Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,198 members, 7,936,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? (1722 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by ambrosunny(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2014
For those that are already married or engaged, can you please help us to sort this out and for us who aren't let us learn a lesson from them and also pour out our mind.
My questions go thus;
What is the best age different between spouse ? : how many years is advisable for a man to be older than his partner.? Or should a lady older ? Or can it be age mate ?
Please drop your comment let's help each other.
Marriage has an entrance and no exit !!!!!
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2014
The best age difference shld be 5-8yrs.
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2014
I don't think there's any best age difference due to individual differences , for some it could be just 2-3 years , 4-6 years while others 10- 15 years .It should be what rocks your boat but if you were to ask me I'll say 5-15.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2014
_2 to 4yrs
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by Eesha: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2014
As they say, age ain't nothing but numbers. Maturity and compatibility should above all be looked out for.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by HFOG(f): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:
I don't think there's any best age difference due to individual differences , for some it could be just 2-3 years , 4-6 years while others 10- 15 years .It should be what rocks your boat but if you were to ask me I'll say 5-15.

Seconded. My lord is slightly more than a decade older than me and we're doing just great.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by semasir: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2014
...no best age difference but understanding and being responsible on both party.
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Can you guys please stop this stereotypes?
What makes you think age difference will make a successful marriage? What works for one person may not work for another.

Go into relationship with an open mind. Look out for kindness, decency and honesty.

A good wife will love and respect you regardless of the age gap or lack of it.

Someone I know dated someone great and left her under the excuse of she is only 1 year younger and married one 5 years younger because he felt she will respect him more.
Now it's this smallie who jacks his collar, embarasses him in public and calls him names.
All the years I knew them together with the other lady she never raised her voice on him despite hurting her. Now that lady is married to a younger man and they have a great marriage haven't heard their case for one day as against this man and his wife whose marriage fights are in every body's face

Stop stereotyping and marry good people

10 Likes

Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by tpia0003: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2014
ambrosunny:
For those that are already married or engaged, can you please help us to sort this out and for us who aren't let us learn a lesson from them and also pour out our mind.
My questions go thus;
What is the best age different between spouse ? : how many years is advisable for a man to be older than his partner.? Or should a lady older ? Or can it be age mate ?
Please drop your comment let's help each other.

what exactly are people's comments supposed to do for you?

dont you have a mind?

Marriage has an entrance and no exit !!!!!

people like you have your divorce lawyer on speed dial.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by JoeCutie(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
kristina1:
The best age difference shld be 5-8yrs.
15 - 25 joor. grin

Happy Boxing Day. smiley
Where's my own box? -_-
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2014
aisha2:
Can you guys please stop this stereotypes?
What makes you think age difference will make a successful marriage? What works for one person may not work for another.

Go into relationship with an open mind. Look out for kindness, decency and honesty.

A good wife will love and respect you regardless of the age gap or lack of it.

Someone I know dated someone great and left her under the excuse of she is only 1 year younger and married one 5 years younger because he felt she will respect him more.
Now it's this smallie who jacks his collar, embarasses him in public and calls him names.
All the years I knew them together with the other lady she never raised her voice on him despite hurting her. Now that lady is married to a younger man and they have a great marriage haven't heard their case for one day as against this man and his wife whose marriage fights are in every body's face

Stop stereotyping and marry good people
And give birth to great nation.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2014
JoeCutie:
15 - 25 joor. grin

Happy Boxing Day. smiley
Where's my own box? -_-
Gud am
How is ur health?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by Penboy: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2014
Lol... Op, dyou know how old Adam was before God gave him eve?
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by ABEngine(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Find a kind-hearted woman of child bearing age and marry her. If you intend to court for fifteen years please remember "Child rearing age", other attributes of the double digits don't change a thing.
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by luvablesam(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Any age gap is ok, so far there is love. Except those who marry for the love of Money
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by JoeCutie(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2014
kristina1:

Gud am
How is ur health?
I'm fine now, thank you.

I got your mention, thanks again. smiley
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by Goldenboy007(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
When I see questions like this I wonder - Do you ask for people's age before you "fall in love" with them ? As far as they are not under-aged which is a criminal offense, you are good to go! Note - that doesn't mean you won't have problems!
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by ambrosunny(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
tpia0003:

what exactly are people's comments supposed to do for you?

dont you have a mind?

people like you have your divorce lawyer on speed dial.
Doesn't change anything in me anyway and same time can aspire. Why. " The wisdom of young and old build a tower" . Learn from others for you to be wise. Bible says" Wisdom is the principal thing therefore get wisdom and with all thy getting get understanding" prov 4:9
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by ambrosunny(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Goldenboy007:
When I see questions like this I
wonder - Do you ask for people's age before you "fall in love" with them ? As far as they are not under-aged which is a criminal offense, you are good to go! Note - that doesn't mean you won't have problems!
But sometimes affection brings abomination. Don't you know you may be criticize by friend and family. ? I mean if you take wrong step
Verily, affection is imperative but sometimes you try to please others with your decision. You know ?
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by ambrosunny(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Penboy:
Lol... Op, dyou know how old Adam was before God gave him eve?
150years bro, doesn't matter grin
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by Penboy: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
ambrosunny:

150years bro, doesn't matter grin
lmao
Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
10 effing years kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE!!! What Is The Best AGE Different Between Spouses ? by kemiola89(f): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
I believe age difference should be a matter of personal preference not based on what the society thinks. I might find older men sexy - #my choice!

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? / Why Is Everyone Not Believing Me / 20 Things You Don’t Owe Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.