Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,024 members, 7,966,771 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 10:44 PM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (619 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) / Pack And Go: Buhari & Tinubu To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Dunamis009: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Bright4(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's one of those things...something must kill a man#
Meanwhile,change sure pass...

Chaiii...am feeling good tonight!!!!
Re: .. by egift(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
TANiods and Madness = Two liquid in the same bottle.
Re: .. by audiigee(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari and Tinubu acting Pepper and salt. I smell trouble if APC wins this Election btw the General and the head of finance. ( grin
Re: .. by tittop4: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2015
The fool old man doesn't know that the folks of Tinubu,Obasanjo,Akande, and others want to use his brain,push him and remove the sock,he doesn't really knows what those guy like Tinubu and co.are made up off. We can really trust all these yoruba guys and what I'll do is to allow continuity and vote GEJ comes Feb 14. I won't loose my vote to a trickish

(1) (Reply)

The Goat Ate My Homework: Buhari's Excuse / Question For Buhari, GEJ And Their Supporters. / BREAKING NEWS: Pan-yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.