Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,654 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (671233 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
mojeer678:

Now, I'm very sure that you know nothing except the news bubble you've been trapped in by the lamestream media.

So, you really don't know what actually happened in Jonestown?

Smh grin
Waste of spermatozoa. You are wasting your life about American politics of which you don't have a clue. How many times have you tried to obtain a US visa and you were refused ?. I guess I know where your fetish is from. Your mates are doing wonderfully well in Nigeria and I witnessed it just a month ago while I was in Nigeria and you are wasting your life on things that are not Germaine to your existence. No wonder some people are stuck at the bottom of the barrel. You wouldn't escape that generational curse with your fetish on America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
LordReed:

Wasn't expecting much. Subtlety is not a dunces strong point.

His logic fit the moniker STENCH. His thought process make a morgue smell like a musk producing factory.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Later in 2011, Obama's re-election campaign offered for sale mugs with a picture of Obama (captioned "Made in the USA") and the image of the birth certificate. The campaign states, "There's really no way to make the conspiracy about President Obama's birth certificate completely go away, so we might as well laugh at it – and make sure as many people as possible are in on the joke."

This is how a President reacts to negative talk.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

He screams 'fake news media' but is the greatest pathological liar, fake news president of all times.

He may be pathological (according to you), he may be fake news (as you stated) but he is the President (that you can't deny!!)

Get a life!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
LordReed:
Later in 2011, Obama's re-election campaign offered for sale mugs with a picture of Obama (captioned "Made in the USA"wink and the image of the birth certificate. The campaign states, "There's really no way to make the conspiracy about President Obama's birth certificate completely go away, so we might as well laugh at it – and make sure as many people as possible are in on the joke."

Orange is not attending the white house press corps, That iddiot is just so thin skinned. To even know that he was hurling shiit at Obama for the better part of O tenure makes the buffon a sissy coward.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
mojeer678:

Ha! grin

Anyone who relies on wiki for his unadulterated facts has certainly lost it a loooooong time ago!!!

Nice try!

It is hypocritical to quote a website then when a response is given in the form of another website to claim said website is invalid.

BTW all that was written in the wiki have sources and references, can we say the same for the website you quoted?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Waste of spermatozoa. You are wasting your life about American politics of which you don't have a clue. How many times have you tried to obtain a US visa and you were refused ?. I guess I know where your fetish is from. Your mates are doing wonderfully well in Nigeria and I witnessed it just a month ago while I was in Nigeria and you are wasting your life on things that are not Germaine to your existence. No wonder some people are stuck at the bottom of the barrel. You wouldn't escape that generational curse with your fetish on America.

You disappointed me. I was expecting something about Hitler. grin

You need to re-read that little script and review the checklist of phrases again Lucas!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Orange is not attending the white house press corps, That iddiot is just so thin skinned. To even know that he was hurling shiit at Obama for the better part of O tenure makes the buffon a sissy coward.

Drunk sailor, say after me: President Trump is NOT orange, that's something your leftist media cooked up.

One more time! grin

Is it that really hard to grasp?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
mojeer678:

He may be pathological (according to you), he may be fake news (as you stated) but he is the President (that you can't deny!!)

Get a life!!! grin

And he cry everyday about his illegitimacy, he's only crying about fake news cos he expect praises and accolades from mainstream media, ratings and polling organization and Hollywood. The fact that they all treat him like a scourge is reeling him. That why he's fulltime on the defence. But like Ronald Regan, he's gonna kiss the canvas asap.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
LordReed:
Later in 2011, Obama's re-election campaign offered for sale mugs with a picture of Obama (captioned "Made in the USA"wink and the image of the birth certificate. The campaign states, "There's really no way to make the conspiracy about President Obama's birth certificate completely go away, so we might as well laugh at it – and make sure as many people as possible are in on the joke."

You are talking about Obama who is a man of class, honor, integrity, humor and a real family man unlike a thrice married father of five who is full of himself. Obama's a class act in every sense of it. God bless Obama and Michelle because they brought dignity to the people's house unlike the the Orange Buffoon in the Oval Office now. This nightmare will soon pass.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

And he cry everyday about his illegitimacy, he's only crying about fake news cos he expect praises and accolades from mainstream media, ratings and polling organization and Hollywood. The fact that they all treat him like a scourge is reeling him. That why he's fulltime on the defence. But like Ronald Regan, he's gonna kiss the canvas asap.

He's protected by the Almighty and may probably outlive you with the rate you're blowing up your gasket, foaming at the mouth and neck veins bulging from all the cuss words! grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
schwarzkopf:

It reaffirms the saying that money can't buy class. If you've seen the Thanks Obama clip Barack did with the cookies and milk, you'll know that he really has it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2017
mojeer678:

Drunk sailor, say after: President Trump is NOT orange, that's something your leftist media cooked up.

One more time! grin

Do your brain disease come with color blindness too

You come across as that zygote that should be flush down the sewers, you are so allergic to commonsense that if commonsense stroll pass your street you will develop measles.

Now f*!!k off and go hit your head against a concrete slab.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are talking about Obama who is a man of class, honor, integrity, humor and a real family man unlike a thrice married father of five who is full of himself. Obama's a class act in every sense of it.

Hahahaha!!!

Are you sure you're not living in an alternate universe Uncle Ruckus?

The same Obummer of the transgender toilet fame and legacy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2017
mojeer678:

You disappointed me. I was expecting something about Hitler. grin

You need to re-read that little script and review the checklist of phrases again Lucas!
I wouldn't even refer to you as hitler, because I will not stoop that low. You are so powerless and moronic that you wouldn't last a month in my 'UPTOWN' Section of Chicago where I grew up. Hope you get my gist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2017
mojeer678:

He's protected by the Almighty and may probably outlive you with the rate you're blowing up your gasket, foaming at the mouth and neck veins bulging from all the cuss words! grin

Almighty Drumpf is million year away from religion, but y'all evangelical hypocrite can paint him as the next Jesus. But we all know he's a scam artist and a serial pervert. Yeah he gonna outlive you, going by the fact that the life expectancy in your neck of the woods is just 49 years. May your father the village loser foam in the mouth and burst a vein.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2017
mojeer678:

Hahahaha!!!

The same Obummer of the transgender toilet fame and legacy?
What's your pedigree in life ?. Graduate bus Conductor out of Oshodi garage. That's an achievement in your lineage. No wonder you are so full of alternative facts like your hero Tramp. By the way, won't you be doing your garage work morrow because it's a little over midnight in your cave now.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2017
mojeer678:

Drunk sailor, say after me: President Trump is NOT orange, that's something your leftist media cooked up.

One more time! grin

Why are trying to put a spin on his pigmentation? He obviously uses a tanning bed or tanning spray for which you need to protect your eyes hence the lighter circles around his eyes. Way before he ran for president this has been noticed so really what is the point of spinning this?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2017
LordReed:

It reaffirms the saying that money can't buy class. If you've seen the Thanks Obama clip Barack did with the cookies and milk, you'll know that he really has it.

O even diss himself, look at the freedom with everyone doing his term plus the extra cool spouse. The Obama's are a class.. like Jay-Z right said, money can buy school but can't buy class.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 12:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I wouldn't even refer to you as hitler, because I will not stoop that low. You are so powerless and moronic that you wouldn't last a month in my 'UPTOWN' Section of Chicago where I grew up. Hope you get my gist.

Hahaha!! Uptown?

Up country is more like it, Uncle Ruckus!!!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2017
mojeer678:

Get a life!!! grin
You church rat telling someone to get a life is the joke of the decade. Do you have a life and you are so enmeshed in poverty of the brain. You never ceases to amaze me with your idiocy.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by souloho19(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2017
mojeer678:

Hahahaha!!!

Praise white Jesus!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:13am On Feb 27, 2017
mojeer678:

Hahaha!! Uptown?

Up country is more like it, Uncle Ruckus!!!
I did that purposely to lock your brain up. It's not a cave in a hell hole. It's 'UPTOWN'Section of Chicago North side precisely Sheridan and Lawrence. Anyone that is familiar with Chicago will tell you guys like you will be skinned alive just for your stupidity. Your worthless rants do not go beyond Nairaland because you are not even recognised in your hellhole. What a failure in life you are and you are mouthing off about Obama, even though no one in your entire lineage can polish his shoes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Is Trump really this stupid?

The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo.
- Donald Trump, Twitter

Someone that has not signed a single piece of legislature wanting to take the credit? Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2017
LordReed:

The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo.
- Donald Trump, Twitter

Someone that has not signed a single piece of legislature wanting to take the credit? Unbelievable.
That will work for his brainstem supporters because they don't know how things work in the US. He hasn't passed a budget yet. The budget passed by the last Congress and signed by Obama is still the one being in use in America now. So where did the $12 billion debt reduction comes from ?. His foolish lapdogs will swallow anything from the Demagogue. It's a pity American Presidency is becoming a joke.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2017
mojeer678:

Are you this thick? Or you missed the memo?

Repeat after me, Pres. Trump isn't orange. It's your leftist-driven bile that's colouring your retinas!! grin

You're right. His real colour is Yellow. The yellow of the coward. Your hero is too chicken to face the press or accountability. He is too chicken to face the truth about his administration. He was too chicken to watch those navy seals in Yemen in the situation room.

He was tweeting while American soldiers were dying in a wasted mission that those with superior intellect had put on hold.

Yellow is the true colour of your orange hitler.

I hope that didn't go over your head. You Alex Jones types aren't particularly bright. I mean, you have to be a particular dose of dropped on your head to lionize an orange coward and a raving madman.

LordReed:

- Donald Trump, Twitter

Like his supporters, he takes his information from simple images. Watch John Oliver's first new episode. He laid it down clearly. The only way you can inform the Orange dunce in chief is with short TV ads. The act of actual reading is beyond his comprehension.

Idiocracy is here. And it is in the white house.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2017
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-yemen-raid-twitter_us_58ae0acbe4b057efdce8c07c

As SEALs Fought For Their Lives, Trump’s Account Sent And Deleted A TV Tweet
The president was not in the Situation Room that evening. But his Twitter account, at least, was active.

WASHINGTON ― As a team of elite U.S. commandos found themselves under unexpectedly heavy fire in a remote Yemeni village last month, eight time zones away, their commander in chief was not in the Situation Room.

It’s unclear what he, personally, was doing. But his Twitter account was busy promoting an upcoming appearance on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

“I will be interviewed by @TheBrodyFile on @CBNNews tonight at 11pm. Enjoy!” read a tweet from President Donald Trump’s personal account on Saturday, Jan. 28.

Whether it was Trump himself or an aide who sent out that tweet at 5:50 p.m. ― about half an hour into a firefight that cost a Navy SEAL his life ― cannot be determined from the actual tweets, and the White House isn’t saying. Likewise, it’s not clear who deleted the tweet some 20 minutes later, or why the new president, just a week on the job, chose not to directly monitor the first high-risk military operation on his watch.

The CBN interview did not actually air until the following night, Jan. 29, and Trump or an aide may have realized the error and deleted the tweet for that reason. Alternatively, Trump or an aide might have realized that the Yemen operation was going badly and deleted the tweet to avoid looking callous. The tweet appears to have been sent via an iPhone, not via Android. Tweets sent from an iPhone are generally from the president’s staff, often taking his dictation, while tweets sent by Android are usually composed by Trump himself.

The White House did not respond to The Huffington Post’s queries on the issue.

“He was obviously aware of the strike occurring,” White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said the day after the raid. “He was kept in constant contact Saturday night of the status of the mission, both of the success that it had and the tragic loss of life that occurred to that member.”

Spicer, though, has not specifically said what Trump was doing between 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 28, other than to say he was in the White House residence ― not in the Situation Room. That’s the hour ― 1:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. local time ― when the firefight in Yemen resulted in the deaths of some 30 people, according to news reports. U.S. forces had called in air strikes because of the ferocity of the resistance they encountered. At least 10 of those killed were women or children.

The last event on the presidential schedule released to the media for that Saturday was a phone call with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull at 5 p.m. According to the White House pool reporter that day, Trump was on the phone with Turnbull at 5:11 p.m. when reporters were taken to witness the call through the Oval Office windows.

“Obviously, if a raid is only 20 minutes in, you should wait to see how it turns out before tweeting,” said one former National Security Council participant under former President Barack Obama. The staffer added that while Obama did not monitor every operation from the Situation Room (as he did during the one that killed Osama bin Laden), it seemed odd that Trump did not monitor this operation. “It is your first one.”

The timing of the CBN tweet and its deletion is the latest detail in the story of a military special operation that went not at all as planned.

Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens was killed in the raid, and four U.S. service members were wounded. A $75 million Osprey aircraft was damaged and had to be destroyed to keep it from falling into enemy hands. Subsequent reports pointed out that Trump did not participate in a formal National Security Council review of the plan, but instead was briefed over a dinner meeting three nights before the raid.

Spicer on Feb. 2 said that Defense Secretary James Mattis, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford, CIA director Mike Pompeo, then-national security adviser Mike Flynn, National Security Council chief of staff Keith Kellogg, White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and chief strategist Stephen Bannon took part in that dinner, as did Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

“Doing it over dinner with Kushner and Bannon, without someone from the State Department present? I considered that a little odd,” said Luke Hartig, a former senior director for counterterrorism at the NSC under Obama. He added that more comprehensive planning might not have averted problems, but could have ensured that better contingency strategies were in place.

In any event, Spicer on Feb. 2 essentially described the raid as something planned and approved under Obama (a characterization that Obama aides dispute). That places it about midway along the evolution of the White’s House description of the operation ― from immediately afterward, when Spicer declared the raid a complete success, to the following week, when he accused anyone who questioned that assessment of dishonoring the fallen serviceman.

In the initial aftermath, Spicer said the raid had killed 14 fighters with the group al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. Within a few days, as reports spread of civilian deaths which the Defense Department acknowledged, Spicer said the whole point of the mission was “intelligence gathering,” in the form of laptops and cellphones that were taken.

By the following week, amid reports that Yemen had withdrawn permission for U.S. troops to conduct raids there and that the purported main target of the raid, AQAP leader Qassim al-Rimi, had escaped and was now taunting Trump, Spicer denounced criticism of the raid of any kind.

“The life of Chief Ryan Owens was done in service to this country and we owe him and his family a great debt for the information that we received during that raid,” Spicer said on Feb. 8. “I think any suggestion otherwise is a disservice to his courageous life and the actions that he took, full stop.”

like i said, the colour of trump is yellow. the man is too puzzy to sit in a situation room and watch americans under fire. he would rather tweet.
even hillary has more balls than your orange snowflake

what a douchebag. thats the sort of joker you and your white nationalists owners look up to. a man-child who does not have the courage to see through the consequences of his own decisions.

i am aware that rump supporters like the man himself , have poor reading comprehension [wetin be this epistle?] and are best educated by one liner memes. i have thus highlighted the article for their benefit.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2017
Will America watch this happen?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2017
LordReed:

We can only hope the orange buffoon and bannon will not drag the world into WWIII with America as the villain.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
oyb:
like i said, the colour of trump is yellow. the man is too puzzy to sit in a situation room and watch americans under fire.

Hahaha!!! So you actually believed that cia agent Tim Osman man who died of renal/lung failure far back in 2001 was then killed again in Pakistan?

Hollywood and liberals are 5&6. No separation of delusional make-belief from reality.

That's how one was advocating that we start taking The Simpsons as his oracle!! grin

Simpletons y'all!

FYI, the photo-op charade in the SR was nothing more than a distraction to shift global attention from Obummer's certificate issue.

OBL a.k.a. Tim Osman after undergoing several dialyses courtesy of the USG finally gave up the ghost in 2001. Benazir Bhutto's confirmation of this embarrassing fact led to her sudden demise!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/15/who-killed-osama-bin-laden/

The so-called photo of shot Osama was later revealed to have been stolen from Black Hawk Down!

Adults, especially President Trump, don't sit down in SR while military ops are ongoing. It's not a sick entertainment. As a C-in-C, he approves sensitive ops and go to sleep while the military does what it does best. And if there's any casualty, every soldier who signed up knows that there's a bullet with his name somewhere, somehow.

Pinkos liberals are such crybabies. Small wonder

Smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
oyb:

We can only hope the orange buffoon and bannon will not drag the world into WWIII with America as the villain.

Say after me: President Trump is not orange. Again!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
LordReed:
Obsession with National Security? hahaha...Liberal logic = Open Borders. I get it grin. So u want someone who should be less concerned about the Country's security, so that would make you sleep with your two eyes closed?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.