Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,969 members, 7,936,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha (50390 Views)

Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Wike Plots To Join APC / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Faraidi(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/house-plots-to-impeach-jonathan-ihedioha/194614/
APC and the Northers should know that Nigeria doesn't belong to them.

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by komank79: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2014
My fellow naira landers, its a shame to see you guys making such senseless comments, on this note I will like to remind u that this old men should give us our future as deemed not distroy it, as there are doing now, we are selling our future and birth right everyday to this greedy men who lack shame and regards for the selfs, their wifes and their children. This men are no leaders, we the future of tomorrow should see all those and stop supporting and fighting one another, the will never be a revoluti in this country, if we don't stop selling our future for a plate of pottage this lunatics offers us. Mind u revolution does not have to be bloody, we just have to start our own enlightenment educate our selfs to stop fighting each other supporting one party or the other.
This men are bunch of shamless he goats. Naira landers once more I say! I want us to demand our fure here on this platform by sharing good and useful ideas for the future, because some of us here might see our self at the corridors of power tomorrow, this little contributions might do a lot, that's the only way this generational political anarchy will end.

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Jimmyo3(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2014
I see the CIA prophesy coming to pass in 2015,imagine if they successfully impeach Jonathan and u think the Southerners will fold their arms and watch...there will be a civil war and probably my united Nigeria will break apart.

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2014
olapluto:
It is becoming clearer that power is slipping out of the hands of GEJ. He is losing his few friends by the day. Even David Mark only stopped short of openly criticising GEJ.
Even if the impeachment doesnt sail through, GEJ cannot survive an election with so much people against him.

Lol you clearly have no clue how David Mark operates!

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Descartes: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2014
donroxy:
how could a man ever wish his heritage to sink ......

How could a sane person ever wish his country to sink like titanic as if you have another country you can actually call your own other than here !

The cesspit called 'Nigeria' will soon being sunk. angry
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by basseyubong(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2014
If seven members can impeach, then 130 representatives can impeach the president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Bekwarra:

Don't mind them. Awon oloriburuku omo Igbo jatijati olori pelebe. They are always fixated on other people's things. It's either they famz Lagos or ND. Small thing they will say they are buying over Lagos when they are occupying Lagos slums in their thousands.

Have seen his type here. They hate us, but don't have anywhere to go.

They actually turned their home towns to tourist destination where they only visit during Christmas celebrations and of course their corpse to be buried when they die. Upon all the famzing and boyi boyi of SS, they can't even contest for mere councillor position in rivers state.

Even in this time, 2014, many communities don't allow igbos to buy land or house in South south. E.g Omoku, ogoni, ogbakiri(rivers state) and Nembe(bayelsa state).

3 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nctrice(m): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2014
barcanista:
This should serve them right and make them realise that the laws can't be trampled in the name of partisanship. [s]Though I don't see this impeachment going anywhere[/s]
Now What Law are you talking about? You forget that you are in Nigeria, where even the Law which says your should exist can be trampled on anytime and no one would say anytime?

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2014
basseyubong:
If seven members can impeach, then 130 representatives can impeach the president

Lol after the so called impeachment, who will implement it? Even if impeachment of a president layed on only the HOR I can assure you the will carry out the impeachment and the president still won't be removed. Not even if they have the numbers to carry out the impeachment let alone in this case where they want to carry It out without the numbers and an illegal speaker

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by pat077: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2014
moneybag100:
Jonathan destiny is to destroy and divide Nigeria....
and don't u think dat division is long overdue? I'm happy wit what's happening coz it's d catalyst 4 d division we've been craving 4. One Nigeria my foot!

3 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Jimmyo3:
I see the CIA prophesy coming to pass in 2015,imagine if they successfully impeach Jonathan and u think the Southerners will fold their arms and watch...there will be a civil war and probably my united Nigeria will break apart.

Nigeria is not working and has outlived her usefulness and must cease to exist. Only few homeless parasites still think about Nigeria.

Infact, northerners are even placing islamic flags in north as I type this. Wake up.

3 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Adminisher: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2014
pat077:
and don't u think dat division is long overdue? I'm happy wit what's happening coz it's d catalyst 4 d division we've been craving 4. One Nigeria my foot!

I want you to remember the statement when the division happens. It is just weeks from now. Please you have just lost the moral right to complain no matter what you see.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by 1stola: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2014
F117AA:
WTF is lagos?
keep your slum to yourselves.
Lagos was built with niger-delta money anyway, but we don't need it.
We will build 21st century cities in the ND.
And yes, you are just like the north.
The only difference is that the north has a valid excuse for its own backwardness.
Yeye dey smell
Tell me the regions that are still backward in this country and be honest.
You people are just dumbs and fools.
Instead of you people to attack your corrupt old fools that has been depriving you of your rights, you're not. All the billions of naira royalties they are collecting and giving you crumbs... It is your own people that is causing your backwardness.
There is no unity among you people and there can NEVER be.

4 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Pennyways: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2014
hugoart:
Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen. I tell you.

Abacha thought he was god,he died, nothing happened.

Idi amin thought he was god,he was disgraced, nothing happened.

Cescescu of Romania was destroyed

Gaddafi was frustrated,wretched

Mubarak escavated

NOTHING HAPPENED.
those countries you mentioned are foreign countries.
one thing Nigerians don't know is that we the Niger Deltans love our own, if anything happen to what we own and love, then the whole northerns will know what substance a true Niger Deltan is made of. I can't tell you what will happen, but something terrible gonna happen.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2014
AdolfHitIer:
Impeach Jonathan?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Greatest joke of the century.

Just give it a shot and watch this country naija sink like titanic
Will you be the one to sink it. You sit in your home and type whatever you like on the internet, shouting war at the slightest provocation. You should be very careful what you wish for because you might just get it. I know you are not an elite with a private jet waiting somewhere, when it happens you will be on ground to witness it.

3 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Afritop(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2014
Millions of naira deposited in their bank accounts from the presidency will not only cancel the impeachment proceedings but will make them forget that there is a motion to impeach Mr President

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:
Stories from stupid northern law makers I dare you to try it and see where Yall go end....mtchew rubbish...if una like collect 500 signatures...jokers
You are mad, that drunkard must be impeached, when Obasanjo wanted to go for third term, house of assembly members were against him, he did not use policemen and soldiers against them, I can not blame him shaa, what do you expect from ogogoro man

4 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by ignis: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
chronique:
Laughing out in swahili. Most of these people do not even know what is going on. Impeach Jonathan and watch Nigeria sink! Those of us who have kept quiet for so long,will have to do what we "MUST" do,when push comes to shove.

LOLZ

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by oloworulz(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2014
AdolfHitIer:
Impeach Jonathan?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Greatest joke of the century.

Just give it a shot and watch this country naija sink like titanic
na who won sink am? Na u? Abi na ur Igbo boys ? It seems your grandfather didn't tell you about the Biafra war. The abokis can't wait to suck una blood......

3 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by ayindejimmy(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2014
DickDastardly:
What does the law say about "jumping a fence or gate" Doesnt that amount to " breaking and entry"
Tambuwal should have been shot @least by accidental discharge while scaling that perimeter fence to serve as a deterrent to other trespassers like him!

Epilogue: Once upon a time, THERE WAS COUNTRY called............fill the blank space sad cheesy
not when it's that of your house or office
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Iceking1(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/house-plots-to-impeach-jonathan-ihedioha/194614/

u bloody liar, Apc is behind dis

By Emman Ovuakporie
ABUJA-MORE than 120 lawmakers have
appended their signatures for the
impeachment of President
Goodluck,immediately House reconvenes in
December.
Mohammed Zakari, chairman, House
Committee on Media and Public Affairs,
while reacting on it said “the notice of
impeachment was not on the order paper
today but I’m not foreclosing that some
other things took place.”
On his part, Leo Ogor, deputy House Leader
who urged members to jettison such plans,
argued that the notice of impeachment is
inconsequential, as the President had no
hand in what transpired at the National
Assembly.
“The President is unaware so bringing it
(impeachment) up is going to be defeated.
The President has done no wrong,
impeachment should not even be part of
the issue,” he pleaded.
Similar agitation by aggrieved lawmakers
to move for impeachment of Emeka
Ihedioha, deputy Speaker during the brief
closed door session, was however averted
by the Speaker who called for calmness.
The lawmakers Vanguard further gathered
that appended their signatures are of the
APC extraction.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/120-lawmaker-sign-jonathans-impeachment-notice/
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:

The cesspit called 'Nigeria' will soon being sunk. angry
what if the earth now got sunk

If African with dull brain could reason far , it would be better for black race !!
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Ugonna1505: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2014
AdolfHitIer:

Apc loves dream
Its not about party but upholding the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria which supposed to be seen as almighty.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by thegoodone2(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2014
Northner know that if they inpeach GEJ, Nigeria is gone.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by beengils: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
Nobody can impeach Jonathan - Yes I said it.
Don't be left to eat your words when it happens Jona is a failure take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by onowighose(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2014
before tambuwal came to office as the leader of the house this was the northern angenda to inpeach mr president let them try it and lets see what will happpen.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by peres245: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Animal talk done start again.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by luvmijeje(f): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2014
basseyubong:

Agreed and supported.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by luvmijeje(f): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2014
thegoodone2:
Northner know that if they inpeach GEJ, Nigeria is gone.

Nothing will happen, impeachment is allowed in our Constitution.

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by slytubadth(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2014
honestly, i find ds quite annoying. Jst because someone defected frm his former party to a new party. All ds harassment are happening. Why cant them jst go to d constitution and see what its says abt ds. When d speaker was still in Pdp none of ds happened. GEJ is a joke, A Govnor of a particular state defected frm Labour to PDP Did we hear of any harassment lyk ds. Impeach him if u lyk. Ds man and his followers are damn too annoying

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by hazyfm: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Eastherbunny(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2014
zappyj:
Y'all shouting let there be war don't know what it looks like.. I shake my head @ fuckin comments here, most of the guys shouting war here already have their visas and passports to other nations yet they shout for war like cowards.

C'mon BH, we dey shake hw much more when the real war starts.

For this singular act alone, Jonathan has failed woefully! Clueless @ it's peak.

Those idiot shouting whatever they think their shouting are ignorant opportunist that were born in the tech age
Reading those I feel ashamed to bear the same country name with those slow pokes.
Believe it or not non of the regions can do without the other.
This election will come and go and no innocent blood of our citizen will be shade.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.