Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,201 members, 7,936,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2840735 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (1134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 4:09am On Jun 21, 2017

smiley

am back baby cool...

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by danteg(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2017
has anyone played the new auto 5 on andriod?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Abeg I fit get fifa 14 unlocked version download link,I observe you guys sharing it among yourselves when my phone got spoilt but it's back now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by danteg(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2017
cos I saw if online and wanna be sure b4 downloading

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2017
danteg:
it is the modded GTA SA for Android nothing like GTA 5 for Android

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2017
IamArbdool:

Please which device are you using? 'cause mine doesn't even load an inch from the logo on Gionee M5.

I played on my former phones. Hot S and Gionee S6s
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samutd4u(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2017
pls bros in the house wr can i download gta or pes on my laptop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2017
danteg:
this one na GTA SA mod aiye grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
guydangerous:
Abeg I fit get fifa 14 unlocked version download link,I observe you guys sharing it among yourselves when my phone got spoilt but it's back now.

download v.1.3.6 from oceanofapk dot com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
All these bullet force youtubers just make getting nukes in the game seem easy tho

I saw one with almost 400 nukes to his account
While i have only 6 nukes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Baddestguyp:
All these bullet force youtubers just make getting nukes in the game seem easy tho

I saw one with almost 400 nukes to his account
While i have only 6 nukes
have you tried forward assault?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Sektion:
have you tried forward assault?
yeah, its still in development. So far C ops is better

Lucas should focus on bullet force and leave forward assault for now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Georgioo:

download v.1.3.6 from oceanofapk dot com
thank you bro and please where and how did you modify your phone name to that of s7,I want to give it a try.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2017
I was expecting screenshots of MC versus by now.... Seems the game is out, sadly only in the Philippines
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 2:20am On Jun 22, 2017
who can beat this finish time on mkx... fastest finish time on mkx by me... 1 second

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2017
samutd4u:
pls bros in the house wr can i download gta or pes on my laptop
oceanofgames dot come

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2017
How do you buy players on Pes 2017 mobile?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2017
realtem:
oceanofgames dot come
recently downloaded spec op d line from there now am slowly downloading ama spiderman 2 and splinter cell blacklist.mozilla's Firefox seems to be d best way to download games from there coz u can pause ur download coz using chrome d files gets corrupted after a while
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2017
tidedroid:
recently downloaded spec op d line from there now am slowly downloading ama spiderman 2 and splinter cell blacklist.mozilla's Firefox seems to be d best way to download games from there coz u can pause ur download coz using chrome d files gets corrupted after a while
IDM is the best. Which laptop do you game with?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2017
realtem:
IDM is the best. Which laptop do you game with?
Acer,core i3 5005u,its not powerful but most games from like 2013 and below are playable at an average framerate of 30fps.recently finished batman arkham asylum and dishonored both epic games,and i swear batman na madman
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
TroubleDude:
who can beat this finish time on mkx... fastest finish time on mkx by me... 1 second
so, practically you have overhauled fighter cards, throw a single punch to end a fight with an AI card that is below your stats and asking who can beat that? grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by senitop(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
pls guys i'm using infinix hot 4 i need some one to help me with Fifa 14 apk unlocked with updated squad link
the results am seeing on google are not helpful... thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
tidedroid:
Acer,core i3 5005u,its not powerful but most games from like 2013 and below are playable at an average framerate of 30fps.recently finished batman arkham asylum and dishonored both epic games,and i swear batman na madman
what's the model how much did you get it. I need something like that also. Something that can run pes 17 on normal settings, run not too demanding games too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ebukaka12(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
kodded:

smiley

Fifa what Bros??

am back baby cool...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ebukaka12(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
How do you buy players on Pes 2017 mobile?
Bros...plz how's the PES 2017.....??
How's d gameplay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
ebukaka12:
Bros...plz how's the PES 2017.....??
How's d gameplay
The gameplay is awesome
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
realtem:
what's the model how much did you get it. I need something like that also. Something that can run pes 17 on normal settings, run not too demanding games too.
it runs pes but konami auto limit it to d lowest setting and unlike FIFA 14 u can't change it but its still quite smooth.Acer aspire e14 13inch version.It cost around a 120k a year ago from MicroStation
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
tidedroid:
it runs pes but konami auto limit it to d lowest setting and unlike FIFA 14 u can't change it but its still quite smooth.Acer aspire e14 13inch version.It cost around a 120k a year ago from MicroStation
Omo, na uk used tins o.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sektion:
so, practically you have overhauled fighter cards, throw a single punch to end a fight with an AI card that is below your stats and asking who can beat that? grin
lol... badt guy... buh my opponents were worthy ... approximately 15k each
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Preboy:
I was expecting screenshots of MC versus by now.... Seems the game is out, sadly only in the Philippines
game is dead before arrival.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Konami try sha

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
HarveyDeven:
I'd go for GTA Vice City if I were you. However, it requires a bit of space on your internal memory, but it's awesome!
have d game...any idea of sm tricks or cheat? sm ... missions seems impossible

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (1134) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.