Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,876 members, 7,915,512 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:06 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (934 Views)

How Can I Fast And Pray Even Though Am On Medication? / Death Toll In Anambra Church Stampede Rises To 52 / How Do I Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Iamoilprince(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: . by elantraceey(f): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2015
It's not stated anywhere in the bible that it's compulsory to fast please save yourself and quit that fasting now undecided

You can pray consistenty alomg with them or shorten yours to 12 .

1 Like

Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Choi...165?? Pls dnt die ooh ...you shall live to vote on 2/14/15
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Iamoilprince:
Dear Nairalanders,

I need your advise, my church is on 40 days fasting (6-6). we have done 10 so far, but just yesterday i checked my BP and discovered it is 165/96. I checked a week before we started the fasting and it was 120/80, but increased because of the fasting. I really want to do the fasting till the end (30 days more) because i respect every word and command that comes from my G.O (Daddy Adeboye). Please i need ur advise. Thanks
STOP FASTING!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2015
QUIT FASTING....BUT PRAY FERVENTLY...
Re: . by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2015
NIGERIANS AND FOOLISHNESS ALL IN THE NAME OF RELIGION, God help them
Re: . by unmask: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Oh ye of little faith.... While fasting.... Make "I will not die by hbp one of your prayer points and you are good to go
Re: . by bingbagbo(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Iamoilprince:
Dear Nairalanders,

I need your advise, my church is on 40 days fasting (6-6). we have done 10 so far, but just yesterday i checked my BP and discovered it is 165/96. I checked a week before we started the fasting and it was 120/80, but increased because of the fasting. I really want to do the fasting till the end (30 days more) because i respect every word and command that comes from my G.O (Daddy Adeboye). Please i need ur advise. Thanks

my brother, it written : if your faith were as tiny as a mustard seed, you would command mountains to move

By the POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST, I DECLARE THAT BLOOD PRESSURE OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.......With faith faith, receive this bro, and you are healed. AMEN

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2015
^ this are 1 of the people I was talking about, that was how 1 boy died under my watch, in d name of fasting, the bible should make u more enlightened, exposed and living a better life, not being ignorantly foolish, for that annoys God,

OP, I have said it, n will write again, if ur system cannot carry it, eat to Fullness (if possible stupor) and go and pray, the prayer will still be answered and very much welcome by God (my father) the most high.....

****ignorance stinks from afar***** I'm so allergic to it.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2015
If my BP was that high, I would have checked myself into the Hospital already. I hope you dont have cardiac issues, am sure your Daddy Adeboye cant revive you. I am very sure of that.
Re: . by mentorandfriend(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Matt 6:33 is your recipe for pleasing God. Live a life of purity and devotion to God. God just wants a sincere heart serving Him. Fasting WILL NOT take you to heaven.

1 Like

Re: . by nora544: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Stop Fasting because not all people can fast and what this fake Pastor tell his followers is dangerous.

Please stop it because when you have a family your God of man will not put food on your table when you lose your life.

What brings all the fasting to nigeria last year it was 100 days this year it is 40 days it is all that Daddy gets more money for his empire what a fake god of man, because to make this you have to see a doctor before.

Please stop it, Adeboye is not more as a business man so why he need to build a second university when most of his followers couldnot send their childrend to his university, you are a brainwashed follower of this fake Pastor.

Ask yourself did he fast when he go to the wedding of the daughter of the president.

He traveld with the jet he got he live a better life than his brainwashed folloers.

Stop fasting it is dangerous for your health and read the bible and don't listen to the fake pentecost/charismatic pastors in nigeria.
Re: . by Godgozie(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
I don't think you need help from us because u already know what you need to do but decide not to do it...
Re: . by Image123(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
Iamoilprince:
Dear Nairalanders,

You can pray along with them, at least the goal is answer to prayer i guess? Pray along and abstain from food once in awhile when you can. Fasting is about the discipline, not just about abstaining from food. One can discipline the body in many other areas asides food.

(1) (Reply)

Commit To Your Marriage - Say No To Divorce / Reincarnation:is It Real? / Beware Of Arm Twisting For God-false Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.