Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,167 members, 7,907,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In (733 Views)

We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency / Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In by musiwa94: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2015
in
Re: In by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:40am On Jan 22, 2015
chei grin grin grin grin grin grin

if buhari wins, I see you as a minister in his cabinet.

1 Like

Re: In by evanscheck(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
chei grin grin grin grin grin grin

if buhari wins, I see you as a minister in his cabinet.
grin grin grin grin
Re: In by musiwa94: 2:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Why.
Re: In by musiwa94: 5:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Do
Re: In by musiwa94: 5:40am On Jan 22, 2015
I
Re: In by musiwa97: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2015
You think I don't like money. I like money. But I am not allowed to run, that why the queen don't run. That why I am the emperor of the country of western nigeria

Is not that I hate APC. But they did not defend our people interest in abuja.

This flag was created part of trade treaty.

Re: In by Fash20: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2015
musiwa94:
Why do you think, I will want to.
When international law see me as the head of state of a country. Why will I want to be a minister in another country. I have communicated with several head of state like me. And I got positive response, the fact that you are an illiterate, does not mean, I have to stand low to the level you people display in Nigeria.
this guy is crazy! Stop taking that hallucinogen it will not help you oo.
Re: In by musiwa97: 6:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Fash20. I am the head of state of western Nigeria. It was a trade treaty.
I communicate with other world head of state on issue relating western Nigeria. Anything Jonathan can get . I can get it.

Is just that your governor are too proud that they don't want to humble themself. To me. But this is what international law says.

Anything Lagos or delta or kogi or kwara etc want, I can get it. This is how international law works.
Re: In by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2015
I want to be a citizen of western Nigeria, brother Musiwa. what should I do?
Re: In by Fash20: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2015
musiwa97:
Fash20. I am the head of state of western Nigeria. It was a trade treaty.
I communicate with other world head of state on issue relating western Nigeria. Anything Jonathan can get . I can get it.

Is just that some of your governor are too proud that they don't want to humble themself. To me. But this is what international law says.

Anything Lagos or delta or kogi or kwara etc want, I can get it. This is how international law works.
hmm.
Re: In by musiwa97: 6:08am On Jan 22, 2015
c
Re: In by musiwa97: 6:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Why king fahd, is the same way international law see me.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is The Only Political Party With No Owner – Jonathan / OSINBAJO Is From CONGO / Warning To Nigeria’spresidentialcandidates - Prophetpaul Okikijesu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.