Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,025 members, 7,963,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Wind Of Change In The South South And South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wind Of Change In The South South And South East (508 Views)

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread / Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / "Wind Of Hope" Offers To Sponsor Buhari, Jonathan Debate In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wind Of Change In The South South And South East by rusnom2000: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Promoted to a GENERAL by the army, entrusted with the UNEP report with an honourary staff to go along with it by the Ogoni chiefs of the south south and now honoured with the chieftancy title of the OGBUAGU 1 ( the Lion killer) by a South eastern Ruler....... In my opinion I see trust, I see a call to duty, confidence, responsibility and Most of all HOPE. I stand for the VALUES, Accountability and Service to the people.......... Sai FeBuhari 2015

2 Likes

Re: Wind Of Change In The South South And South East by amanda2013(f): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
All na wash!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wind Of Change In The South South And South East by SUBMARINE: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Kai Buhari

Igbos go chop your money clean mouth.
Re: Wind Of Change In The South South And South East by 7lives: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Hurricane general sweeping trash out of Nigeria since 1984, those who love good life will definitely appreciate him.
The SE are only being human, Nigeria has never had it so bad but the much awaited change is here, so SE brothers vote for change, change is the oil of progress, change of mentality, change of attitude, aptitude and character. change, change, change!!!.
It is well, Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Stop And Search For Bomb On Kids In Nigeria School / [UPDATED] Reps Ask INEC To Use Temporary Voter's Card (TVC) For February Polls / Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels Answering Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.