Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1460 Views)

Be Careful When Applying To Canadian Universities. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Free Canadian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by mikkyangel(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2008
»

Re: . by debosky(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2008
you can use www.aucc.ca to search for Canadian Universities

There are many good universities in Canada

University of British Columbia www.ubc.ca

University of Calgary www.ucalgary.ca

University of Alberta www.ualberta.ca

University of Toronto www.utoronto.ca

University of Manitoba www.umanitoba.ca

Ottawa University www.uottawa.ca

McGill University www.mcgill.ca

Those are a couple of schools you can check out.

I think it will be a bit difficult for you to secure admission into a Master's program in Canada - most/all schools require a 2:1 or first class for admission into their post graduate programs.
Re: . by aminusodiq(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
mikkyangel:
»

Fellow nairalanders,please i need answers to this question, Am looking for a not too expensive,accreidited university in Canada that i can easily admit foreign students .I have a 2.2(second class lower),in accounting from Uniben and would love to go for an administrative masters degree programme.Visa may not be so much of a problem(though am hoping so), because am alreay in Europe, Poland to be precise, I already know about braintrack for university seach,but i need someone who knows the nitty gritty,

hello mikkyangel ,
How have you been sir, trust you are doing fine sir.
Please sir,

Ive been very confused about a way to start a better life for me. I have the sole intention migrating to an European country so, I settled for Poland.

I started surfing the internet about how to get information abt this life changing challenge.
I've came across numerous thread on nairaland and I've learnt a lot, but I got very lucky to come across one of yours, thereby prompting me to check for the Genesis, your story!!, So I came across this thread.

Sir, I'm in a state of dilemma now, as I don't even know hw to go abt it... I need your help your guidance, I'm not really financially bouyant but I believe everything is possible!

Please sir, I want you to give me the necessary steps, and the easiest way to migrate sir, I want to share in your loads of experience so as to ease my way!!! I will be glad if your reply my mention!

Kindly come to my aid sir

(1) (Reply)

Waec 1987, International Passport 1985 / Southafrica / Nigerian, German Wife Shot By Landlord In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.