Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,161 members, 7,936,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

Did Uche Jombo Lose Her Pregnancy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Uche Jombo Lose Her Pregnancy? (825 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Uche Jombo Lose Her Pregnancy? by okoro4: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2014
Information reaching us revealed that Nollywood actress Uche Jombo has lost her pregnancy.

http://..com/2014/12/nollywood-actress-uche-jombo-loses.html
Re: Did Uche Jombo Lose Her Pregnancy? by eph12(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Your business?

1 Like

Re: Did Uche Jombo Lose Her Pregnancy? by teemanbastos(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2014
wetin concern yhu? Y nt leave dis ppu to dia private lives?

1 Like

Re: Did Uche Jombo Lose Her Pregnancy? by ROZZAYY(f): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2014
*yawns* una morning ooo. @ topic. Hmmmmm
Re: Did Uche Jombo Lose Her Pregnancy? by okoro4: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2014
teemanbastos:
wetin concern yhu? Y nt leave dis ppu to dia private lives?
.What makes a celeb?A celeb is always in the limelight.Very difficult to have a private life.Do u grab?
Re: Did Uche Jombo Lose Her Pregnancy? by teemanbastos(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2014
okoro4:
.What makes a celeb?A celeb is always in the limelight.Very difficult to have a private life.Do u grab?
nt into deep things.... The celeb wunt be happy to see this being broadcasted..it can lead to depression.. Luks lyk evry1 is celebrating her illluck.
Re: Did Uche Jombo Lose Her Pregnancy? by okoro4: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2014
teemanbastos:
nt into deep things.... The celeb wunt be happy to see this being broadcasted..it can lead to depression.. Luks lyk evry1 is celebrating her illluck.
.I aint celebrating.You can see from the write up that she has taken in again and I remember her in my prayers.I aint wishing her any ill luck
Re: Did Uche Jombo Lose Her Pregnancy? by SAMBARRY: 8:04am On Dec 05, 2014
Gbeborun laro kutu kutu.am sure you are living in face me I slap you

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Some Cool Throwback Pictures / List Of 54 Nigerian Soldiers Sentence To Death / Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay And Others Make List Of Hottest Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.