Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,534 members, 7,961,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Konga And Their Fraudulent Way - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Konga And Their Fraudulent Way (496 Views)

Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga And Jumia / EKEDC And Their Fraudulent Antics. / Revealed: Jumia,konga And LIB Traffic Isn't More Than Nairaland's Traffic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga And Their Fraudulent Way by fago(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2015
I bought smart satellite TV from konga over a month now which was paid for.
TV was brought broken and this was returned to konga. The problem now is konga changing the TV or even giving me my money back.
Both my money and the broken TV are with konga, and they keep lying about answering the complaint. I've made calls up to 1000naira to the company and sent mails more than I could count but they are just adamant on answering.
Pls, nairalanders, do we have anyone in this noble house that had this same problem and how he/she solved it. I'm looking at going to the court because I believe this is the same as defrauding me of my hard earned money.
Pls, what can I do in this circumstance?
Thanks.
Ayomavoro Francis.
Re: Konga And Their Fraudulent Way by Lobolintin(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2015
I have bought two cramps from them.... They sold a 3D display of crap to me..
Re: Konga And Their Fraudulent Way by omophunky(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
They are just playing "I don't care attitude" taking them to court will resolve the issue in no time.
Re: Konga And Their Fraudulent Way by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Visit their office with all necessary documentss if you can!

(1) (Reply)

So Confused Your Name Or Your Family Or Father's Name which is proper? / Jonathan Slamed APC With A Video Prove / What Great Memories Of Old Stories In The Days Of Macmillan English.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.