Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,038 members, 7,960,300 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? (3703 Views)

Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / He Ignored My Pregnancy Because Of His Wife’s Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2008
the wedding is around the corner!
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by Akinagirl(f): 5:16am On Dec 14, 2008
OK well, what have they decided?
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by Ebonyj(f): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2008
She does not need to. Instead of an elaborate wedding she can just have a quiet church blessing, she should have thought of that before opening her legs now.
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by OgaMadam(f): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2008
Nothing is worth th sacrifice for a life.

not even to save her dads reputation, yes fornication is a sin (cause it does result in pregnancy you know)
but to abort is like getting fired and then bombing your whole country in reaction.

1month preg no go show.  she is already getting married, if that church wont marry them, then let them find
else.

couples who abort have a VERY reduced success rate, the reality of taking a life can get too hard to deal with,
the man losing his DNA is something he often never gets his head around.

Kids are a blessing, this could be your only chance.

Better watch out.

DONT MAKE THE BABY PAY FOR YOUR STUPIDITY.
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by OgaMadam(f): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2008
I question a dad who loves you but wants his reputation saved at your expense.

Has he ever had an abortion before? Or better yet, to relieve guilt from yourself,
just give birth to the baby, and let him be the one to kill it. so he can bear the pain for once.

its the same thing, in or outside the womb - call a spade a spade, murder is just murder.
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by MadMax1(f): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
She's a stupid airhead,is what she is. If they had aborted the silly Arrow herself,would she be contemplating an abortion based on the most ridiculous reasons I've ever heard? She had sex before marriage. It's not new. She wants to hide the fact from people,who apparently matter more than the God she purports to be serving, more than the life of the human being growing inside her.
Stupid girl. How will someone this senseless make a marriage work?
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by OgaMadam(f): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
Mad Max, atta girl.

People think serving God is all about holy holy churchy churchy whity whity.

He tests us in the muckiest of circumstances, to see what we will do.

I bet God would be more proud of her if she didnt murder this baby,
but chose to look like a fool to others.

Her reputation is not more important than a life.

Respec
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by kokorunna(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
If she aborts the pregnancy, there is no guarantee that she will get pregnant again (its not a curse ooo)

And if she is so religious as claimed, why did she have sex in the first place.

People with their stupidity, common sense should prevail in this case.
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by wanitas(f): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2008
i agree wit all NLanders,
infact even if she aborts now, a pregnancy test might stil come out +ve,(seeing dat d wedding is around d corner) 
but really, wats d big deal, she de fear wetin her papa go do?,
if she'l old enough 2get married she should b old enough to take responsibility 4 her actions, otherwise she shd grow up first.

some people de cause wahala 4 themselves, when dem go de waka crusade de find pikin them go say na witch
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by Funmitor(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2008
Gudnes, d did is don. Don't try to cova up a sin with anoda. Go 4 confesion, n if it is cancled, make use of other alternatives.
Chr weding isnt a MUST.
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by slimfine(f): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2008
all this maga maga self. she won't abort that child. I know she has conscience underneath.
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
annyplenty: SHE is the daughter of a pastor whose church kicks against marriage with pregnancy. Her wedding is in a month's time and the invitations for the church wedding are out and have been circulated.
Now the doctor confirmed her to be one month pregnant. she wants the pregnancy terminated so that she can do the church wedding but her husband-to-be kicked against her intention. he insisted that he can not kill his baby because of wedding and that he will not show up for the wedding if the woman aborts the pregnancy. the woman also insists that she also will not do a church wedding with pregnancy. both of them have not reached an agreement despite the fact the wedding arrangement is still going on. their is confusion. please, advise on what you think they should do.

Dear all,

Please forgive me for this post. I confess that the content was a fiction. I posted it at that time as an unbeliever to just see how people would respond.

1 Like

Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by Sallotti: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Why not?

Did BIANCA OJUKWU NOT DO THAT 2ICE FOR FFK? wink

Did she not wear white gown to the altar after killing 2 OCTUPUSSIES? cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ENbEGZzHzIQ/UmyvEFN03vI/AAAAAAAAVL4/av4rFZCsey0/s1600/ojukwu+bianca+wedding+pictures.jpg[/img]
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
JESUS is coming

Prepare ye the way.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by Sallotti: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Did the OP start anoda thread?
Which wan be JESUS IS COMING?
Anyhoo. . . please tell him not to DARE NEAR MY GATE! kiss
Or he should prepare for a THIRD AND FOURTH COMING IN CONSECUTIVE TERMS!!!!

Make una dress comot from my gate o!

I don warn you CHRISTIANS! kiss

Back to topic please! cool
Re: Can She Abort Pregnancy Because Of Church Wedding? by 4teelaw(f): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2013
annyplenty: SHE is the daughter of a pastor whose church kicks against marriage with pregnancy. Her wedding is in a month's time and the invitations for the church wedding are out and have been circulated.
Now the doctor confirmed her to be one month pregnant. she wants the pregnancy terminated so that she can do the church wedding but her husband-to-be kicked against her intention. he insisted that he can not kill his baby because of wedding and that he will not show up for the wedding if the woman aborts the pregnancy. the woman also insists that she also will not do a church wedding with pregnancy. both of them have not reached an agreement despite the fact the wedding arrangement is still going on. their is confusion. please, advise on what you think they should do.

Then do not do a wedding till after the baby is born! Ikoyi registry has not closed na! They exist for cases such as yours as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Becoming Wayward; Please Advice Me.. / Wow!, This Family With Sextuplets Is Still Looking Good. Awesome! (pictures ) / She Wants To Quit Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.