Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,329 members, 7,961,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

3 Types Of Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Types Of Friends (505 Views)

Relationship Tips: 3 Types Of Vagina Men love / The 3 Types Of Smell In A Bedroom / 3 Types Of Women: Ladies Where Do You Belong? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Types Of Friends by shevymania(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
1.FRIENDS FOR A REASON
They come like angels and fill you with joy, offer you support & can take you out for meals. But their friendship is temporary, they can take information about you and turn it into a bad gossip. They can become 2 faced & when the wind blows they fall like leaves. Their friendship ends unexpectedly but there is a good lesson to learn from that experience.

2.FRIENDS FOR A SEASON
They are like your shadow; they follow you in the sun, but leave your side when it gets dark. They are like branches but stronger than leaves. They can be with you for some seasons, but be careful because when a storm comes, they can't handle it, they will break away. They can teach you new things & make you happy but when you pass through challenges, they will leave you behind. However, you will learn from the experience.

3.FRIENDS FOR A LIFE-TIME
They are friends who feels pain when you are hurt and holds you as you cry together, walks with you every step as you struggle, and rejoices with you at every success. They are like the root of a tree & hard to find because they are not many like the leaves & branches. Also, they are not trying to be seen. They hold you up & help you live a strong & healthy life. If an awful storm comes, they will be there for you, nourish, feed & water you. Thank God for life-time friends.

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of Friends by papercoin(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
I only saw 1 friend there NO3 the rest are fair weather erm undecided (Hon patrick, I need help)
Acquintance would be more befitting of 1& 2
Re: 3 Types Of Friends by Edwardhead(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
Friend in need
Re: 3 Types Of Friends by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
opsssss!!!

I don't have life time friends

but who cares?

#laying my bed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Pose Single In A Relationship Nd Ladies Complicated On Social Ntw / Just A Sinciere Answer... / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her At A Bar In Elegushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.