Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,640 members, 7,962,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3063099 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
bqlekan:
NameSake, ki lon shele, how every?
Broderly mi, mo wa pa oooo! I just dey chill for my crib.

Wetin dey nah?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

It was strategic and on purpose. Ur new catch fine ooo.

grin grin

New catch? Lol... I barely even know her + i gat eyes for just one woman on this forum. Just one.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
MRpii:
People of God, let's stretch forth our hands and say 'Father, please dash this BOY better work'.......oya! prayeeeerrrrrrr....

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MRpii(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
I AM 80% SURE IT WAS NOT ISHILOVE WHO MOVED UR POST GO FP,
THIS IS THE ANALYSIS:
LALASTICLALA 62%
Seun 15%
Ishilove:10%
Obinoscopy:3%
Other mods:10%
Note:NOT THAT ALL OTHER MODS CAN'T MOVE POST GO FP,it is jus because their works vary. E.g. Ishilove main job is to ban,close threads and delete topics

seun's job is mainly on advert[money cheesy] AND listen to complain

lalasticlala is to move thread go FP

Obinoscopy is to delete and watch thread meant for organising events. voting e.t.c.
KINGSAMURAI:
it feels good to be love by a super mod mehnn, i registered on d 30th, iv created 6 topics nd d two i actually wanted to be on d front page, really got there. "i love ishilllove mehnnn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kiss Daniel - Laye. Fav tune!!! cool

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sinnzu:
Jhene Aiko - Bed Peace
who cares? anyways im on the official wwe tone of the undertaker.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
no, I was getting updates. James rodriguez and bale scored.... Come on, u for find babe for here.
ANYWAY, i dont like watching madrid match without ronaldo, its luk boring to me, and 4 d babes non of them is serious, i guess most them are even scammers.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
who cares? anyways im on the official wwe tone of the undertaker.
Desist from quoting me.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sinnzu:
Just enjoying my evening... I see you're not a regular here or do u have an alt acct??

Weldone sir!!

Can I get you anything? grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Passenger - Let Her Go.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Broderly mi, mo wa pa oooo! I just dey chill for my crib.

Wetin dey nah?

I dey as you dey o brother, staring at my screen on a lowkey level. how your day nah?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ANYWAY, i dont like watching madrid match without ronaldo, its luk boring to me, and 4 d babes non of them is serious, i guess most them are even scammers.
hahahaha@scammers. True abt cr7, i also find it hard to watch a madrid match with him. But he is injured, i hope he recovers soon.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by remmyton(f): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sinnzu:
LMAO. Really? I dont believe in ghosts oo. Wats d story behind your moniker?

Believe, dia is absolutely no story behind it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MRpii(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
~AWON SNE~GO AND SLEEP BRO![quote author=Humanbeing1st post=36613705][/quote]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Weldone sir!!

Can I get you anything? grin

This got me ROTFL!! Sir she seems interesting, dats why im chatting her up.grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
remmyton:

Believe, dia is absolutely no story behind it
Just remmyt.on?. Lol m sure ur name is in there somewhere tho...grin. Scratch that... Ever commented on this thread??

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Can't you talk? undecided

Wetin make i talk?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sinnzu:
Jhene Aiko - Bed Peace
Sinnzu:
Passenger - Let Her Go.
GUY WE ALL KNW dey have just dash u a phone memory card, u dont need to advertise IT here again,
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
bqlekan:
you did. you forgot. oya enough of the thunders jhur.. where are you from?
Who cares?anyway i am from jupiter sad cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
GUY WE ALL KNW dey have just dash u a phone memory card, u dont need to advertise IT here again,
Lalasticlala , this guy keeps inciting and harrassing peaceful commenters here. Kindly check his previous posts to be sure.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha@scammers. True abt cr7, i also find it hard to watch a madrid match with him. But he is injured, i hope he recovers soon.
i hope so too, u dont support any team in england?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Plantashun Boiz - Plantashun Boiz

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
robosky02:

great

i sent u a mail check it up
Got it,u wnt to tell me something?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
MRpii:
I AM 80% SURE IT WAS NOT ISHILOVE WHO MOVED UR POST GO FP,
THIS IS THE ANALYSIS:
LALASTICLALA 62%
Seun 15%
Ishilove:10%
Obinoscopy:3%
Other mods:10%
Note:NOT THAT ALL OTHER MODS CAN'T MOVE POST GO FP,it is jus because their works vary. E.g. Ishilove main job is to ban,close threads and delete topics

seun's job is mainly on advert[money cheesy] AND listen to complain

lalasticlala is to move thread go FP

Obinoscopy is to delete and watch thread meant for organising events. voting e.t.c.
bros i knew wat i was typing, i only mentioned ishilove's name to spite funlord and sinnzu, i know its oga lalasticlala dat moved it there. "u self na wao. darkenedrebel
Sinnzu:
Lalasticlala , this guy keeps inciting and harrassing peaceful commenters here. Kindly check his previous posts to be sure.
@lala HE IS A LIAR, am just asking him questions.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
i hope so too, u dont support any team in england?
am caught btn supporting arsenal or liverpool or both dis season.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sinnzu:
Plantashun Boiz - Plantashun Boiz
GERRARA HERE MEHN!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who cares?anyway i am from jupiter sad cheesy
oh we are getting somewhere.. but, wait, how do you survive in such a stormy planet...? pick another planet
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sinnzu:
Desist from quoting me.
and who are u doing shakara 4? me or prettythicksme
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
GURGLE come here, lets end dis tin once n 4 all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
bqlekan:
oh we are getting somewhere.. but, wait, how do you survive in such a stormy planet...? pick another planet
hehehehehehe u dont wanna how i live my life here in jupiter!i love it! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
bros i knew wat i was typing, i only mentioned ishilove's name to spite funlord and sinn.zu, i know its oga lalasticlala dat moved it there. "u self na wao. darkenedrebel
wetin concern me and you? How is it supposed to spite me Stop quoting me. You've been warned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.