Stats: 3,195,927 members, 7,959,919 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3099408 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Calebsky:

There was a time when i did that and dropped my ticket...brotherly, the game got casted...then i took a position never to share the stake involved...just post the tips...and i have had peace ever since.....very funny but true
I dey tells you, evils everywhere.....kwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Preator: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
for the brave.

stum graz vs Rubin kazan btts @2.0

aik vs atromitos 1@ 2.1
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
some peoples comment here are totally unnecessary and plain sillyyy........
hater spotted.....die hating niccur cool
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Benny4(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
mazizitonene:

Ok! undecided
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by TerraByte(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
TerraByte:
Guys I wanna change the bnk acct details of my nairabet to another acct with a different name....hope my next cashount won't be delayed/processed?

Punters in d awse. Abeg answa..I no want nairabet wahala
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
mazizitonene:
So far, this iz the most d.umbest comment I have read. You should be working on Your skol project not making dum.b comments biko, ehen yes, stop wailing when nobody plays Your ticket,it iz plain childish. undecided

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
BoiGrammz:
HELLO CLIENTS, AM SINCERELY SORRY FOR NOT REPLZING MZ WHATSAPP MESSAGES. THIS IS BECAUSE THE BA3 OF MZ PAD IS LOW.. I EVEN BORROWED THIS PHONE JUST TO LET ZOU GUZS KNOW THAT THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR ALARM.. ILL PUT ON THE GEN IN THE NIGHT THEN ILL REPLZ ALL PENDING MESSAGES, THANKS.

AND IF ZOURE INTRESTED ILL BE DROPPING VFL TIPS TONIGHT IN A WHATSAPP GROUP, QUOTE ME WITH ZOUR NUMBER IF ZOURE INTRESTED SO THAT WE CAN PUNT TOGETHER. MRGURUMARAJI?? HOW FAR WITH THE STUFF?? CLICKING??

U're the man. . I still ve some question to ask you when you come online on whatsapp.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Benny4:

Ok! undecided
lolz...yhu wont understand what i'm saying oga
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
BoiGrammz:
seen..
Calebsky you can drop zour number too.. Lets help each other out mazizitonene zou too
bro...will send yhu a mail
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by LaGaTumuch(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by oluwizard(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
chimajii:
**in b4 @oluwizard comes to shout Won! Won!! Won!!* nah only when imm win nai imm dey come to post won, when imm lose he go just mute as if imm no post pick/ticket. FEAR GOD! Kwakwakwakwakwa grin
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Richhard(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
TerraByte:
Guys I wanna change the bnk acct details of my nairabet to another acct with a different name....hope my next cashount won't be delayed/processed?

Goto settings, and change your name there also, to the new bank account name, you are good to go, after doing this.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
TIP FOR 30th JULY 2015

Europa League - Qualification

Debrecen - Rosenborg 7:00 pm

PREDICTION - BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (NO)
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by chimajii: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
oluwizard:

For your mind abi? I know your type very well on NL. Na grandpa things Oooo ( On Nairaland since march 2005)

Mr man, if u like be on nairaland since 1908, not necessary, am sure myself and many odas can attest to d fact u don't always comeback to say 'Hey my slip ' Lost. #Fact. U can check that urself. But if u wanna argue no wahala. I'll remind u some oda time. Goodluck
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by oluwizard(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
chimajii:

Mr man, if u like be on nairaland since 1908, not necessary, am sure myself and many odas can attest to d fact u don't always comeback to say 'Hey my slip ' Lost. #Fact. U can check that urself. But if u wanna argue no wahala. I'll remind u some oda time. Goodluck

Thanks for your observation

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
oluwizard:

For your mind abi? I know your type very well on NL. Na grandpa things Oooo ( On Nairaland since march 2005)
olu da wizard, you don dump that lotto thread 4 us. why nah?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
oga monsuru, how far bro?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by TerraByte(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Richhard:

Goto settings, and change your name there also, to the new bank account name, you are good to go, after doing this.

Ok...tanks

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrGuruMaraji:

You wan start abi.
lolz...baba no be like that...but that niccur wan make me vex...person no dey contribute 4 d thread.....post wey him no understand......I no direct am to anybody...instead of am to overlook...him come dey type trash.......and I dey in d mood to reply dat particular trash tell am as e dey me......e don end dia sha....
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
godoluwa:
but u talk sey u are tired of vfl nah. lmao

Alabi has frustrate that guy life so his confuse.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by edenhazard(f): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
godoluwa:
oga monsuru, how far bro?
oga mi
Ur brother they chop my eyes oh
Wetin dae happen
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by mazizitonene(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oluwizzy just beautifully laid to rest one of wat I was referring to..........
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by godoluwa(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
edenhazard:
oga mi Ur brother they chop my eyes oh Wetin dae happen
bt he mail sey u nearly ruin his biz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)