . . .serbia and montenegro!/
We all boo the g@y/ for what he spew is frail/
talking about him being king of Nl, when in truth He's Lame/ cos
Begging for food is the only time he steps up to the plate!/
I spit coke n great/
eff what if folks will say/ if ya raps sick. . Then the pope is g@y!!/
Make him groan in pain/noobs hyping him like his rhymes are best/but truth be told. . His recent lack of ideas. . Is his excuse for going into retirement!/
Its mass slaughter when i rap/the tecs? I clap/i'm feared and smart/ but its Tv's if its said ya sharp/
I could best you on anyday/
screw you and your nerdy mates/you boast, and the techs will spray/
We sight flaws in this hag/your rhymes forked n shyt's wack/
you display rhymes on net. .i display rhymes on galleries. . A multi-media!!/
Only noobs will cheer ye raps/ 5-6 years on this site, and ion see where your career's headed at/both audio & text, you clearly wack/your stay here is long overdue. . You forking dead beat dad!!/

Swooosh!!

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
LooNat11kk...... Damn...... shocked grin

Niceee...

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
teddybiyasi:

Why would I game/ when I already have the pad of fame/
you lost woefully n you find the juj to blame/ when ya lost thrown up punches all landed lame/
then you say win was what you aim/ but your a$s mistakenly got whooped plain/
sshit drop when the a$s's full/ you claim hottest but who da hell are you/
this game's all about frees cus in the start what we spit were cool/
now there's nothing more you want than to walk in my crafted shoe/... but your shoemaker lack the perfect tools/
I'm never sorry if you gat called a wackiest fooll/.so ffuck those who says ffuck those pathetic rules/
who knows if ya a$s got whooped in a magnetic brawl/
cus now ya whole act is attracting lose/
wait a minute who da ffuck am I even beefing/ when I should be busy cooking their flaws in d kitchen/
so I may later feed them with raw contrate beating/
I'll throw skinny cut on any caught mocking/ cus what I'm spitting is nothing funny/

its cobbler not shoemaker -- ewwwwww ...
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
LooNat11kk: Just Boring yarns, we aint feeling your wack and old rhymes/
Just basic rhyming, no punch. . You the reason why we say 'all bark and no bite'!!/
I should Leave bozo bundled with hundred negros/
Cos He and wackness merge together like . . .serbia and montenegro!/
We all boo the g@y/ for what he spew is frail/
talking about him being king of Nl, when in truth He's Lame/ cos
Begging for food is the only time he steps up to the plate!/
I spit coke n great/
eff what if folks will say/ if ya raps sick. . Then the pope is g@y!!/
Make him groan in pain/noobs hyping him like his rhymes are best/but truth be told. . His recent lack of ideas. . Is his excuse for going into retirement!/
Its mass slaughter when i rap/the tecs? I clap/i'm feared and smart/ but its Tv's if its said ya sharp/
I could best you on anyday/
screw you and your nerdy mates/you boast, and the techs will spray/
We sight flaws in this hag/your rhymes forked n shyt's wack/
you display rhymes on net. .i display rhymes on galleries. . A multi-media!!/
Only noobs will cheer ye raps/ 5-6 years on this site, and ion see where your career's headed at/both audio & text, you clearly wack/your stay here is long overdue. . You forking dead beat dad!!/

Swooosh!!

obviously thats why he retired .......he's run out of stuff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.