Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,025 members, 7,963,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Mode Nine Is Broke - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Mode Nine Is Broke (5742 Views)

“i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine / DOWNLOAD: Vector - The Truth (mode Nine Diss) / Mode Nine's Paradigm Shift: A Critical Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by smurf1(f): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2008
tosinadeda:

Smurf wassup!

Im good oh and u?, kiss
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by woodboi(m): 1:42am On Dec 03, 2008
@ khanye

did you say elajoe or it was a mistake, to God i good pass that guy only be say i no get mic to burst my flow.

@ tosinadeda
i dey always feel you when it comes to issue like this in simple word, you always speak the truth.

to me i have not seen the kind of rapper that swept me off my feet in nigeria, all of them keep doing the same time. saw punch the other day edris A. saying the remedies plan to break up in order to bring attention to hip hop in nigeria, what a wack way to go about music. rugged man is my man anytime any day but from day one he is on beef till now after baraja nothing more. next is biz

for mode 9 he has never seen the day light and instead of you to advise him just for the seek of his kids you are putting more petrol to his speak fire, i pray he knows was up before p square,2face,dbanj and co takes all the available resources. even ike,9ice and dat nigga of yesterday just got bad machine they use in killing us. but for mode let jay-z and nas give him all the praise without money no voice, even jay-z comfirm am for izzo (we don't talk but money talk).

s kid the kid needs to give more time to music, the guy is good no doubt. but at the same time i doubt if he is making his income from music. THANK YOU
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by khanye(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ woodboi

You beta than Elajoe? i doubt it man lipsrsealed, if you are good then release a track to let evryone know you're good.

You feeling RUggedboy cus you love local, wack and nursery rhymes of his. You guyz will never understand good hip pop, Hip pop is not about beefing, it's about Lyrics!

How do u know Mode is Broke?
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by abdurrazaq(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2008
Finally, I got the album yesterday, and guess where, at ONIPANU around Shipeolu Street tongue. Yeah, the album is finally on the Streets of Lagos cool
To the issue at hand, MODENINE IS NOT POOR, he might not be rich but, he can feed some popular Nigerian Artistes you see on shows everytime. lipsrsealed
If you see me walking around with a frown . . . I'm tired of performing at Shows and don't get paid. Did that ring a bell undecided
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by javalove(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2008
abdurrazaq:

Finally, I got the album yesterday, and guess where, at ONIPANU around Shipeolu Street tongue. Yeah, the album is finally on the Streets of Lagos cool
To the issue at hand, MODENINE IS NOT POOR, he might not be rich but, he can feed some popular Nigerian Artistes you see on shows everytime. lipsrsealed
If you see me walking around with a frown . . . I'm tired of performing at Shows and don't get paid. Did that ring a bell undecided

help me tell d mumus oooo.

Na this same fans go dey push artistes to do bad stuffs to get money. some artistes are barons, some do fraud and all dat shit. If all fans were like skingo, tosin and chasis, den if artistes no sell, na to carry gun. foolish idiots.

I like mode. He's simple and orifinal in every aspect of his life. His music life, his personal, his dressing, and did i forget to mention his great sense of humour?

My man mode, keep d flag flying. Do ur thing!!!!
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by ajayi1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
javalove:

My man mode, keep d flag flying. Do ur thing!!!!

Have you get his album?? NO! undecided
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by javalove(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2008
ajayi1:

my friend would u shaddap!!!!! Would i fly all the way to lag from adamawa and abandon my work? I'm not an idle, jobless tout like ya. would be home for ileya, den i would cop d album. ode oshi
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by ajayi1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2008
javalove:

my friend would u shaddap!!!!! Would i fly all the way to lag from adamawa and abandon my work? I'm not an idle, jobless tout like ya. would be home for ileya, den i would cop d album. ode oshi

Ode, You are talking JAZZ and i just note that you are the PUNK they are telling me about. You should have fly before. I only ask you if you've got your copy (Simple question). Your reply is too talk rubbish. I no blame you na because your brain don turn upside down for ADAMAWA. Go see Doctor before you come because if you come Lagos FASHOLA go add you to those MAD PPL.
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by tosinadeda: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2008
Java take it easy now, haba!
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by javalove(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2008
ajayi1:

Ode, You are talking JAZZ and i just note that you are the PUNK they are telling me about. You should have fly before. I only ask you if you've got your copy (Simple question). Your reply is too talk rubbish. I no blame you na because your brain don turn upside down for ADAMAWA. Go see Doctor before you come because if you come Lagos FASHOLA go add you to those MAD people.

see this mad man oooo. u asked me a question and u answered it urself and u still dey talk rubbish. Go back and read ur posts over and over again. Mumu.

ajayi1:

olodo oshi
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by tosinadeda: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2008
Java
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by javalove(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
tosinadeda:

Java

wetin?

omo i dey go sleep, its daek here make dem no go kidnap me. dis no be lagos oooo. nid to return to my hotel.

o daaro
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by tosinadeda: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2008
Java hop say jos no near adamawa o?
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by smurf1(f): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ Topic, can someone pls put a pix of him up so i can see what he really looks like, undecided
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by omitutu: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
~smurf:

@ Topic, can someone please put a pix of him up so i can see what he really looks like,  undecided

eeeewoo. . . .

see this hot gyal  shocked shocked shocked shocked

walai, u need some omi tutu to douse ur fire grin grin grin
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by smurf1(f): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2008
Doyin fi mi sile, oo, my husband will kill you, grin grin grin

We are talking about mode 9, pls can u put up his pix, for me dont know who he is, thanks kiss
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2008
~smurf:

Doyin fi mi sile, oo, my husband will kill you, grin grin grin

We are talking about mode 9, please can u put up his pix, for me don't know who he is, thanks kiss

Tell him! kiss cool
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by smurf1(f): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
Brash u are a flirt, u mess around wiff all the women on this forum, leave me alone i dey fear acid, grin grin grin grin grin, and my husband knows himself, sha,

Thank God for goggle, I'm going to search for mode 9, so that i can "meaningfully contribute here" cool
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by MrCrackles(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2008
~smurf:

Brash u are a flirt, u mess around wiff all the women on this forum, leave me alone i dey fear acid, grin grin grin grin grin, and my husband knows himself, sha,

Not true grin kiss

And i aint even knocking your hustle so wat u r on?!

Make una no give me name ooo cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by MrCrackles(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2008
POSTER

Is Mode 9 really skint?!
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by tosinadeda: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2008
Smurf darling wassup
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by smurf1(f): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2008
tosinadeda:

Smurf darling wassup

Im good oh, u nko? kiss

MrCrackles:

Not true grin kiss

And i aint even knocking your hustle so what u r on?!
Make una no give me name ooo cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Fear go catch u to knock on my hustle, olodo kiss

Pls lets see how we can help mode 9 outa his predicament jare
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by omitutu: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2008
How will you expect me to leave you alone with a pix like that. . . .

what kinda man would i be if i left you alone??

And how can mode nine be broke. . . . . .He owns a face me I face you in Okoko
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by ajayi1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2008
javalove:

see this mad man oooo. u asked me a question and u answered it yourself and u still dey talk rubbish. Go back and read ur posts over and over again. Mumu.

olodo oshi

I knw say i answer the question becos i knw say you never buy am. But he be like say you don chop witch na why you dey miss yarn for here. You better no come lagos as i tell you becos Fashola go park you with those MAD guys.
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by tosinadeda: 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2008
ajayi1:

I knw say i answer the question because i knw say you never buy am. But he be like say you don chop witch na why you dey miss yarn for here. You better no come lagos as i tell you because Fashola go park you with those MAD guys.

u sef grin
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by woodboi(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ khanye

which flow has elajoe done since he has been in the music scene (whoever thought naija go come elevate like this, get the game and from there start chewing gum in the name of rap) is that what you call rap. see i won't like to use hater's slang, because every human lives in his/her own world so just do your thing. but let face the fact, mode 9 is good but his kind of music is not good enough for our music market can't you get that, so by that he is loosing money that is just the point i feel everyone is trying to point out. can you buy his cd for 1k, if he is so international then let him cross to america the home of hip hop and let see if he can stand the so call jay-z and nas, i wonder if he can stand bow wow.

here is the clue dbanj and jjc where doing there thing in london and at the same time trying to beat home, but home seems to be better then over sea so they have no choice then to come back. if mode 9 want to pull the crown let him try and be real (i mean is root segun and not shawn corey carter because abinibe and ability will never be the same).

and when next you post just hit your point and stop talking about who knows hip hop. because you don't know me to talk about me.OK
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by skingo(m): 3:40am On Dec 04, 2008
modenine is broke because he doees not have capital. and he is not a good investment therefore no one wants totake risk on his project.
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by khanye(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2008
skingo:

modenine is broke because he doees not have capital. and he is not a good investment therefore no one wants totake risk on his project.

Bingo or what do u call yourself, Mode have no capital but he's been touring aroundpromoting his album even before his album was released here in Nigeria. I wonder why you guyz are saying his broke. I think it's because you hate him because it's not wack like you grin angry. But it's Okay. Modey got some buck$!, Word!!!!
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by khanye(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2008
woodboi:

@ khanye

which flow has elajoe done since he has been in the music scene (whoever thought naija go come elevate like this, get the game and from there start chewing gum in the name of rap) is that what you call rap. see i won't like to use hater's slang, because every human lives in his/her own world so just do your thing. but let face the fact, mode 9 is good but his kind of music is not good enough for our music market can't you get that, so by that he is loosing money that is just the point i feel everyone is trying to point out. can you buy his cd for 1k, if he is so international then let him cross to america the home of hip hop and let see if he can stand the so call jay-z and nas, i wonder if he can stand bow wow.

here is the clue dbanj and jjc where doing there thing in london and at the same time trying to beat home, but home seems to be better then over sea so they have no choice then to come back. if mode 9 want to pull the crown let him try and be real (i mean is root segun and not shawn corey carter because abinibe and ability will never be the same).

and when next you post just hit your point and stop talking about who knows hip hop. because you don't know me to talk about me.OK

Elajoe got some Collabos, and that's enuff for me to know the guy is gud. Mode is into Hardcore Rap, if you call yourself an emcee and you dont like mode's lyrics then you are wack!,

YOu may think mode's album is not selling but no dude you got it all wrong,

I'm not comparing Mode to Jay-z, nas or lil Bow Bow, it's not up to that, But mind you Jay-z, kanye west and nas gave props to the guy. U got dat?

Who are you and what do you know about hip pop. We talking about Hip pop, You talking about JJC and Dbanj. Does JJC and Dbanj do Hip Pop?, WORD!!!!
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by chasisgirl(f): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2008
@kanaye o kanayo
when u say WORD at the end of ur post, u alays sound stupid, what genre does jjc and dbanj do? na apala or fuji? ode
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by Joseph6(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2008
who is mode-9 abeg next!!!
Re: Why Mode Nine Is Broke by khanye(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2008
chasisgirl:

@kanaye o kanayo
when u say WORD at the end of ur post, u alays sound stupid, what genre does jjc and dbanj do? na apala or fuji? ode

U be mumu, I wonder what a girl like you is doin in a Hip pop section. JJC and Dbanj does African fusion of music and that's not Hip Pop. Does Dbanj raps? what genre does 9ice, p-square, kc-presh, big lo, timaya do?, HIP POP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah / Deejay Mellowshe: Remix On The Fly Mixtape Vol.2 / Music: Machine Gun Kelly – Rap Devil MGK-_- (eminem Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.