Stats: 3,196,600 members, 7,961,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Who Among These Two would you like to be more of? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Among These Two would you like to be more of? (476 Views)

Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? / Which Nairalander Do You Like And Why? / What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? (2) (3) (4)

Who Among These Two would you like to be more of? by olaolu39(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Haven't seen their involvement in the stake of the Nigerian Economy; the ministry of finance and also the ministry of petroleum resources.
I wanted to feel that ALLISON MADUEKWE would be richer because it is Oil we are talking about, but at thesame time, Every Oil earnings goes into accountability and auditing under the tutulege of the finance ministry whom OKONJO IWEALA is the boss.
Nairalanders, I need your take on this debate with reasons to prove your point, Who among the two would you like to be more of?
Re: Who Among These Two would you like to be more of? by kestolove95(m): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dey are making money you are counting it for dem...naija self
Re: Who Among These Two would you like to be more of? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Let me go and make my money... I'll be back to comment fully. *Takes Bike out of thread*

Http://trihawks.com/muscle-rev-xtreme-review/ / Dana Air Encourages Schools' Excursion As Part Of Its CSR / Former Nigerian Justice Muhammadu Uwais’s Son Joins ISIS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5