Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,198 members, 7,963,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos (14713 Views)

Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) / The Return Of Bird Flu To Nigeria: Public Service Announcement / Bird Flu Now In 11 States – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by Youngzedd(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Odikwa very risky Oooooo.
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Again? Na wa o
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by Ariyojoel(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
God help us oooooo
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by datguru: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
rubey:
No!!!!!!!!!!

Does this means no more "saturday chickens" from my boyfriend? cry

see you
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by BetaThings: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
bonechamberlain:
north again ... Na wa o.... boko haram, terrorist, terrorism, poverty etc. now bird flu ... hmm may God help that region... that's if they are ready to accept him as their lord and personal saviour
Mexico is the kidnapping capital of the world, 87% christian
Colombia is world renowned for the killings done by the FARC - it is a christian country
South Sudan has not enjoyed peace since they broke away - Christian country
Congo DR is not an exception - Christian country

6 Likes

Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by GEJfan1: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
so bad belle gej nd him goons don carry bird flu enter lag during their campaign abi? God pass dem. #sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by masamari(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Chai PDP! This is logical and deceiving attempt to nulify election in those two APC strongholds states. There is God o

1 Like

Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by ceejayluv(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
scribble:
USA we hail
Don't start again pls.....

1 Like

Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by allanphash7(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
No pastor see dis one talk for 31st dec talk, na politics all of dem dey see

SMH for church goers

RELIGION IS A SCAM!!!!!!
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by prettyboi1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but nothing would ever make me trust certain foreign powers. I suspect that covert operations are being carried out against our nation....although nobody would openly accept it,that's why it's called COVERT. An insurgency first arose,over the years the insurgents started getting more armed (even though I blame that mostly on Jonathan's government's poor handling of the insurgents which let them grow strong), Ebola came in (the circumstances in which it came in were questionable) but Thank God we knocked it out, Escalated attacks in the north east, now Bird flu in the two most populated cities of the nation.

Look, I'm not blaming anybody but I am using this to point all these out so that we(Nigerians) know that we should never trust any of these so-called foreign governments. All that our governments should get concerned about should be us(our nation) building sophisticated capabilities to knock threats of any kind and form.
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by jorlons(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
i nor fit get headache for Nigerian problems adon tire. Haba from one to one since the beginning of this year

1 Like

Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bird flu again? Since his elder brother ebola left Nigeria, we were happy now Ebola have sent his brother again to Nigeria. God help us all.
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why only APC states?
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by prettyboi1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
yepa!! Bird Flu?? shocked

I just remembered a movie "Chicken Run" I flew I flew grin
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
it's back again! sad
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by Yerwa: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
bonechamberlain:
north again ... Na wa o.... boko haram, terrorist, terrorism, poverty etc. now bird flu ... hmm may God help that region... that's if they are ready to accept him as their lord and personal saviour
What of Ebola,child trafficking,pipeline vandalism,kidnappings and the rest from which region are they more prevalent?
I don't why people likev you choose to think like this,you are the sort that divides this country.
Bird flu is an airborne disease it can spread to anywhere.
Try to be a rational thinker and the world would be better off
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by gratieao: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Blame the poor administration in APC states, the other day it was cholera in River state
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
not again abi how do we say this is this what 2015 has in stock but how come none of our highly place pastor/prophet and prophetess ever mention this now
God we need you in Nigeria
heal us,deliver us and let the better testimonies be general while we joyfully enter the next year
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by deflover(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
ebola come dem say make i no eat bush meat

i chop am i no die

now na bird wetin

i go chop fowl nothing go do me grin grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by gebest: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bad news
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by Dejohnbull: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Apc & propaganda, Gej was about to visit ph for Tan rally last year' amaechi & apc start fake ebola campain, spending 1.2billion overnight in ph for fake ebola story, even guinea & liberia hav not spent 500million as of then. Now is election time & the president is campaining the mases are coming to hail Gej, apc governors hav come up wit fake bird flu. God wil put apc to shame.
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by successnwa(f): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
what a sad news, we dey here dey fear boko haram , election violence now na bird flu. Christ have mercy on us and save us all from all these trouble. abeg I go shift oh, go my fatherland for these election make all these aboki no use person do suya.
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by Osakah24(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Apc and their wayo,after the two governors will claim they used billions to fight bird flu.Hmmm chai chai this money you people are wasting on this retiree is too much ooo, remember there is God ooo.
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by bonechamberlain(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Yerwa:

What of Ebola,child trafficking,pipeline vandalism,kidnappings and the rest from which region are they more prevalent?
I don't why people likev you choose to think like this,you are the sort that divides this country.
Bird flu is an airborne disease it can spread to anywhere.
Try to be a rational thinker and the world would be better off
Thanks.
i guess u might b a northerner, if u re not I believe they are the problem of this country. talking about rationality. if u are a good and thorough reader u should observe that I didn't affiliate the north I used to this country. we find north everywhere in the world. so I don't know you should assume or even jump into conclusion that I was referring to the north of this country... gratias
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by bonechamberlain(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
BetaThings:

Mexico is the kidnapping capital of the world, 87% christian
Colombia is world renowned for the killings done by the FARC - it is a christian country
South Sudan has not enjoyed peace since they broke away - Christian country
Congo DR is not an exception - Christian country
there was no where i wrote about any religion.. so pls don't bring religion into this.. is Allah not God can't he be their lord and personal saviour. u guys should be careful before quoting someone
Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by toyeoye(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
the birds are revolting after we slaughtered millions during the festivities!!!! back to my goat meat and fish jeje.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Redoil:
Wayo people trying to collect money thru frudulent means from any where.

Na your type dey Liberia wey go scatter place wey them quarantine Ebola patient sey Ebola na Wayo...

I pity you sad

1 Like

Re: Fresh Cases Of Bird Flu In Kano, Lagos by coldFLARES1(m): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Add Sokoto and Rivers State make e clear. All strategy has to be employed in the coming elections. If citizens in opposition stronghold are not killed by terrorism, then they have to be scared from exercising their franchise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Among The Top 10 Countries With The Highest Fertility Rates In 2018 / Again, Man Commits Suicide In Ogun / Four-Week-Old Baby Bled To Death After Botched Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.