Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,336 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (573 Views)

Single Ladies And Guyz.. Drop Ur Contact And Hook Up.. Ladies Dont Be Shy / Null / Have You Seen Zignor Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: . by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unless you are ugly then you possibly can't woe a girl.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
being ugly doesnt mean u cnt woo a beautiful girl. u shld try to build up ur courage at all cost. u may try from social media, woo a girl from any social media u av account, if she turns u down d first time, dnt gv up until finally she opens up to tell u she is engaged, and if dt happen, try another girl, by doing so, u are building up courage. remember, some girls may insult u aggresively dnt let dt deter u of wooing another girl. so, try ur luck.
Re: . by debonairprinx(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Well, been there, done that. The major factor remains your confidence. How well do you view yourself to the opposite sex, especially the pretty ones?. Do you have a ting of inferiority complex or you think you aint good enough lately?
Different events may trigger this, so also your previous relationship with ladies.
Could derive from your statement that you are just through with high school. Yeah, welcome to a different ball game bro. Its a gradual process. You'l warm up to them very soon.
Be confident and groom yourself in something you are good at. Become really good in it. For example; I focused more on my drumming skills, my grammatical expressions and my public opinions also.
I got to learn different things bout this world and what really goes on. This doesn't make you talk to a girl comfortably, but it builds your confidence strongly, with the feeling that am good at this. Then you have a female friend, everything just fall into place.
Do this things, and you'l definitely get your results forthwith. Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: . by EmmySparky(m): 1:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Dude the biggest motivation is to think about wats between her legs ..that is the nitro u need to boost ur confidence
Re: . by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 20, 2015
Thanks to you all for your advice..am grateful
Re: . by kay29000(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2015
If you masturbate a lot , try to reduce it. It will help boost your confidence.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Millionaire Dating Sites Review And Worldwide Rating / The Female Extraordinaires In Romance Section. / Port-harcourt Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.