Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,092 members, 7,960,483 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3059013 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mention him..he's around cry cry
MhizDeedy:

Lol as in ehn! Punches nd slapes grin

Where is dark cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaaaha..... Smh difficult!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
nigerianium:
Agarawu23, you begged Lala for her number and she turned you down. That makes you 'dumber'. your vocabulary stock is as inelastic as your mum's worn-out panties. The "23" in your moniker is just a wishful reminder of the diploid number of chromosomes you would have had if you were human but you are nothing more than a freed laboratory monkey. Your penchant for buttlicking depicts you're sex-starved.

the only time you'd be given a _blowjob is when SOLDIER ANTS plung their dentition into your stubby _dick.

You clone-like being of the bovine stock.♦

jeeeeeezz,,,.! shocked
See as dem dey destroy person personality.!

#blood spillage on ds. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=18pt]agarawu23 3-4 childofmark[/size]

current scoreboard:; cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
It a shame!!to think some of those presently throwing insults around cnt even stand up to the real reality of life.....swahili!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
nigerianium:
Agarawu23, you begged Lala for her number and she turned you down. That makes you 'dumber'. Your vocabulary stock is as inelastic as your mum's worn-out panties. The "23" in your moniker is just a wishful reminder of the diploid number of chromosomes you would have had if you were human but you are nothing more than a free laboratory monkey. You're penchant for buttlicking depicts you're sex-starved. The only time you'd be given a _blowjob is when SOLDIER ANTS plunged their dentition into your stubby _dicky. You clone-like being of the bovine stock.♦

you keep getting dumb day by day boy. ladyboss hasn't answered my question yet.
agarawu23:
kikikikikiki
you are the one that sent me pm yes or No?

have I ever discussed love issue with you ? yes or no?

when you aren't getting what you asked me to assist you with that I requested for your number to explain better (which you didn't send) did I ever asked you about it after that day ? yes or no.

I am not a fool that will be chatting tru email when we have a lot of social media we can talk better .

I am not in the group of your category that can't do with a Lady. No wonder "fake" ladies keep scamming you guys.

ass licker,
what will be your gain after? a visa to UK ? mumu grin if you ever step your leg for Nigeria airport make I bend grin. you have no choice than to pack your family and board a bus to Benin republic, Togo, Ghana or Cameroon as a refugee cos your Biafra isn't recognized all over the world.

why are you so pained cos I am not supporting your Biafra?

continue fooling em here with your grammar cos this is my last reply to you cos I gat things to do wink

my life isn't miserable like yours bro, so I can't continue replying a waste of sperm from the republic of Biafra.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
She'll soon be cryhere crycry
LadyBoss1:

* gives her tissue*
Where is prettythicksme

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
AGARAWU was here again................ grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
I get long towel
Twaci:
Elcap.ito abeg u get? Naijab.oiy? Adeh.39? Anybody?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
hmmm....war war war.! cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Who r u guys palying .. U see what westham did to us lol cant even show my face in sports section dey will laugh at my team ..

I saw it. It's devastating. 3-0. grin grin

We are playing Swansea. see you later. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
agarawu23:
AGARAWU was here again................ grin
n0w don't telme yhu
running away when he is leading.

Daaaaann it.! angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Canme4u(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sinnzu Before you can even think of rapping with me, Visit Synagogue and ask TB Joshua to pray 4u and ur fvcKiNG family. U needs a cleansing a total one indeed.

He doesnt even hidding it. Check his Monicka and ya'll will know am right. I know this cos am never wrong.

SINnzu a lots of sins had been committed.

Stealing is part of it. "Stealing they say is not a corruption" grin

the evidence of stealing has been proved cos he stole ma lines.

Raping his younger sisters this one is proved by how his niece has been asked nt 2 even be a friend of him on facebook cos they know what he is capable of.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
FuhckYhu:
hmmm....war war war.! cool
Its done sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Twaci:
Its done sad

angry undecided angry
& who told u.?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Canme4u:
Sinnzu is managing his family business. He is a good manager indeed. Rapin, defying a young gals of his Family, I think am wrong in calling you a bastard. Tho, a bastard 2 one is a real Son of a bitches to anoda. You impreginated your own sister and when she tried 2 report u in a police station ur dad's uncle says its a family matter and they will settle it out of court.
Wonder they say shall never end.
It is your family DNA.
#FFFnigga

You need to tender a strongly worded apology to Glaxosmithkline (makers of postinor) for surviving the two pills your drug addicted mother swallowed to rid this earth of a swine like you. You couldnt even measure up i.Q with a toad if you had any. Boy you really need to find out why you look like every single gateman in your neighbourhood because you certainly are a result of the sperm bank your LovePeddler mother runs with her womb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
This dolt has to have it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
You doing your job well cry
FuhckYhu:

jeeeeeezz,,,.! shocked
See as dem dey destroy person personality.!

#blood spillage on ds. cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
sinizia:

I saw it. It's devastating. 3-0. grin grin

We are playing Swansea. see you later. smiley

Hmmm swansea are tough when playing at home oh.. Goodluck sha u gonna need it grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sinnzu:

You need to tender a strongly worded apology to Glaxosmithkline (makers of postinor) for surviving the two pills your drug addicted mother swallowed to rid this earth of a swine like you. You couldnt even measure up i.Q with a toad if you had any. Boy you really need to find out why you look like every single gateman in your neighbourhood because you certainly are a result of the sperm bank your LovePeddler mother runs with her womb!
Canme4u:
Sinnzu is managing his family business. He is a good manager indeed. Rapin, defying a young gals of his Family, I think am wrong in calling you a bastard. Tho, a bastard 2 one is a real Son of a bitches to anoda. You impreginated your own sister and when she tried 2 report u in a police station ur dad's uncle says its a family matter and they will settle it out of court.
Wonder they say shall never end.
It is in your family DNA.
#FFFnigga
so una neva tire.?
Oyaaa na, me too dey house 4una.

#GAME ON AGAIN# cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sassybae:
You doing your job well cry
hmmm,
brß 4yhu... lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
agarawu23:

[s]
you keep getting dumb day by day boy. ladyboss hasn't answered my question yet.

I am not in the group of your category that can't do with a Lady. No wonder "fake" ladies keep scamming you guys.

ass licker,
what will be your gain after? a visa to UK ? mumu grin if you ever step your leg for Nigeria airport make I bend grin. you have no choice than to pack your family and board a bus to Benin republic, Togo, Ghana or Cameroon as a refugee cos your Biafra isn't recognized all over the world.

why are you so pained cos I am not supporting your Biafra?

continue fooling em here with your grammar cos this is my last reply to you cos I gat things to do wink

my life isn't miserable like yours bro, so I can't continue replying a waste of sperm from the republic of Biafra. [/s]
As weak as your father's penile appendage. No wonder you mum kept having sex with you until she left to reside underneath the bridge.

Your points are hollow and you do a piss-poor job trying to string words of the Anglo lingua to form sentences.

Dyslexic fleabag, you keep going around in CIRCLES. Your father's worst mistake is not _ejaculating you into a GOLD CIRCLE.

You're so dumb that if you were sent out to space, a DOG would be your mission commander.

You opined about the U.K when customs official chase you from crossing the SEME BORDER. Well, trafficking of BABOONS is illegal.

You are a tracker in the Rainforest 'cause you lead tourists to the migration of your kind- BABOONS.

Even if you fall into a river you wouldn't drown 'cause your cranium contains only air which would make you float.♦

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided don't start angry
FuhckYhu:

hmmm,
brß 4yhu... lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Canme4u:
Sinnzu Before you can even think of rapping with me, Visit Synagogue and ask TB Joshua to pray 4u and ur fvcKiNG family. U needs a cleansing a total one indeed.

He doesnt even hidding it. Check his Monicka and ya'll will know am right. I know this cos am never wrong.

SINnzu a lots of sins had been committed.

Stealing is part of it. "Stealing they say is not a corruption" grin

the evidence of stealing has been proved cos he stole ma lines.

Raping his younger sisters this one is proved by how his niece has been asked nt 2 even be a friend of him on facebook cos they know he is capable of.

Dude you making a fool of yourself with these lukewarm lines, thought you had it in ya? Didnt know i was duelling with an imbecilic slowpoke with the witts of a wet six year old girl. Who birthed a slow scum like you?? If i wanted to kill myself, i just gotta jump from your skull down to your i.Q! Thats how low you go you worthless piece of shyt! Go suck on jollyjoy's mentrual flow! Fauckin imp!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided don't start angry
don't make mi start den... undecided angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Canme4u(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Am outa here. Gat 2 attend 2 some things in real life.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Back to duty tongue go tell us the winner
FuhckYhu:

don't make mi start den... undecided angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
nigerianium:
As weak as your father's penile appendage. No wonder you mum kept having sex with you until she left to reside underneath the bridge.

Your points are hollow and you do a piss-poor job trying to string words of the Anglo lingua to form sentences.

Dyslexic fleabag, you keep going around in CIRCLES. Your father's worst mistake is not _ejaculating you into a GOLD CIRCLE.

You're so dumb that if you were sent out to space, a DOG would be your mission commander.

You opined about the U.K when customs official chase you from crossing the SEME BORDER. Well, trafficking of BABOONS is illegal.

You are a tracker in the Rainforest 'cause you lead tourists to the migration of your kind- BABOONS.

Even if you fall into a river you wouldn't drown 'cause your cranium contains only air which would make you float.

Oh my laaaaawwwwd.,
Suicide is inevitable here my ppl.! cry

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Canme4u:
Am outa here. Gat 2 attend 2 some things in real life.
ohk u tried ur best.
U can leave d ring n0w... grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sinnzu:

Dude you making a fool of yourself with these lukewarm lines, thought you had it in ya? Didnt know i was duelling with an imbecilic slowpoke with the witts of a wet six year old girl. Who birthed a slow scum like you?? If i wanted to kill myself, i just gotta jump from your skull down to your i.Q! Thats how low you go you worthless piece of shyt! Go suck on jollyjoy's mentrual flow! Fauckin imp!
aaaah,
Jollyjoy.? Thatz an abuse mehn.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
FuhckYhu:

aaaah,
Jollyjoy.? Thatz an abuse mehn.
see as blood dey comot frm my eyes....men indeed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sassybae:
Mention him..he's around cry cry

Nd y re u crying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.