Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:02 AM

Get-youwin-competition-awards-easily-without-stres - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get-youwin-competition-awards-easily-without-stres (744 Views)

Universities In Nigeria That You Can Secure 2017/2018 Admission In Without Stres / Score 300+ in The Remaining JAMB UTME 2017 Exam Easily Without Expo / Less Competitive Universities In Nigeria You Can Easily Gain Admission In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get-youwin-competition-awards-easily-without-stres by youwininfo: 5:20am On Jan 13, 2015
youwin
business plan competition is a federal government business opportunity for youths. undergraduate swil find this helpeful as well as all other youths with the age of 18-44 years as stated on their website www.youwin.org.ng.
this article seek to explain useful tips on how to get it.
What is Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria YouWIN!?

This is a scheme developed by the federal

how to get youwin!-awards government of Nigeria in relation with the ministry of finance to empower

the young people. In my previous article, the president Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was the person who commissioned this scheme . read more about it here.

So how do I become a winner?

I know this is the question you are seeking an answer to. Now les drive in.

To become a winner of YouWIN! Nigeria competition, here are my honest points .

Locate previous winners of YouWIN!

Difficulty- depends on you. I have met two winners of this scheme. one of them is a friend. I never knew them but we met. One on phone and the other face to face. There is a saying that we become what we think. This winner has a lot to contribute to your life goals. More on this later.

How do I locate one , I don’t know and I live far away? This is a question you may have asked or intend to. Thanks to the use of technology, the email , Facebook and phone will be your companion. And do not forget to read the daily news online.

Do a business plan on an idea that focus on two key factors

It will meet a need

It will make money for you and others.

Friend, you see YouWIN! Is not a child’s play. My friend who won this has been employed for many years before he heard about the competition. He has worked and was planning that one day he would start his own business. He wanted o help people and the business he had in mind was ….

youwin nigeria business-plan

Points to note

Will my business make money?

Will it help people?

Let me give you examples of businesses that meets both points. Take a look at the petroleum business. Does it meet a need Yes. If they don’t have petrol, this means no one will go early o work. Many will trek and become very tired.

Does it make money? Yes! You’re YouWIN! Business plan must be founded on these.

Another good example is selling students exercise books. Of course I don’t do paper business but I know that if there is no paper in the office and at school then managers and students are In trouble. YouWIN! Is an avenue to show you want to make money and help people?

Right where I live in the Northern part of this country Nigeria, we lack water. So every two days, there is a guy who peddles gallons of water and I happily buy so that I can wash my clothes. Even when the town’s water is on, I still buy water. The reason is that I value my time and cannot go to the queue and wait for two to three hours.

Two hours it the time I need to complete this article.

Master the business idea.

You should be able to explain the business idea to me and to your pet. Let us know what you want to do. Let it be stated in simple plain English with figures.

Yes YouWIN! Is all about stating it in simple plain English with figures behind it.

Some people would say ‘I need 5 million for a business’.

Later if you are able to ask them why, you will hear those mumbling words. It’s not about what you need but what you want to give. Who are you helping.read the rest here. click here to continue

(1) (Reply)

Business Education Graduates And Undergraduates In Nigerian Universities / How Credible Is National Open University / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.