Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,956 members, 7,963,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:18 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (937844 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
lets-speak-in-bars biko!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
am gonna be the next sauron here.... grin grin gonna resurrect here singlehandedly with an average of 20 bars every weekend......
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ibime: Chatroom was only 7 pages long by January 2014 while FFR was full of rhymes. Now Chatroom is 143 pages long (from July to now), while FFR is scant of rhymes.
the notorious king i guess?

Re: Flow For Rank by Sungwritter: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
sure you can't! . . . Things don change since wayback!

I never knew you are on nl undecided

I hardly post stuff tho
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sungwritter:

I hardly post stuff tho
sorry, i mistook you for someone else!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
drizklef: the notorious king i guess?

he is the god of war
lol
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran: am gonna be the next sauron here.... grin grin gonna resurrect here singlehandedly with an average of 20 bars every weekend......
pfft..
Stop daydreaming nd wetting yourself...

Hu dash monkey banana
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
pfft..
Stop daydreaming nd wetting yourself...

Hu dash monkey banana

must you mention me..... hater
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran: i only quoted you to expose you for stealing phenom's stuff...stop feeling important ant grin

kronk is just saying you have a nice verse so he can ffuck your asss like he does to elizabeth...
kronk ve told you to change from your dirty ways...[b]or the fate of sodom and gomorrah will be that of your household[]cheesy cheesy shocked
stop yearning like you know anything!!!

Was it not i who told you about those two, after you criticised giyaz's bro....
You're my son... I'm happy you're learning fast.. Same as when you adopted my term for you nd fph.. "wack gobblins".. Keep it up, son grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ochon: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
sconp: sorry am calling you back in. If this guy spends the amount of time he uses in dissing around in scripting bars he would have esteemed high.

I agree. If he channels his anger towards penning more bars, FFR will improve. As a matter of fact, if most peeps channel their energy in dropping freestyle, here will improve. I briefly went through his posts and I found out him and Ksslib ain't friends and saw where he said he'll tackle K's life on this section. LOL. That's why I gave up convincing him cos he ain't in good terms with Ksslib. I don't see why appreciating K's bars would've hurt his reputation.

That said, he pens good bars when he ain't beefing. I said "educatively" cos I've seen two of his freestyles that intrigued me. There's this particular freeestyle he dropped that had "a church theme," I was left "wowing." Those are the kind of freestyles I love. A deviation from the regular "battle bars" and punchlines. That's why Sauron is appreciated. He writes poetic freeestyles and Iamor has dropped two of those kinds I can recollect. He's good, but beefs too much.
Re: Flow For Rank by ochon: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ibime:

That started in 2014. Before now thís place was peaceful. These days Chatroom thread moves quicker than FFR.
This is so sad. I guess it had to do with the influx of wack kids. And the vets/oldbie ain't helping matters by joining in all the ruckus.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon:

I agree. If he channels his anger towards penning more bars, FFR will improve. As a matter of fact, if most peeps channel their energy in dropping freestyle, here will improve. I briefly went through his posts and I found out him and Ksslib ain't friends and saw where he said he'll tackle K's life on this section. LOL. That's why I gave up convincing him cos he ain't in good terms with Ksslib. I don't see why appreciating K's bars would've hurt his reputation.

That said, he pens good bars when he ain't beefing. I said "educatively" cos I've seen two of his freestyles that intrigued me. There's this particular freeestyle he dropped that had "a church theme," I was left "wowing." Those are the kind of freestyles I love. A deviation from the regular "battle bars" and punchlines. That's why Sauron is appreciated. He writes poetic freeestyles and Iamor has dropped two of those kinds I can recollect. He's good, but beefs too much.
don't be deceived, he never freestyles! Those drops took him weeks to conjure!!!

I had once told him to let us go on a rebuttal.. Ask him how he chickened out!
Re: Flow For Rank by ochon: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
don't be deceived, he never freestyles! Those drops took him weeks to conjure!!!

I'm not deceived, far from it, and I ain't holding briefs for him. I'm just saying those freestyles were nice. I don't know how long it took him to pen it down, but I certainly love it. If here had more of such frees than CAUSTIC beefs, I'll make here my permanent home. And I think he might not be good in battle bars, I don't even see him as a pitbull in rap spars, I only love his creative frees.

I think battle sparring and creative freestyles will spice this place up.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
obainojazz: he is the god of war
lol
lol.. a grandfather rather!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon:

I'm not deceived, far from it, and I ain't holding briefs for him. I'm just saying those freestyles were nice. I don't know how long it took him to pen it down, but I certainly love it. If here had more of such frees than CAUSTIC beefs, I'll make here my permanent home. And I think he might not be good in battle bars, I don't even see him as a pitbull in rap spars, I only love his creative frees.

I think battle sparring and creative freestyles will spice this place up.
aiit...

But i hope you know FREESTYLING is when you flow of the top! As in, straight away without pre-meditating!
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
drizklef: lol.. a grandfather rather!!!
yeah
still more dan dat sha
Re: Flow For Rank by Sungwritter: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
sorry, i mistook you for someone else!!!

Are you elymax of 2go??
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
MOTP Finals[size=15pt][/size]

Nelson Songwriter VS Pein Negato

Songwritter Líttlè Mìghtý-mè Nelson
KEYS:
HE REPS MAVERICK" (MA FROM MARVERICK)
LOST TO SNOW" AND ILL MAINE (BOTH MAVERICK
LOST TO BAMOR"
(And in bamors verse' bam did line' where he called personal a bitch' and said pein needed that more than him" bt in the verdict- he still get the personal crit)
HE HAS ONE PIC IN HIS PROFILE SINCE FEB 24TH" AND WAS IN A CAR IN THE PIC)
DOESN'T HAVE ANYPIC" HE TOOK OUTSIDE THAT"
HOOD- KIND OF A CAP" AND ALSO MEANS WHERE YOU LIVE, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT"
MOST OF THE VERSE IS SELF EXPLANATORY"
MY RHYMES NAT CAPPED"
W/P AND PERSONALS ARE ALL IN THE VERSE"
PIECE OF PISS" MEANS AN EASY TASK"
HE ALWAYS SAID HE LOOKS UP TO COOGAR
IN 2GO' HIS NICK IS 6IX PATH OF PEIN"

SO GOODLUCK!

SHOTS TO David Pein Nagato

Diss @pain
If he think he has 'the vision' 'to square' up to me 'in disses'? I'll will have im 'squash in the mat' to prove the 'Neet isn't good/. . cz he's shapeless' reason he has been in the car since feb 24' is coz his 'head is too big' it doesn't 'fit in the hood!!!/
He has been keeping secrets' bt we all knw who the dumb wacko is, so/. . if he comes against me' i'll let the cat outta the bag' and av have the mouse run back to his hole!!/..
Since he wants to ball wit me . .its only right I place the dumb in formation/ . .then blast his skull' nd 'pick his brains' like am searching for some information!!/. .
He has no loving ability' or something these geeks need to see/ bt he sure will do anything for the d' another reason y he is still into c!!!/ [c-cooger]. .
This gay brat is never found with sometin nice or decent jokes/ his cliques says He mastered the makaveli principle'
..He uses different strokes for different folks!!/
My pers? jezz, tommy took me out' or me loosing props to tender/ if its dat? Then you have nuntin thus to render/ you aint shit' I mean 'nd' is just an abbre for putting words together!!/
once said' I aint his match' bt that report he filing no longer/. Bt he'll surely prove stubborn and say am 'wack in errithing' cz he's dieing of hunger!!/
His gat is lame/ plus" david is made up of many bitches' deep inside we see the 6ix pat in pein!!!/ (6 path of pein)
Nobody treasure this lame/ his effort all measures in vain/ nobody wants him around' becoz technically nobody see pleasure in pain!!/. .
Pd wz always hated' even when erriother part of this game were loved./ its only certain I drop first" cz he sees me as an injury' cz my presence' is The only reason y pain evolved!!/
We wouldn't see this bros top/ my Goons is wats up. . So cleverly' i'll drop 'pein in this round' . . Like he finally reached his bus stop!!
Damn' I was made for this text' cz my verse gives joy to many/ but peeps says he's made for this text too coz he runs services. . A house boy to many!!. .(he's maid"wink
If he says he has the stomach' for this? I'll let erri punch purge his ass/ then pick up teks 'para blast' him wit shotz and dump his remains in biology class!!/
Am a god to this dude' he can't shine even if the fool ought to/ I mean losing to me is a piece of piss to him' bt for charity sake' I'll give him still the full bottle!!/. .
This will end in my favour', my erri punch was even, beside/
Bam already took pain outta the surface, its only wise i swallow pills to take him out of the inside!!/. .
Again in that Bout, nobodi was willin to carry the Snitch"/ nt their fault tho' would av given him the personal shit bt in nigeria' we know that a bitch doesn't marry a bitch!!/
He must seen my tricks" and found out that lately av being the hardest/. Then he'll probably try and plead and come with "peace talk" lyk farmers durin harvest!!!/ peas stalk
He's dieing today' sorry for the short notice I made/ bt its all still going down' cz am leaving shots to this guy" lyk some police parade!! (The sky)
He weak and lazy' nun will get done' in the limit of the bro faith/ he can't lift a win, its heavy to him' bt he will pick a loss' cz to him it has little or no weigt!!/..
Dnt be deceived, ya crewmates already proved you dnt have the real features/ i mean snow came down on you' and you got crushed in main road' tbh, you are the only looser ma made' lyk sea creatures!!
The battle is over I win' you can review and do the reverse mehn/ I mean' i came hard enuf with enuf techs and then david died..
1 king 2 verse ten!!

David Pein Nagato

Leggo ---

If dz dummy foe dares/ try to act as a cunning rodent/ or boasts bout his funny cold metz/ . I could remind him of his battle with gunz ..we knew he wuld "bring a watery shit".. wen he said he was havin "tommy problems"!!!/

So wen I bring a laser gun ..it'll batter thru d brute ../Cos even football faithfuls knows .."Ah'll X Song".. like dat hammers new recruit!!/ (alex song)

If dz cat combusting ../ I'll make d macs compulsory/ Nd u can tell he'll be 'running 4 his dear life' ..if he disturbs my "lap of luxury"!!/

His rap's lyk stage acting.. so,now nobody see diz con as a marketer/ "Little" nd "mighty" ..dats lyk sayin something is as blunt as a sharpener ../

So beatin me .. "Nelson would" ..only if he was d son of a carpenter!!!/ (nails in wood)

I aint cappin shii here ..but I believe,pipz wuld still see d crude nd sleek rhymes../ Talkin of rhymes.. dat reminds me of d gay brawl between u nd rhyme'lunatic ..4 a lunatic to be beatin u ..u must be the lunatic wife!!/

My goons with guns ..riding in d desert in a cruisin rover/ he knws he'll be put in coma../ once my sniper targets.. dey aiming to shoot d loafer/ ..So its best sung goes to hide . . . in a music folder!!!/

U jez a fckin puppet, nd my rap's context pulling strings../Jez pull a no-show, cos brawling pein? ..one shouldn't push oneself to the rim../Cos u can't get my next pun scheme.. but scroll down to d bottom of my verse..help yourself to the keys ../

U d type to look 4 a clerk in an "ms-office", diz aint rants,abuse../U a "publisher"..but here,ur "one-note" can't "xcel", nd dats "word"..cos u can't match ma "groove"../My rap makes d "frontpage",nd frm d "outlook" of tinz,wen I "access" ur "infopath" nd destroy ur "power-point".. u'll all see dz bad man lose!!/

Its best u e-mail ur crew ..cos dz tourney means a lot to u.. u culd be popular on dz shit.. / but d truth is.. d only tin "maths" can help u with.. is a 'formular for defeat!!!/

Losses to jezzbrown,geo,tommy ..all punchz frm dem bashed the weak gay lad / . . nd u vs emenike, he kept raping u.. y u were "looking up to santos" ..like brazil street players!!!/

Anytin he'll write ..my writtens blitz em ../So nobody'll believe u.. If u say u reeling with phlegm / Dz fool on evry group ,wantin to be an admin ..y u were busy creatin docs ..I was winning in em!!/

Wen I pass d hood with a porsche ..he nd his lover boo blighted ..CHAI! ..

Cos he can best afford an old benz ..so wen he busts in d club ..nd d fodder cruise sighted ..SIGH! / If he dares near my "lane" ..d niggas wuld shout "GEE, SUNG PARK" ..lyk dey hailing d former united guy!!/ (ji sung park)

nd here's some strange facts I found bout d gay ../d humble sung dat doesn't like to brag /

Ama tell u all somtin abt dz tight liar/Check his status ..it says his hobbies is collectin teeth frm a live tiger/Now scroll down to his records ..where our humble sung boasts bout skinning a crocodile alive/ our down-to-earth sung said he's played roulette with full loaded clips nd survived/

If a nigga told me sung was dz proud,I wuld av slapped d nigga/ If a cheetah told me,I wuld av outran d cheetah/ OK, pause dat/ If its outrunnin cheetahs ..sung has done dat/ Wow sung! U've done ..pretty much evrytin . . superhuman ..u've got to get a pat ..but wait/ Y wuld u tell niggas dat u were "sky"diving in "outer space/ Do u think we're illiterates/ U think we jez lyk groaning bulldogs, rampaging/ Nd last time,I checked ..it was roughly 6500 ..so were d hell did u learn 10,598 languages??/

The most humble textcee ..u aint deserve dat title,gay/ He even ended all his boastins wit "Something about me- I really don't like to brag"!!!/

Smh

Ur stupid crew jez full of retards nd wacks ../ so in our 1st brawl,nobody was feeling ur fillers nd barz / Fck diz ..with all dose his "superhuman achievements" ..can't u see am brawlin someone obsessed with phineas and ferb!!!/

Last bar and ..

If d "lady bugs" ..av told him "flee!!" ..wen I stat shootin,still d foe ducks ../ Cos am a weird killer ..I culd force him "to swallow 'caterpillars ..nd dat thought already gives him "butterflies in his stomach"!!!/

Keys
-he's sungwritter little-mighty me nelson
-Ms office-Word,xcel,groove,powerpoint,frontpage,publisher etc (I highlighted dem)
-Dig the closer nd d internal rhymes

Perz
-Av beaten him b4
-He's lost to tommy gunz,geoffrey,jezzbrown
-He is in a crew called
mathz
-He has lost to rhymelunatic nd emenike santos
-He's always creatin docs on evry group ..wantin to be an admin
-Phineas nd ferb is a cartoon bout 2boys(phineas nd ferb) dat likes to do extraordinary tinz e.g travelling to space, flying on a plane made of paper mache etc .. how does diz relate to sung??

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
kr0ne:
HE ALWAYS SAID HE LOOKS UP TO coogar
IN 2GO' HIS NICK IS 6IX PATH OF PEIN"

you mean i have unknown protégés on 2go?
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
coogar:

you mean i have unknown protégés on 2go?
Na me talk am? grin I just copied everything I saw, and it's on Fb not 2go. Ibime has more btw
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
kr0ne:
Na me talk am? grin I just copied everything I saw, and it's on Fb not 2go. Ibime has more btw

ibime should have more - he's been here since 2005. i joined jan this year.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
stop yearning like you know anything!!!

Was it not i who told you about those two, after you criticised giyaz's bro....
You're my son... I'm happy you're learning fast.. Same as when you adopted my term for you nd fph.. "wack gobblins".. Keep it up, son grin

stop mentioning me small boy
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
coogar:

Ok
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
coogar:

Oga, You Dan Popular Ooh!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sungwritter:

Are you elymax of 2go??
i was!

My phone now refutes me from downloading the app!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

stop saying what you don't know....each drops takes me 40mins Max.... do you think its those secondary school assignments you do that am doing....you think I have time to start composing for 2 hours...........

stop hating dude............ drop your own freestyles here and stay mute boy
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Krone. Are You The Owner Of That Phoenix Order Group Ön Fb?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
aiit...

But i hope you know FREESTYLING is when you flow of the top! As in, straight away without pre-meditating!

freestyle also mean when you don't rap on a particular subject but braggadio....how can one text without thinking....SMG all these newbies.....

I hope all nairalanders can see what am saying.........a wannabe that thinks he knows hip hop
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: @Krone. Are You The Owner Of That Phoenix Order Group Ön Fb?
Thor, Limerick, Twista and myself
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Who even kicked me outta phoenix elite grup?
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

stop saying what you don't know....each drops takes me 40mins Max.... do you think its those secondary school assignments you do that am doing....you think I have time to start composing for 2 hours...........

stop hating dude............ drop your own freestyles here and stay mute boy
are you still weeping?

Btw.. So, you ended up battling yourself again?.. Lmfao grincheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
kr0ne:
Thor, Limerick, Twista and myself
Can I Share The Download Link To Ma Songs There? I Mean Am I Permitted To Do So?

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.