Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,982 members, 7,936,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? (31512 Views)

Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right? / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? / Hot Or Cold Water, Which Is Better To Bath With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by redbull5: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
4 me tissue is beta Cos am kinda hairy. water washes everything Bt tissue only smear d faeces on d hair Arnd ma ass making me uncomfortable Bt water does it perfectly.
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by daveP(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
Water is better.

But Tissue is still needed to dry up.

i wanted to ignore it, but i cant.... Kenny you're everywhere shocked wait for me,i need to catch up.

or is it the holiday @work?

Compliments! smiley
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Dunsin89(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
to me, tissue paper is ok. And for those with hairy buttocks, moisten the tissue paper with water. Using water to clean up is kinda unhygenic cos the remains of the water drips down the thigh region making me feel dirty. Guys pls take seconds to think about the experience.
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Abyzan(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
use NH3
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Weah96: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
How are you gonna wash yer a/ss with water if you're using the restroom at Wal-Mart? The deed is almost impossible.

Water is good for washing and cleaning almost anything. But to suggest that people use water to wash their a/ss is nasty. Unless you're jumping directly in the shower with yer sh.itty hands.
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by holusormi(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
op I will say is good to use both.....when some finished using a roll tissue is also good to use water to wash that is only if you have water system that is made for washing under undecided, in this parts of the is common.
When you are somewhere I will advised that is good to use roll tissue.

Bia, baby girl ,,, are you speaking English or mathematics ?? shocked
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Kbraims(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2014
Water... Best option!
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by ArchFreelancer(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2014
all these people forming That using soap and water is gross, say you no go fit use the same finger mold EBA.

una no dey use hand wash yansh when una Baff?
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Abraham2013(m): 12:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Well I tink it depends on d size of bakassi. If it is small/flat, tissue will do d job. Buh if it is big and hairy, den water is d best solution. Anoda factor is d place were u r doing d business. If u r public place, of cos na em sure pass, buh if u dey home, den I will advice water depending on d size of ur down stream sector.

2 Likes

Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by sundoj08(m): 2:08am On Dec 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmm to me tissue is better.. tho people say water is safer and healthier, but if I use water, I won't feel 'comfortable' u know. and its kinda gross using water.

oh, and Kim doesn't poop. she said it herself! embarassed
don't know abt nickie.
are u for real, and u believe she doesn't poop...
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by pweshex(m): 5:19am On Dec 31, 2014
stanliwise:
I use both.
Use water & soap to wash and use tissue to dry up.
but if you are in the situation to use one my advise is that u should use water and soap.
like Omo water?
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Funjosh(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Question for the gods lipsrsealed

elampiro:

What is the hair doing for you?
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Kim doesn't poop she shits grin grin grin
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by serah109: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=koolg post=29058584]I guess I don't have to be explicit about the activity involved here.

Please, those in the know, after the action, is it advisable to use tissue paper or water. Different folks have their preferences and reasons to back them up

WASH WITH WATER THEN DRY UP WITH TISSUE PAPPER TO AVOID UR PANTIES/BOXERS TO BE WET
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by lordtim001(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
As for me,i prefer using dry leaf
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by lordtim001(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Or just a 100dollar bill per visit
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by sussanchims2013: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Toileting is done first thing in the money.use tissue then u can have ur shawer and go to work or ur business

1 Like

Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Felepumpin(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Water for me is safer, you can always wash your hands with sanitizer afterwards
In basketmouth's voice if yoou use tissue, there are two things involved
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by natureblack(m): 12:18am On Jan 01, 2015
MzNelly:

Maybe cheesycheesycheesy
hey Dear,Happy New Year to you.

1 Like

Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by labi1977(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
sauceny:
Yorubaz are known for using water.

illiterate market man
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
labi1977:

illiterate market clown

[size=35pt]B For Beast[/size]
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Inova(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Now this topic is interesting. It depend on how hairy you are at the lower extremes. A hairy bum will be dificult to clean with tissue while the use of watter is recommended. Its called bidet shower and to some ignorant illiterates in this forum some whites prefer bidets (water) to tissue because of thier hairy nature
Re: Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? by Inova(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=serah109 post=29359563][/quote]
You can intall a water bidet shower in you toilet. Then you will not need to use your hands to clean you bum with water

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers State University Teaching Hospital: A Major Boost To The Nigerian Health / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.