Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,649 members, 7,918,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ... (1898 Views)

I Need Help, My Mom Is Down With Stroke / Best Hospitals In Nigeria For Patients With Stroke / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by debo07(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: ... by adejareojaja(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Glory to God that answer by fire, so if you believe in the Lord Jesus and you know that she can be hail and hearty again you can call this 08134897946 I am Pastor Moses of Faith Increasing Evangelical Ministries, just let your faith be alive and things will be alright because in a case like that devil can use that to affect your own future, thank God you love you mum and God bless for that but it's not enough but to pray and liberate yourself and your mum even any other in your family and it shall be well with you thanks[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: ... by obiak4(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
the easiest way for a stroke victim to recuperate very very fast is good nutrition and a good laugh just make her happy everyday and see how she recover like the speed of light
talking from experience #was with a victim a year ago she was like a mother to me although we were not family or related was on a red cross mission in Benue state when I meet her she had survived stroke for more than a decade so bro cheer up make her happy and good nutrition
except another thing is involved
my 1000 cowries contribution.
Re: ... by Momcherry(f): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
Eeeyaah..keep praying God will see you through. But is there no one in your family that can help out while you go to work? Doctors in the house pls advice..

I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: ... by debo07(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Momcherry:
Eeeyaah..keep praying God will see you through. But is there no one in your family that can help out while you go to work? Doctors in the house pls advice..

I wish her speedy recovery.
amen.thx
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sorry to hear. But it has happened. Next step is to prevent reoccurence by contolling risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, cholestrol, smoking. Get her a good GP and a good rehabilitation for after post CVA care.

You also need to take care of your self and live your life. You are no good for neither you or her if you fall apart.

Take care

1 Like

Re: ... by DJurry(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
debo07:
My mum is down with stroke for sometime now.And lots of treatment has been given to her but no solid result yet.But the stroke is not as bad as it was when it first occured but hasn't improved ever since she could speak again.I just need you guys to give me ideas or solutions cause the whole thing has really paused my life.I no longer go to work just to stay with her.Please help out.Thanks. cryMy mum is down with stroke for sometime now.And lots of treatment has been given to her but no solid result yet.But the stroke is not as bad as it was when it first occured but hasn't improved ever since she could speak again.I just need you guys to give me ideas or solutions cause the whole thing has really paused my life.I no longer go to work just to stay with her.Please help out.Thanks.
Hello.
I understand what you're going through and anyone in your shoes will want things to be better. How is your mother's health now?

Stroke is treatable especially if recognized in time. Since it is mostly caused by poor blood flow to the brain, a change in diet & lifestyle can help improve this blood flow to nourish the brain cells & revive her body. I recommend for your mother, 3 certain supplements (Swissgarde) and a massage cream to help her on the road to recovery.
For more info, let us have a chat. Contact me through my details below.
Re: ... by kswot(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
only I dont know d English Name of this fruit but Yoruba called it ESO PANDORO, anybody that knows it should explain it in English.

slice it and put it in keg of water. a cup at regular interval will do the magic. very very effective. Glory Be To God
Re: ... by Minyang(f): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2015
debo07:
My mum is down with stroke for sometime now.And lots of treatment has been given to her but no solid result yet.But the stroke is not as bad as it was when it first occured but hasn't improved ever since she could speak again.I just need you guys to give me ideas or solutions cause the whole thing has really paused my life.I no longer go to work just to stay with her.Please help out.Thanks. cryMy mum is down with stroke for sometime now.And lots of treatment has been given to her but no solid result yet.But the stroke is not as bad as it was when it first occured but hasn't improved ever since she could speak again.I just need you guys to give me ideas or solutions cause the whole thing has really paused my life.I no longer go to work just to stay with her.Please help out.Thanks.
Has she started Physiotherapy? If not let her start.

1 Like

Re: ... by ethereal(f): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Minyang:

Has she started Physiotherapy? If not let her start.
. My mum and several other peeps I know tried physiotherapy but still had minimal recovery, often times.,, but it does help prevent atrophy from setting in. @poster,i know how u feel cos I'm living that life presently. Mum's been down for almost four years., but has begun to walk unaided for a while now. The left arm has started to respond a little. You should Google "" "caregiver burnout ". It'l give u an insight to better tackle your emotions and health. It also helps to have siblings help out financially and otherwise. YOU NEED HELP!...also ignore relatives and well wishes who'd advise u to 'not take her to the hospital'.. I made that mistake too and my mum not only had another massive stroke but also a heart failure and pulmonary oedema.! If you need to talk, send a text to 07068771475 and i'l call u right back. cheers
Re: ... by absoluteSuccess: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
I have products that can help her recover her muscle mobility in time as she recuperates. Dont give up, help is on the way.
Re: ... by Minyang(f): 3:37am On Apr 16, 2015
ethereal:
. My mum and several other peeps I know tried physiotherapy but still had minimal recovery, often times.,, but it does help prevent atrophy from setting in. @poster,i know how u feel cos I'm living that life presently. Mum's been down for almost four years., but has begun to walk unaided for a while now. The left arm has started to respond a little. You should Google "" "caregiver burnout ". It'l give u an insight to better tackle your emotions and health. It also helps to have siblings help out financially and otherwise. YOU NEED HELP!...also ignore relatives and well wishes who'd advise u to 'not take her to the hospital'.. I made that mistake too and my mum not only had another massive stroke but also a heart failure and pulmonary oedema.! If you need to talk, send a text to 07068771475 and i'l call u right back. cheers
Physiotherapy does not just help prevent atrophy but help in recorvery if not normal, u'll get a near normal recorvery. What happens in any stroke cases is that the brain stops sending signals to the affected body parts in which case u'll have to start retraining.
U only get minimal recorvery only if; 1) physician refered u late for physiotherapy by late I mean after 72 hrs of the assault. 2) u are probably seeing a quack posing as a physiotherapist or what happen in some cases where some physicians in private practice hire and train individuals on some improper movement skills in other to avoid paying a qualified physiotherapist. 3) if the patient is not compliant. Treating patients with assault to the brain as in a case of stroke or other conditions takes time. Medications cannot work the magic it can only halt the event but cannot reverse the neuromuscular deficit that might have set in.
Whether early or late, my advice is to see a qualified physiotherapist. If u cannot get a full recorvery, u'll get a near normal recorvery and get her to be as independent as possible. Wish u best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Sour Sop Fruit:new Cancer Treatment Drug Discovered / Breaking!! Federal Government To Stop Paying INTERN HEALTH Workers / Best Herbal Therapy For Fibroid Cure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.