Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,798 members, 7,962,615 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? (914 Views)

Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved / Fuel Subsidy Update: Impasse Would Soon Be Resolved – Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by pak: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2008
The recent spate of attacks in the gaza strip and Isreal

and the tainted and convoluted history of violence in that region of the world begs the question

'Will the crisis in the middle east ever be resolved ? '

Considering the political , economical and most importantly the religious significance of these crises

one wonders if there will be or if indeed there can be any resolution to the age long impasse.

It cuts my heart to see the carnage and bloodshed everyday as shown in the media and its

gotten to an extent where most people are now inured to these gory sites and details.

and I ask myself what are the alternatives? what are the solutions ? is there a mid point ?

is there an unbiased angle to the crisis ? does the calamity not have the potential to polarize the world as we know it ?

I also ask myself , if I were a prominent world ruler, e.g US president, UN Sec Gen, EU leader e.t.c what would

be my take/ action in the best interest of peace in the middle east considering the very sensitive

religious interest in the crisis.

Its over to you analysts on nairaland, the international relation gurus out there on the thread land.

What is the way forward ? can there be a resolution ?

and can it have any impact on nigeria as a state dominanted by the two prominent religions
(though strictly speaking the jews are not really christians but we all know how the whole equation pans out).
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by IGWEUSA(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2008
Just wipe out all the JIHADIST, as simple as ABC----------- angry angry
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by pak: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2008
, and what exactly do you mean by 'jihadists'
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by IGWEUSA(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
pak:

those that kill their fellow human beings cos of religious belief
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2008
The simple answer is no.

What do you think would happen if KANO state is established between Lagos and Ogun state. Will there ever be peace?

How do you expect perpetual enemies to live peacefully.
The biggest mistake made was the creation of the Israeli state. Thats the result of the chaos. There will never be peace until one destroys the other. I blame the U.S/U.N for starting this mess.
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by olanajim(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2008
Yup, the biggest mistake was the creation of Isreal.

For those seeking extermination of Hamas, do you think wiping out Hamas will stop the crisis? Isreal is surrounded by enemies. The only way it can survive after exterminating Hamas is to exterminate Iran, Iraq, Syria and all surrounding countries. We all know that is a larger crisis. Isreal cannot win the war by destroying Hamas. It will only create enemies for itself in mideast.

Isreal must learn from America. America defeat Saddam Husaine but the result is very clear to everyone.

Even within Isreal, enemies were quietly increasing their population. Isreali Arabs are multiplying and giving the authority headaches. Someday, they would revolt and the state of Isreal would be in tumoil!

The only way Isreal can avoid this is to respect palestinian right to self determination. Destroying Hamas would be a costly mistake as a new group, more vicious than Hamas will arise. Just like al qaeeda
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2008
olanajim:

Isreal must learn from America. America defeat Saddam Husaine but the result is very clear to everyone.

Please tell me you are seriously joking!!!
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by olabowale(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2008
@IGWE USA: « #3 on: Today at 12:39:39 PM »

Quote from: pak on Today at 12:25:54 PM

those that kill their fellow human beings because of religious belief

That will include the whole of Israel. There reason for "killing their fellow human beings" is because the palestinians are not Jews and oh, because they are not also children of Israel.
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by olanajim(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2008
Kobo,
what joke? Did American win Iraq war?
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by Muza(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2008
The middle east criss will be resolved when the U.S,U.N and the rest of the world stop being biased.
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2008
olanajim:

Kobo,
what joke? Did American win Iraq war?

they didnt go there to fight a war but to remove Saddam. All these pseudo-commentators shld get their facts right!
Re: Will The Crisis In The Middle East Ever Be Resolved ? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2008
Muza:

The middle east criss will be resolved when the US,U.N and the rest of the world stop being biased.

i.e. when they start arming HAMAS to bomb Israel?

the hypocrisy of these islamist fools never ceases to amaze me.

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Governor Impeached / Do Not Infringe On My Right To Smoke! / Yar’adua’s Absence: Protests Spread To Lagos, Europe, Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.