Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,201 members, 7,936,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (184211 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by TechDensity: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
yungbeef:
2semesters make a year. Since yours is 3 semesters it means the duration is a year and half. Payments are done per year. You wil probably pay a full tuition fee for d first year and half for the remaining six months

thanks bro.
you got any idea about the acceptance and tuition fee for pgd?
i have already paid for the apllication form.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Abduletudaye(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
jogabu:
Wonder shall never end, I went to bus adm dept to submit my Msc credential , the secretary asked me to pay NGN2,500 for past question before she would collect my form, after much deliberation she took my form and wrote on it no payment and did not write my name on the list. I have not seen this kind of thing bfor, compelling applicant to buy past questn, when did that become a requirement for submission.

she was lamenting that the past question is unilag property and should not be sold outside.

I just hope this does not affect me going forward... Naija corruption everywhere.

Hmmmm.....i guess online submission is key
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by fabiomatic(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
jogabu:
Wonder shall never end, I went to bus adm dept to submit my Msc credential , the secretary asked me to pay NGN2,500 for past question before she would collect my form, after much deliberation she took my form and wrote on it no payment and did not write my name on the list. I have not seen this kind of thing bfor, compelling applicant to buy past questn, when did that become a requirement for submission.

she was lamenting that the past question is unilag property and should not be sold outside.

I just hope this does not affect me going forward... Naija corruption everywhere.
when you were told not to submit credentials at department, you guys were arguing here.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by fabiomatic(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Who is in for systems engineering? Please holla
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
naanxie:
^^^ was it really stated on the website? I just saw that one copy of the application form will be submitted at the venue of the exam. Pls clarify, tnx

leave them alone jare... some people Sabi overdo things.. very soon den go submit their primary school cert. for Dept. when it is stated clearly on their website dat print out should be brought to the exam hall.. but if u are scare u can join the band wagon.. sha
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
odimbannamdi:

firstly, i am not just joining now...being reading at the background. Bought, registered and submitted my form and credentials almost a month ago

secondly, you just gave your own opinion (and your opinion doesnt matter here) . It is stated clearly on their site that you are required to submit your credentials to your dept after the online registration. My friend who submitted his form to his dept was given a list to write his name, on which he was the 11th person, afterwhich they were placed in a file. Although i wasn't given any list to write my name, my credentials were placed in a file with others.

Guys, lets remember that with a lot of candidates, the contest will be fierce, so as much as possible, endeavour to obey ALL the rules, so u wont blame yourself in the case of an eventuality

If you are outside Lagos, make adequate plans to get your credentials across to your dept

proof where u saw it on the website that credentials should be submitted in the department...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
any edu. adm. and planning here?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by diamondheart138: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good day, I had my first degree in irpm 3rd class. But would like to know wat next to do if I am to take a pg form. And wat course I can take up. Thanks Wud be expecting ur response soon.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
diamondheart138:
Good day, I had my first degree in irpm 3rd class. But would like to know wat next to do if I am to take a pg form. And wat course I can take up. Thanks Wud be expecting ur response soon.
Men u don't have much time o. The form closes in the next 16 hours.
It will be easier if u wanna go thru PGD first but if na masters straight, na few courses accept third class o, am not sure but I read somewhere that most prof courses accept third class.
Alternatively, you search thru this thread, your question. must have been answered.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gr8nes: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2015
odimbannamdi:

firstly, i am not just joining now...being reading at the background. Bought, registered and submitted my form and credentials almost a month ago

secondly, you just gave your own opinion (and your opinion doesnt matter here) . It is stated clearly on their site that you are required to submit your credentials to your dept after the online registration. My friend who submitted his form to his dept was given a list to write his name, on which he was the 11th person, afterwhich they were placed in a file. Although i wasn't given any list to write my name, my credentials were placed in a file with others.

Guys, lets remember that with a lot of candidates, the contest will be fierce, so as much as possible, endeavour to obey ALL the rules, so u wont blame yourself in the case of an eventuality

If you are outside Lagos, make adequate plans to get your credentials across to your dept

I applied and submitted mine online d 3rd wk afta d sales of pg form was announced and when I did, it was specified that you submit to the dept BT wen d site was updated, dat was changed, d new info states we take dos same docs to d exam venue....hp u get nw?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gr8nes: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2015
ibadanfinest:

People sha, Abeg I just went thru the advert on the school site, there is no where we are told to submit our application form. Now let's think logically, of what use is the submission of the application form to the dept. Even post utme candidates no dey do that. I guess those who just submit it are just paranoid in my opinion.

Well, u made ur point bt ur tone was harsh....dos of us hu applied in d 2nd/3rd WK afta d sales of pg form was officially announced, saw on d skul website that docs shld b submitted to the dept(i screengrabbed d page n stil av it if u doubt it)BT wen d site was updated, dat was changed, d new info states we take dos same docs to d exam venue....Ur comment was based on d info u got n Odinmba commented on d info he got, u didn't av to sound harsh or call pple paranoid.....I hope ds settles d ish....Odimba, work wit d updated info
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by gr8nes: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2015
rukkyland:

proof where u saw it on the website that credentials should be submitted in the department...

Rukky, here's d proof on behalf of Odimba, read num 6....doing ds cos y'all bn too hard on Odimba.

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2015
gr8nes:

Rukky, here's d proof on behalf of Odimba, read num 6....doing ds cos y'all bn too hard on Odimba.
Hard on him for what. He submitted cos others are doing it not because he saw it on the skul website. Your case is diff.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Inkblood: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2015
please ehn, guys. i have paid for my form now and i am about filling it. i have actually started filling it, where i am now is the referees page. i want to know how many referees are required and how many of them must be from my institution. thank you.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Inkblood:
please ehn, guys. i have paid for my form now and i am about filling it. i have actually started filling it, where i am now is the referees page. i want to know how many referees are required and how many of them must be from my institution. thank you.

present as many as possible..but two or three should do
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2015
yungbeef:
even more than twice. Instalmental payment is allowed. You can drop your no. Will add u to whatsapp MPIA 2015 class
This is booqee and this is my second account. I was banned because i tried to reply you with my number. I don't know when it became a crime to write phone number on Nairaland. angry angry

This is my number:
zero eight zero eight eight five two zero four eight four
. no vex say i write am that way. wink
Thanks so much.. How can i get past questions too..
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by dicapino: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Hello. ...guys do we need to submit any document at the department After submitting online form
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by fabiomatic(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Am I alone with systems engineering?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2015
fabiomatic:
Am I alone with systems engineering?
Bros e go better make Una few o so cut off go low
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Inkblood: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
i am also applying for systems engineering @fabiomatic.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2015
kalan:
yooye post=36431758]

Those that have been there asked me to do so...Even the guy who registered the stuff for me printed two application forms for me and asked me to take one to the department and my credentials...luckily for me...I came with my credentials and when I got to the department... some people had submitted too..if its not necessary,I'm sure they wouldn't collect them from me...even the staff I met at the departmental office made sure my credentials were complete and filed it.....same with my friend who applied for Msc Pol science..... I went there with him.....Go and do the needful and you dont need to lie....*Ibadanfinest that goes to Unilag every week*... shior!!!
brother the fact that everyone is doing it don't make it right. even the online submission is the real deal. dept one is outdated. nobody uses it. note some people are applying from other African countries. should they cone and submit go back n come back for the exams. everything is now online. and try and follow the trend.
do I as you pls oga....I'm at Unilag now and ppl are going to submit at the department.... it's not by force...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2015
dicapino:
Hello. ...guys do we need to submit any document at the department After submitting online form
pls do to be on the safer side...it would not cost you much I guess...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Hard on him for what. He submitted cos others are doing it not because he saw it on the skul website. Your case is diff.
your case is something else...was the information on the school website comprehensive enough....Even the prospectus was not... some peeps had to go to the department to confirm some stuffs before applying..... No one is forcing you to submit and pls don't discourage others from doing so...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Pls dose of us that applied with statement of result before the update... what would happen to us??
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2015
adebayooye:

your case is something else...was the information on the school website comprehensive enough....Even the prospectus was not... some peeps had to go to the department to confirm some stuffs before applying..... No one is forcing you to submit and pls don't discourage others from doing so...
I would say you should not encourage people to do the needless and hence wasting their precious money and time. I am a rational person that makes rational decisions. Confirming some things at the dept and submission of application na d same thing ni. Why u dey reason like this. You go and confirm things in most cases before u buy the form or fill the form. I went to not only economics dept but also to the MSC class at art block to speak to current student before I buy my form bro.
Bottom Line, stop encouraging people to do the needless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Abduletudaye(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2015
ibadanfinest:

I would say you should not encourage people to do the needless and hence wasting their precious money and time. I am a rational person that makes rational decisions. Confirming some things at the dept and submission of application na d same thing ni. Why u dey reason like this. You go and confirm things in most cases before u buy the form or fill the form. I went to not only economics dept but also to the MSC class at art block to speak to current student before I buy my form bro.
Bottom Line, stop encouraging people to do the needless.

So which one two of una con dey now?? Shey make we follow bro adeboye abi you?? Am confused...isnt submitting online sufficient?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abduletudaye:

So which one two of una con dey now?? Shey make we follow bro adeboye abi you?? Am confused...isnt submitting online sufficient?
No follow me o, Bro just look at both argument and decide if its necessary to submit or not.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Abduletudaye(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
ibadanfinest:

No follow me o, Bro just look at both argument and decide if its necessary to submit or not.

Well, i have submitted mine online and me not submitting physically shouldnt disqualify me. Other people submitted online too and they aint here seeing this argument. So am safe.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Is it possible to correct a mistake in the application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (109) (Reply)

List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks / Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.