Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,078 members, 7,963,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

Girlfriends & Payment Of Monthly Allowances - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girlfriends & Payment Of Monthly Allowances (544 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy,i'm Tired Of Girlfriends / Girlfriends Wanted / Twin Girlfriends Needed (with pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriends & Payment Of Monthly Allowances by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2014
I heard this today and I just couldn't understand it.

Ladies : I have heard a lot about this so i'm forced to ask. Do you think you are justified to ask your boyfriend to place you on some sort of monthly upkeep allowance
Do you think it's "he's" duty to place you on monthly allowance
What exactly is the reason some ladies feel they are entitled to such

Guys what's your take on this issue?
Why do u place your girlfriends on monthly allowance if you do
If you don't what is your reason

Just saying though, if a guy is gonna spend on you let it be a free will thing. If you start making demands such as monthly upkeep you should also be ready to do your part but don't make it a big deal.
Re: Girlfriends & Payment Of Monthly Allowances by Cutehector(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lool its pity no one commented on this topic grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Delicious Ways To Get You Both In The Mood / Sugar Mummy / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.