Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,573 members, 7,961,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3062433 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
leader of crackheads cheesy so u wnt ishi to ban ipledge again right?

...since that's wot u want then we all say yes! wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vizkiz: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

...like how?...wha did i do?..SWEEERY..GO BAK TO BED JOR..

..serrrrioous looong hisssss!!!
undecided

I told you to stop taking too much sugar...can you see the cause of it? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
ipledge now trending...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

...since that's wot u want then we all say yes! wink
Devil is a liar cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
leader of crackheads cheesy so u wnt ishi to ban ipledge again right?

...sweery..shudunt u be usin yor energy to try & find man on nairaland insted of tryn problem wit Ipledge? angry

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery..shudunt u be usin yor energy to try & find man on nairaland insted of tryn problem wit Ipledge? angry
I dont do men cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Devil is a liar cheesy

^^^ther u go..wicked woman is exited! ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
onye ofe mmanu, i knew you'lld pop out from your tunnel.
psalm 170...
#yaaaawns# keep typinq froq.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont do men cheesy

...well luckily for u,ther r 11 crackheads available on nairaland...stat wit sweetorgasm ,dharay99 or darkrebell666! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

...well luckily for u,ther r 11 crackheads available on nairaland...stat wit sweetor gasm ,dhara y99 or darkreb ell666! smiley
mtcheeeeew.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:

mtcheeeeew.

..bro..calln u a crackhead is a compliments...truss me..prettythickme is atracted to crackheads...Bro u don't beleaf me..ASK HER!! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

..bro..calln u a crackhead is a compliments...truss me..prettythickme is atracted to crackheads...Bro u don't beleaf me..ASK HER!! smiley
cheesy dharay is not a crackhead btw i told u earlier dat i'm into women only cheesy get it straight!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by slytubadth(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
MarryMeee:
i cant fit one yansh in both hands is that big enough?

Ha! Its big enough, now lemme feel it!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
kinglekan:

shocked

Dirty ho. cry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy dharay is not a crackhead btw i told u earlier dat i'm into women only cheesy get it straight!!

..woteverr....anyways when next u see that stubborn Ipledge boy again....tell him to disguisee & come bak as a midget!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrsChima:

Dirty ho. cry angry

^^^WHO LET THE CAGE OPEN.. MRS CHIMA IZ OUT!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

..woteverr....anyways when next u see that stubborn Ipledge boy again....tell him to disguisee & come bak as a midget!! grin grin grin grin grin
Na u ishi suppose ban self cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Caseless: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

MrCork leaves in the UK (or so he claims). You can start from there grin
'Peckham' to be precised.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
'Peckham' to be precised.
MrCork stays in 'Peckam'. I hear thats the ghetto of 'Peckham' grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obinoscopy:
There are many UK mods here on NL wink

*creep walking*
Obino nah hint be that grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Na u ishi suppose ban self cheesy

...sweery do u reliaze am comin to Nigeria next month for five days...plis put yor sef on standby as my tourist guide....i will pay u £3 per day! wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
demmy0325:
.. That girl is smtin else... undecided...

Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery do u reliaze am comin to Nigeria next month for five days...plis put yor sef on standby as my tourist guide....i will pay u £3 per day! wink
£3 per day shocked,na so u broke reach? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
£3 per day shocked,na so u broke reach? cheesy

...sweery I usualy hire airport taxi every time I come to that place but this time..i need babe to guide me around juss in I need *somtin somtin*... £3 per day is good deal for u! wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

MrCork leaves in the UK (or so he claims). You can start from there grin

Lol but i need to see his face first let me confirm his real
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

MrCork over to you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

WOW...slow down mammy.. Did I hear say u wanna mate wit me?.. Yipppy! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

MrCork over to you.
Mrcork are you dark skinned undecided rugged with full time job. And even extra job on d side self.. Do you want a family. How many degrees have you got.. Are you romantic.. Do u know how to treat a lady.. Are you a V... Do u blive in God ... How tall are you ...... How much debt do you have .. Would u sign prenup?

More loading....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Mrcork are you dark skinned undecided rugged with full time job. And even extra job on d side self.. Do you want a family. How many degrees have you got.. Are you romantic.. Do u know how to treat a lady.. Are you a V... Do u blive in God ... How tall are you ...... How much debt do you have .. Would u sign prenup?

More loading....

^^^^GOLD DIGGGER ALERT.....RUN MR CORK...RUN!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery I usualy hire airport taxi every time I come to that place but this time..i need babe to guide me around juss in I need *somtin somtin*... £3 per day is good deal for u! wink
Tah!!!stop being cheap if u wnt me by ur side :Di can gv u £3 and u fuvk urself cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^GOLD DIGGGER ALERT.....RUN MR CORK...RUN!!! shocked

Lol erm did u see d oart about prenup ( prenuptial ) agreement .. Ok find out what it means then modify ur comment sad

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

More loading....
He's not gonna answer that. Just going to give you some half-assed answer in his signature bastardised English, leaving you non the wiser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.