Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,027 members, 7,960,280 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

My Prayers For You This New Year! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Prayers For You This New Year! (495 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You / 8-Day Fidau Prayers For Bukky Ajayi (Photos) / Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayers For You This New Year! by trendysturvs(f): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2015
Dear friend, I see God doing mighty things for /through you this new year. Awesome wonders shall surround you this new year. Impossible doors will open for you. At the end of the year when you are counting your blessings, everyone will know its the handiwork of God almighty! Brothers and sisters, you have to be PREPARED for the avalanche of blessings coming your way!!!

If you need to change you lifestyle, please do!

If you need to upgrade yourself, please do!

Just make sure you are ready when the blessings come. Do not be caught napping. Just like the Boys' Scouts motto: BE PREPARED. No business as usual.

Have a glorious 2015!

Let's raise the bar together!

More here - http://www..com/2015/01/01/my-prayers-for-you-this-new-year/

Re: My Prayers For You This New Year! by davo90tico(m): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2015
Ok
Re: My Prayers For You This New Year! by davo90tico(m): 1:19am On Jan 01, 2015
davo90tico:
Ok
hmnnnnnnn space bookers

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kala -producer,keyboardist,graphics Designer, Video Director And Musician / Saheed Balogun Re-unite With Ex-wife Fathia On Set After Nine Years / Meet The Uprising Best Football Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.