Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,007 members, 7,963,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

Guys Share Your Gift With Us What Where You Given Today? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Share Your Gift With Us What Where You Given Today? (471 Views)

Free Gift With Purchase @ www.kara.com.ng / What Was Your Gift On Xmas Day? / We Take Your Gift Just The Location You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Your Gift With Us What Where You Given Today? by peeparty(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
ok so my (amebo amebo)neigbour suprisinly gave my family the best gift for christmas.some pipu give gift to create problem,show luv,care,connection,etc although material gift aren't the best gift,all the same God bless you.

So guys share your giftings,even th once your family rejected.
Re: Guys Share Your Gift With Us What Where You Given Today? by peeparty(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
peeparty:
ok so my (amebo amebo)neigbour suprisinly gave my family the best gift for christmas.some pipu give gift to create problem,show luv,care,connection,etc although material gift aren't the best gift,all the same God bless you.

So guys share your giftings,even th once your family rejected.
just remember a story now
Re: Guys Share Your Gift With Us What Where You Given Today? by simplemach(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
N-o-t-h-i-n-g.
Re: Guys Share Your Gift With Us What Where You Given Today? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Actually gave my woman a wrist watch, cost me a little fortune and all I got was a kiss....
Re: Guys Share Your Gift With Us What Where You Given Today? by peeparty(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
edozie04:
Actually gave my woman a wrist watch, cost me a little fortune and all I got was a kiss....
lol

(1) (Reply)

My Vine Update Thread. (entertainment) / Flavour VS Iyanya: Who’s Got The Sexier Abs? / CHAD Joins Boko Haram Fray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.