Stats: 3,188,969 members, 7,936,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 - Business (1927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 (3088525 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (2251) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2015
C001DB4CC
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pgo17(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2015
Nancy vs Dijon (handicap 0:2)
Dijon to win odd 1.22

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by kelvic1(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Buddyy:
&This right here is the reason pple get sick of this thread easily, Too many red picks, Nobody listens to reason..Long acca kills esp if u'r using ur capital to play Long, You should always use generated capital ie your gain to go long...Lastly Long rollovers no matter the odd 95% of the time fails...unless u'r looking @the 5% in which case i'd say Goodluck with that. (dont wana sound critical but come on! 30days?? lol...
Yeah, I've already told them (the organizers) about the duration of the project

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by pgo17(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Handicap 0:2

Mika FC 2 - FC Alashkert 2 1.09
FC Alashkert 2

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
C001DB4CC
I no kno d difwens btwn al dis channels littered everywher on nairaland nd this merrybet thread ts stil same win/lose/win/lose routine.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by freshcvvs: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2015
What exactly is going on here?

Someone trying to derail the plan.

Someone trying to make people lose interest in doing the 1.10 plan.

Una plan no go succeed, trying to distract us.

We go get the plan up and rolling and there's nothing you agents of naija bookies can do.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Crotone vs avellino (second team will to nill) NO @1.12

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by LaGaTumuch(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2015
[b] Goodmorning fellow punters,
I just read thru' the thread and discovered this nice move about a roll-over Project.
Sincerely, I've noticed that most rollovers that lasts between 3-5 days are the most successful. 30days is way too long and risky. How many rollovers on this thread has seen the 10th day? The longer the higher the risk of casting. If you've been following rollovers by most punters on this thread and notice the day it goes bad, you'll understand what I'm saying. Also, having picks from many punters (10 or above) increases the risks of casting no matter how good they are.
Suggestion: Why don't we look at this. Having odd 1.30 each from our most efficient six punters for ONLY 3DAYS. i.e
1.30 X 6punters = 4.83 odd a day
4.83odds X 3days = 112+ odds
So at the end of 3days, we must have increased our capital 112 times.
With that, even if you started with N500, N1000 2000 or more......You should be smiling at the end of 3days if successful.
That's my humble suggestion.
[/b]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2015
[size=18pt][b]My books? You think its your teenager mates on this thread? Lol wait how old are you femcruz? Who still asks their parents for money anyway?

Femcruz you deluded queer im not your age mate, Okay im done with lectures and asking mommy for money

I can clearly see where your underdeveloped brain is at, you must be 16 or 17 to have the IQ of a dead chicken , dude why dont you go and focus on hawking pure water so you can afford your jamb form fees? Dey dere they follow person wey fit feed your starving family for years to come.

This is why mtn needs to fold up, all these children getting free 10 mb no go let us hear word .

Dey there dey swallow panadol on top Another person headache, you are the type people call. NfA no future ambition, just dey dere they criticize people on a higher level than You'll can ever dream of attaining, and for your information i just graduated with a 2.1 a feat a brain dead parochial scallywag like yourself can never achieve now fvck off and go masturbatee to your parents fvcking in your one bedroom hut.

And btw i dont bet with 200naira... i bet a minimum of 1000, 200 naira is for starving gorillas like yourself
[/b][/size]

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2015
LaGaTumuch:
Goodmorning fellow punters,
I just read thru' the thread and discovered this nice move about a roll-over Project.
Sincerely, I've noticed that most rollovers that lasts between 3-5 days are the most successful. If you've been following rollovers by most punters on this thread and notice the day it goes bad, you'll understand what I'm saying. Also, having picks from many punters (10 or above) increases the risks of casting no matter how good they are.
Suggestion: Why don't we look at this. Having odd 1.30 each from our most efficient six punters for ONLY 3DAYS. i.e
With that, even if you started with N500, N1000 2000 or more......You should be smiling at the end of 3days if successful.
1.30 odd is too much from one person, has a higher tendency of casting, i think the 1.10 is way better
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Donbabajay12(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Nancy vs dijon
Under 2.5goals in 2nd half...1.10
CC
Lordthree
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2015
clodd007:
sorry am late to the project party......

just have one suggestion to the great ideas on ground...

why not have two sets of good punters dropping 1. 10 odds to make 2 odds each per day for 4 days rollover.....

so we know we are going to play two tickets each day and if both is successful then God win.....

then we start over again doubling the starting stake
Its two sets of punters (10) right now we have 12 punters but we are gonna be doing a test run where they post picks of 1.10 for three days, its going to be more of a screening process
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by juwoonn(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2015
lordthree:
[size=18pt][b]My books? You think its your teenager mates on this thread? Lol wait how old are you femcruz? Who still asks their parents for money anyway?

Femcruz you deluded queer im not your age mate, Okay im done with lectures and asking mommy for money

I can clearly see where your underdeveloped brain is at, you must be 16 or 17 to have the IQ of a dead chicken , dude why dont you go and focus on hawking pure water so you can afford your jamb form fees? Dey dere they follow person wey fit feed your starving family for years to come.

This is why mtn needs to fold up, all these children getting free 10 mb no go let us hear word .

Dey there dey swallow panadol on top Another person headache, you are the type people call. NfA no future ambition, just dey dere they criticize people on a higher level than You'll can ever dream of attaining, and for your information i just graduated with a 2.1 a feat a brain dead parochial scallywag like yourself can never achieve now fvck off and go masturbatee to your parents fvcking in your one bedroom hut.

And btw i dont bet with 200naira... i bet a minimum of 1000, 200 naira is for starving gorillas like yourself
[/b][/size]
Na wa o!
Do u know femcruz or anybody's age here?
You just showed the whole nairalanders the kind of person u are.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Think we just need to work on the duration of days so i think from what everyone has said It'll be four days then we cash out and take a break.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2015
juwoonn:

Na wa o!
Do u know femcruz or anybody's age here?
You just showed the whole nairalanders the kind of person u are.
And you are?

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by juwoonn(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2015
lordthree:

And you are?
One of the founders of this thread

Btw u are bragging over 2:1... I should probably be oppressing others because I'm almost done with my PhD.

Most people here are graduates..at least most of the old punters, so u're not exceptional.

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2015
lordthree:
Please lets be careful about new monickers in before alabi's alternate acct starts dropping 1.10 odds of deathgringrin
lmaofao u b comedian oo
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2015
juwoonn:

One of the founders of this thread

Btw u are bragging over 2:1... I should probably be oppressing others because I'm almost done with my PhD.

Most people here are graduates..at least most of the old punters, so u're not exceptional.
Why are you sticking your head where it doesnt belong? Did you read his comment directed at me before my reply? if you didnt then kindly focus on your phd and fvck off my mentions.

Mr founder of the thread phd holder, abeg who you help

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2015
lordthree:
[size=18pt]My books? You think its your teenager mates on this thread? Lol wait how old are you femcruz? Who still asks their parents for money anyway?
dead parochial scallywag like yourself can never achieve now fvck off and go masturbatee to your parents fvcking in your one bedroom hut.

[/size]
Dead cheesy cheesy cheesy puskin pls dont ban these people o just hide the comments with warnings/ lordthree is very important
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2015
lordthree:
Think we just need to work on the duration of days so i think from what everyone has said It'll be four days then we cash out and take a break.
four days usin dat guy's system odikwa ok
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2015
LaGaTumuch:
[b] Goodmorning fellow punters,
Sincerely, I've noticed that most rollovers that lasts between 3-5 days are the most successful. 30days is way too long and risky. How many rollovers on this thread has seen the 10th day? The longer the higher the risk of casting. If you've been following rollovers by most punters on this thread and notice the day it goes bad, you'll understand what I'm saying. Also, having picks from many punters (10 or above) increases the risks of casting no matter how good they are.
[/b]
too risky
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by juwoonn(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2015
lordthree:

Why are you sticking your head where it doesnt belong? Did you read his comment directed at me before my reply? if you didnt then kindly focus on your phd and fvck off my mentions.

Mr....., abeg who you help
Lol..check my signature and see how I have helped people deposit money in there nairabet account. I personally gave 50K out at the beginning of this season.
Have u done that before?

This thread has turn to something else...aggressive moffos...funniest thing u just registered dis January

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2015
dontmention:
I no kno d difwens btwn al dis channels littered everywher on nairaland nd this merrybet thread ts stil same win/lose/win/lose routine.
I don't remember holding your hands and forcing you to view the channel.Correct me if i'm wrong.All prediction sites are same win/lose/win/lose.its your abiity to calculate (and luck) that can make it win/win/lose/win and hence keeping you in profit.i just had to share a channel that can be of a little help to others that need it.Simple and short.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by freshcvvs: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2015
lordthree:

1.30 odd is too much from one person, has a higher tendency of casting, i think the 1.10 is way better

As the host of this plan, can you ignore other distractions, come up with a clear timetable as you did before so everyone would start preparing? You said 3 days test starting from tomorrow right?

Games should be dropped at least a day before the main day for verification and scrutiny right?

Please summarize once more, list the names of those expected to drop the odds and those to scrutinize and verify.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2015
juwoonn:

Lol..check my signature and see how I have helped people deposit money in there nairabet account. I personally gave 50K out at the beginning of this season.
Have u done that before?

This thread has turn to something else...aggressive moffos...funniest thing u just registered dis January

Blowing your own trumpet i see.. if you were really useful other people would vouch for you, ive personally given out 100k oniranu

P.s
if you don't know how something started dont just jump into people's mentions as it only shows how much of a deluded asswiipe you are

Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2015
freshcvvs:

As the host of this plan, can you ignore other distractions, come up with a clear timetable as you did before so everyone would start preparing? You said 3 days test starting from tomorrow right?

Games should be dropped at least a day before the main day for verification and scrutiny right?

Please summarize once more, list the names of those expected to drop the odds and those to scrutinize and verify.

Thanks in advance.

Going to do just that, in about an hour tho.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by michealewela: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2015
FC Ulisses Yerevan 2 - Pyunik
Yerevan FC 2 09.11.15 12:0
btts and over 2.5goals @1.5,,,,,99%
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by AVVS(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2015
michealewela:
FC Ulisses Yerevan 2 - Pyunik
Yerevan FC 2 09.11.15 12:0
btts and over 2.5goals @1.5,,,,,99%
wanna stake on the game... what's btts pls
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by lordthree(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2015
[size=14pt]PUNTERS 1.10 PROJECT

•Calebsky
•Bluerat
•Mversed
•Kelvic1
•Mr low odds
•Donbabajay
•Freshcvvs
•harjibohii
•Shangalamash
•taiocol
•visita

CRITICS

•2pointonly
•siegfried99
•Bissy93
•Inplay
•Lordthree
•chidamysy
[/size]

Please remember you need to drop your tips for the test run today, endeavour to do this on time so the critics can work on it.
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by freshcvvs: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2015
lordthree:

Going to do just that, in about an hour tho.

And the critics?
Re: Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 by Mversed: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2015
lordthree:
[size=14pt]PUNTERS 1.10 PROJECT

Calebsky
Bluerat
Mversed
Kelvic1
Sucobaba
Mr low odds
Donbabajay
Freshcvvs
harjibohii
Shangalamash
taiocol
visita

CRITICS

2pointonly
siegfried99
Bissy93
Inplay
Lordthree
[/size]

Please remember you need to drop your tips for the test run today, endeavour to do this on time so the critics can work on it.

Armenia First League 09.11.15 12:00
Gandzasar Kapan FC 2 - Banants Yerevan FC 2
Over0.5HT @ 1.09
This is 0.01 short of the required 1.10. Is it accepted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (2251)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51