Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,992 members, 7,960,136 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Language That Actually Potential As A People Whether They’re Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Language That Actually Potential As A People Whether They’re Gay (398 Views)

PHOTOS: Weird Facts That Sounds Totally False, But They’re Not. / Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . / Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Language That Actually Potential As A People Whether They’re Gay by maerios57: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2015
language that actually potential as a people whether they’re gay or not awesome the made me realize Tina I'm using the real gay in a negative way when I should it be I would have never thought that way it’s set I use on a day to day basis could be used so if Alonso offensive towards people I’ll admit I their arms and I and asking us k anta Superior Test X take has an effect on people bathe just shows like get a dozen yeah our little coming up went back in the classroom and we’re bringing along the rail line and sometimes wriggling STI's not is onMyLife anybody got any idea what is knots is it crops all this week on the sex education show we teach in the teenagers at Great Britain that when it comes to sex in the human body were called completely normal we set up on very home sex education part at the heart of Haywood Engineering College in Stoke-on-Trent to get people's the chance to tell us exactly what they want to know about sex relationships the most popular topic by far was St Ives any guess you guys with a condom panic St Asheville sec STI rates amongst teenagers have rocketed by almost 60 percent in the
http://xtrememusclerecoveryrev.com/superior-test-x-scam-or-effective-way-to-build-muscle/

(1) (Reply)

Video: Davido Speaks On Rift With Wizkid Among Other Topics… / Etra Neat US Used Toyota Camry 2010 Model In Lagos.... View Pics! / Bank Of Industry Don Create 1bn Nollywood Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.