Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,093 members, 7,960,489 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Affordable Bulk Sms In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affordable Bulk Sms In Nigeria (574 Views)

The Cheapest And Most Affordable Bulk SMS Service@80k Per Unit(www.smsunits.com) / Smsunits.com The Most Affordable Bulk Sms Services(1.30k Per Sms) / Reliable And Affordable Bulk Sms As Low As 3.50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Bulk Sms In Nigeria by peachtree1: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Its a season for celebration!
Your friends and family needs to be assured of your love for them. Send them all a lovely text message with just a click @ an affordable rate online.
....Who sends sms via phone this days? Join the in thing today by visiting www.smsjustinthyme.com for free!
Re: Affordable Bulk Sms In Nigeria by peachtree1: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2014
Life in a country like Nigeria could be very tiring. Trust me I know because I have been there. The increasing rate of unemployment in this country is sky rocketing by the hour. But the question is
Will you allow the dilapidated economy of this country Nigeria control your financial status? Sure No!
Now that's a smart answer. Lots of smart Nigerian's has taken the bull by the horn and stop waiting for a dream job that never comes by. Some has discovered this secret business and had to resign to become their own boss.
This business I will be dishing out to you on here for free can earn you a 6digit income monthly. Yes you heard me right! I am not talking about any of the so called Multi Level Marketing. I am talking about a business that is so low capital intensive. A business that could be started with as low as N25,000. Yes you heard that right. And trust me lots of our unemployed youths afford more than that on a one time hang out with non-futuristic friends, rather than investing into their future and making themselves useful in the society they find them selves.
I know of a business I am willing to share with you here without asking for a fee. A business that can be done without paying for an office space or employing workers. A business that can be done from any part of the world. Even while drinking with friends in a bar or in a bus traveling out of Lagos, this business could still be done as long as you have an internet enabled phone.
Have you seen a bulk sms website before? Sure you must have seen one. Ever thought of owning one? Some one just said to me yes but I can't build one because of its technicality.
Now let me tell you something, Bulk sms business has been made so easy that you could have a resellers plan with a trusted bulk sms dealer like sms just in thyme for as low as 25k and have your bulk sms website up and running within 72hrs.

Now I Have My Site Running, How Do I Make Money From It?

Good question. Have you ever wondered how many sms is been sent in Nigeria on a daily bases via bulk sms? I for one, receives over 5 sms from short code marketing companies and I am sure you do too. If every Nigerian using a mobile phone receives an average of 5 sms per day then do the maths. You too can cut your piece of national cake from this multi million industry. Churches, Politicians,Event planners,Schools, Companies and NGO's are major users of bulk sms. Walk up to this bodies with a well written proposal and try as much as possible to beat down your prices for this is one thing that could win customers for you. Now let's do a maths here. If you win the heart of 10 big churches that uses your services every week by purchasing 10,000 units. As a reseller if you are making a profit of 1naira per unit that means from one church you are earning N10,000 per week. Now multiply that with 10 churches. Did I hear a wow?
If you need a well written bulk sms proposal letter contact sms just in thyme on 08132884087 or facebook on www.facebook.com/smsjustinthyme. We sell that at a very cheap rate.
Do you also know that as our reseller we give to you free GSM NUMBER DATA BASE of 17 states which you can sell to your customers and make an extra cash. Now isn't this amazing? Please get up from that sit and make a positive step today by calling 08132884087 for your own bulk sms website.
Re: Affordable Bulk Sms In Nigeria by peachtree1: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
We thank you all for your patience during our last system upgrade. We will always put your needs ahead in other to serve you better. All transactions can now be carried out on our main portal www.smsjustinthyme.com
Thanks and God bless you
Smsjustinthyme Team.

(1) (Reply)

God News! Nigeria Emerges Most Admired African Country Of 2014 / How Do I Grow Dis Business? / Certificate Of Occupancy: Why Has Fashola Refused To Sign C Of O In 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.