Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:39 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (937836 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
kr0ne:
Dem born that yeye boy for Oshodi traffic. Ignore him

Nice verse u got there, bro. That carica papaya line is cool!

lol...actually in georgia atlanta....

how far have you gotten a new job? and how is your wife elizabeth and the children grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
kr0ne:
Dem born that yeye boy for Oshodi traffic. Ignore him

Nice verse u got there, bro. That carica papaya line is cool!
Thanks.

Haha. I just tire for the guy. I don tell am make he no quote me again, he no wan hear. Lol

Abi na me wack pass? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
i only quoted you to expose you for stealing phenom's stuff...stop feeling important ant grin

kronk is just saying you have a nice verse so he can ffuck your asss like he does to elizabeth...
kronk ve told you to change from your dirty ways...or the fate of sodom and gomorrah will be that of your householdcheesy cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ksslib:
Thanks.

Haha. I just tire for the guy. I don tell am make he no quote me again, he no wan hear. Lol

Abi na me wack pass? grin
how u wan take wack pass when i dey around? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dude asking how can one beat me low/milo ? Hes probably too smart to figure the ME there refers to ksslib. Lwkmd!!

As for me biting . I guess i searched and searched all over for what to bite and settled for a line from phenom. Smh grin ...

Whatever makes you sleep!!!! Just stop quoting me, simple.

I dont find men with gay tendencies giving me attention, funny. .. undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Iceskidd: how u wan take wack pass when i dey around? grin
Haha. You no well. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
kkslut.....even a 12 year old mongul can decipher your retarded gugu ru and epa bars....

beat me low is not correct in a sentence...its forced cos your empty brain cant come up with something better.....
no wonder your wack........

go learn kid.......
Re: Flow For Rank by sconp: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ksslib: Scon p , no mind that ostrich ochon. grin I don warn am say I no be he son, the old papa no wan hear.

Thanks all. cool . Elvis why you dey reply alomo nah? Hes known to be bitter. grin . Bone the guy, hes not worth it.
lol.

The bolden got me ROFLMAO.
Re: Flow For Rank by ochon: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

PHENOM has already played the CHURCH / TITHE/TIGHT THING .........
i told you you were wack......
all i see are FORCED HOMOPHONES.....PA PILLOW(NWANKWO KANU) ..how can someone beat me low...
what you dont know is wordplays and puns must actually make sense in a sentence when read....not this crap...

check out this jay z's wordie... no religion....but this niggas blast for me(blasphemy)..... see? it actually makes sense when read either way...either blast for me or blasphemy..

POOR POOR(PAW PAW) are you for real? and how old are you?

There's a thick line between hating and constructive criticism. You're doing the former. Even if you are doing the latter, your use of a strong word(s) defeats your intent.

Phenom might have used the tight/tithe thing, but I don't think Ksslib bit him. Everyone can do that line. Don't you think there's a 100% chance that Ksslib has never heard that Phenom's song? Tight/tithe is very easy to bring up. I remember Coogar bringing up a line from Eminem's song (to prove a point) which has been used here before Em did the song, are you telling me Eminem came to NL and bite the line? Impossible!!

Blasphemy/Blast for me doesn't rhyme well when compared to Papillo/Pa Pillow.

Pa Pillow sounds exactly as Papillo, which is Pa (father's) pillow.

Blast FOR me doesn't sound like blasPHEmy on paper. It only rhymed because of how Hov' sang it.

FOR - in "blast for me" sounds like FOUR.

PHE in blasphemy sounds like "FEY" or "fare".

For once ditch your dislike/hate for him, and tell us how "PHE" and "FOR" rhymes even when pronounced or written.

One of the reasons why I'm discouraged from learning this craft of penning bars is the hate and cusses for each other. This is not how niggas roll!! I've never come to this thread to see peaceful banters. It's always filled with hate, why?
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
sconp: lol.

The bolden got me ROFLMAO.
Na true na. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon:

There's a thick line between hating or constructive criticism. You're doing the former. Even if you are doing the latter, your use of a strong word(s) defeats your intent.

Phenom might have used the tight/tithe thing, but I don't think Ksslib bit him. Everyone can do that line. Don't you think there's a 100% chance that Ksslib has never heard that Phenom's song? Tight/tithe is very easy to bring up. I remember Coogar bringing up a line from Eminem's song (to prove a point) which has been used here before Em did the song, are you telling me Eminem came to NL and bite the line? Impossible!!

Blast FOR me doesn't sound like blasPHEmy on paper. It only rhymed because of how Hov' sang it.

For once ditch your dislike/hate for him, and tell us how "PHE" and "FOR" rhymes even when pronounced or written.

One of the reasons why I'm discouraged from learning this craft of penning bars is the hate and cusses for each other. This is not how niggas roll!! I've never come to this thread to see peaceful banters. It's always filled with hate, why?

i dont care about the pig so i dont care on which language i use to address the bastard considering what he has said to me in the past when i was correcting him on a pronunciation ish innocently...he started hauling curses at me.....

trust me ........ am not hating ...only exposing him for biting

blast for me / blasphemy rhyme perfectly......your accent is failing you....plus this one aint forced....and it makes senses as a sentence

does pa pillow make sense as a sentence or beat me low?.........answer is no cos its forced and unintelligent
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon:

There's a thick line between hating or constructive criticism. You're doing the former. Even if you are doing the latter, your use of a strong word(s) defeats your intent.

Ochon why you dey answer the guy. I have never heard phyno say that stuff else I no for use am sef. There was this time Bis used about 3 lines or so I was planning to use. I had to cut out the line from mine.

When I saw it, I was like------- wow, almost word for word. It just goes to show how some people atimes operate thoughts on the same frequency and that, is a basic make up of human genetics which i am glad people with a working brain like you understand. Cant say the same for others. grin

You for no even explain. He knows what hes doing but cant just help the habit. grin

Like a shoe that no longer has a base.... alomo is a lost sole.
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mtcheeeeew!...typical nonsense! >: >:
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
lmfao////

phenom used it in jimmy jump off pig..and you stole it and paraphrased it

your a wack generic mongrel grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ksslib:
Ochon why you dey answer the guy. I have never heard phyno say that stuff else I no for use am sef. There was this time Bis used about 3 lines or so I was planning to use. I had to cut out the line from mine.

When I saw it, I was like------- wow, almost word for word. It just goes to show how some people atimes operate thoughts on the same frequency and that, is a basic make up of human genetics which i am glad people with a working brain like you understand. Cant say the same for others. grin

You for no even explain. He knows what hes doing but cant just help the habit. grin

You are soo right about dis slib,remember my battle against fyh @ the tourney which elymax gave a verd on??...he accused me of biting/recycling lines and even pointed them out bt the honest truth is I swear to God with my life,I composed those lines str8 4rm my head unknowing someone else has also done something like dat bt wit a different set-up....I was somehow angry but I jst hav 2 keep my calm and what did I do??...I thanked him.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ksslib:

even if rappers think alike ...you can never reason like ibime dude....come on bloke.....have you ever seen him do anything like PA PILLOW OR ME LOW or have you seen him BITE LINES BEFORE.....from phenom? he's on a level neither you or 25 generations from your family tree cant reach

you stole the line...just accept....... grin grin grin grin grin
the only rapper you reason like here is waca flocka

wack goblin
Re: Flow For Rank by ochon: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

i dont care about the pig so i dont care on which language i use to address the bastard considering what he has said to me in the past when i was correcting him on a pronunciation ish innocently...he started hauling curses at me.....

Fair enough then... I guess you both have history I don't know of.

iamaromolaeran: trust me ........ am not hating ...only exposing him for biting

Then I'm telling you, there's is chances of these things happening. I ask you again, did Eminem come to NL to bite those lines Coogar dug out?

iamaromolaeran: blast for me / blasphemy rhyme perfectly......your accent is failing you....plus this one aint forced....and it makes senses as a sentence

I might be the world's most barefaced illiterate, but you can't boldly tell me "FOR" and "PHE" rhyme. Forget accent. Get your dictionary and see you are illogical.

Are you saying "FOUR" and "FARE" rhyme? Even phonetically? Dafuq? We ain't kiddos here, bro. Don't insult us.

iamaromolaeran: does pa pillow make sense as a sentence or beat me low?.........answer is no cos its forced and unintelligent

Pa means Father. He meant father's pillow. He didn't add the " 's " and it can be excused. This is sparring and most of the brawl here don't have correctly-spelled English. In correct English, he ought to have added " 's" to it.

It's like me saying - "Our servant, Ksslib, fetch me Pa's pillow."
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Atleast i bit from a human. My own better ..
But in ur brawl..

Your brain was short of do.p.e text... U midget/
Is that why you bit ballotelli's singlet ?/!!!! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ochon: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ksslib:

I just to had to explain because it'll be hard for me to swallow seeing your brain effort to whip out those cruel bars, downgraded. Anyway, let me go back to reading dópe lines, that's what brings me to this section.
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ksslib:
Your brain was short of dope text... U midget/
Is that why you bit ballotelli's singlet/!!!! grin

Wet singlet. Add 'wet' . .that boy is gay. Forget the singlet. He's mainly interested in the 'wet' part
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran: lmfao////

phenom used it in jimmy jump off pig..and you stole it and paraphrased it

your a wack generic mongrel grin grin grin
d niqqa said he hasn't heard d pun before..den wat iz ur P..are u such a hater..evrybody was feeling im nd u came wit ya wack critics..there is close to 60% possibility dat 1s idea has been thought of by sm1 else if nt written or said...wat's wrng wit d 'pa pillow' or 'me low'..d guy went as long as to write sm tins b4 d pun for it to make sense nd yu are hating..lmao..haterz ful NL
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Is it hard to ignore this alomo guy? Just let him be and he'll start quoting and insulting himself.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Testerfuze:
You are soo right about dis slib,remember my battle against fyh @ the tourney which elymax gave a verd on??...he accused me of biting/recycling lines and even pointed them out bt the honest truth is I swear to God with my life,I composed those lines str8 4rm my head unknowing someone else has also done something like dat bt wit a different set-up....I was somehow angry but I jst hav 2 keep my calm and what did I do??...I thanked him.
Na so. Sometimes these things happen even when you didnt plan for it.

The best na just to laff am off. smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon:

Fair enough then... I guess you both have history I don't know of.

Then I'm telling you, there's is chances of these things happening. I ask you again, did Eminem come to NL to bite those lines Coogar dug out?

I might be the world's most barefaced illiterate, but you can't boldly tell me "FOR" and "PHE" rhyme. Forget accent. Get your dictionary and see you are illogical.

Are you saying "FOUR" and "FARE" rhyme? Even phonetically? Dafuq? We ain't kiddos here, bro. Don't insult us.

Pa means Father. He meant father's pillow. He didn't add the " 's " and it can be excused. This is sparring and most of the brawl here don't have correctly-spelled English. In correct English, he ought to have added " 's" to it.

It's like me saying - "Our servant, Ksslib, fetch me Pa's pillow."

i feel you but this bloke bit phenom lines ..word for word.. and forget that pa pillow/ poor poor ...thats what a clown would call lyricism......

also blast for me and blasphemy are perfect rhymes dude...

british english which is the most correct form proves so---

in case you dont know --- british peeps dont pronounce or twist their R'S unlike american speakers......

thats why HER isnot pronounced as HA but something like HAIR......

same with blasphemy...its pronounced as blasFERmy / and the other is blast FER me...

shikina............. you cant coach me on oral english bloke......i know linguistics and language history by heart
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: I just to had to explain because it'll be hard for me to swallow seeing your brain effort to whip out those cruel bars, downgraded. Anyway, let me go back to reading dópe lines, that's what brings me to this section.
Lol. No wahala my man.

Enjoy ya sef.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
kr0ne:
Wet singlet. Add 'wet' . .that boy is gay. Forget the singlet. He's mainly interested in the 'wet' part
Lwkmd.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
cool
Re: Flow For Rank by ochon: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

i feel you but this bloke bit phenom lines ..word for word.. and forget that pa pillow/ poor poor ...thats what a clown would call lyricism......

also blast for me and blasphemy are perfect rhymes dude...

british english which is the most correct form proves so---

in case you dont know --- british peeps dont pronounce or twist their R'S unlike american speakers......

thats why HER isnot pronounced as HA but something like HAIR......

same with blasphemy...its pronounced as blasFERmy / and the other is blast FER me...

shikina............. you cant coach me on oral english bloke......i know linguistics and language history by heart
LOL. Well, you won't agree to whatever I say. But you and K might be enemies, but it won't hurt u to give him his recognition. Even Ibime couldn't fault those bars. he knew K went ham with it. Well, I dig your bars too. You write excellently and "educatively". Keep doing you. I'm out. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon:
I've never come to this thread to see peaceful banters. It's always filled with hate, why?

That started in 2014. Before now thís place was peaceful. These days Chatroom thread moves quicker than FFR.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
that's what happens when we have people like elizabeth kronk and kslut.....they rarely drop freestyles here or brawl..and when they do...the degree of wackness and stupidity in their verses gives people a headache ......

admin should ban these wack ffaggots here first before this place can progress....and bring back sauron.....that dude is a lyrical beast from hell..satan's son himself
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chatroom was only 7 pages long by January 2014 while FFR was full of rhymes. Now Chatroom is 143 pages long (from July to now), while FFR is scant of rhymes.
Re: Flow For Rank by sconp: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: LOL. Well, you won't agree to whatever I say. But you and K might be enemies, but it won't hurt u to give him his recognition. Even Ibime couldn't fault those bars. he knew K went ham with it. Well, I dig your bars too. You write [b]excellently[/b]and "educatively". Keep doing you. I'm out. cool
sorry am calling you back in. If this guy spends the amount of time he uses in dissing around in scripting bars he would have esteemed high.

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.