Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3061732 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
*****faints***ask mrcorck he did not add me to his list;ge it straight huh!! cheesy

But you are their first lady, their queen. Isn't that an elevation of some sorts albeit amongst crackheads?smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

But you are their first lady, their queen. Isn't that an elevation of some sorts albeit amongst crackheads?smiley
sad hell no!!!stop dis shit cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad hell no!!!stop dis shit cheesy

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
shebi na part of his lines,do it means nothing jare.He's just crazy.Go and listen to freaky girl 1,2,3.
Is it inspirational? Like can it take me higher than d empire state building if i listen to it while doping undecided
[quote author=blublahd post=34974224][/quote]monkey banana cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=blublahd post=34974242][/quote]monkey banana cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
Is it inspirational? Like can it take me higher than d empire state building if i listen to it while doping undecided
U will like it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
i aint really feelin d Grand Piano song. Nobady's played my heart so i cant relate cheesy. I luv songz i can relate to.

I suppose the Grand Piano song is reminiscent of me playing a certain lady's heart (sometime ago) so, yes, I can relate to it even though the roles are switched.

Moreover, R&B is my favourite genre. I could listen to such songs all day and not get bored.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
U will like it
how would you know?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I suppose the Grand Piano song is reminiscent of me playing a certain lady's heart (sometime ago) so, yes, I can relate to it even though the roles are switched.

Moreover, R&B is my favourite genre. I could listen to such songs all day and not get bored.
same here bro. Basicly RnB and Rap. But not just any kind of rap. I love wiz khalifa so much i literally wake up to his song every morning. "No sleep" is my alarm tone cheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
how would you know?
I just knw undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sweetorgasm when u gona grow a strand of beard?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
I just knw undecided
am nat gona download it. Still upset with you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
same here bro. Basicly RnB and Rap. But not just any kind of rap. I love wiz khalifa so much i literally wake up to his song every morning. "No sleep" is my alarm tone cheesy.

R&B and rap? I do both.

Wiz Khalifa? Not exactly. Kanye West, Andrè3000 and Eminem are just fine for me 'cause they are storytellers.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
S.weetorgasm when u gona grow a strand of beard?

He isn't matured enough to join #TeamBeardy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ipledge6
Lol...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
Sweetorgasm when u gona grow a strand of beard?
chai i hate beards, im neva gona hav one, dey are disgusting to me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

R&B and rap? I do both.

Wiz Khalifa? Not exactly. Kanye West, Andrè3000 and Eminem are just fine for me 'cause they are storytellers.
I've not stopped feeling kanye's "Bound" since the first. Its my kind of rap music. Eminem is cool, Andre is too oldschool for me. My fav rapper of all time is non other than DRAKE.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
LOL baby lemme check it out

Hehehehe I'm back
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
am nat gona download it. Still upset with you.
cheesy sorry na,shebi dat's how we roll.Seriously i dont mean what i said cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
chai i hate beards, im neva gona hav one, dey are disgusting to me
disgusting? Are you serious?? Cc: thesonofmark
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He isn't matured enough to join #TeamBeardy.
#BeardGang cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy sorry na,shebi dat's how we roll.Seriously i dont mean what i said cheesy
Is that really how we roll?? Issokay shaa.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
Is that really how we roll?? Issokay shaa.
U take this minor issue too serious,y?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
ipledge6:
[b][color=#006600][/color]
[/b]

cc: ishilove

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
U take this minor issue too serious,y?
if i didnt hold u i high esteem i wouldnt be bothered. I said issokay nau? I'm willing to give it a rest.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
ipledge6:
[b][color=#006600][/color].
[/b]

^^^^yawnnnn... Hear we go again ((((STORY)))

..bro juss disguise & come bak as a midget!! grin grin grin grin

Cc Ishilove

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
disgusting? Are you serious?? Cc: thesonof.mark

It's common knowledge that beardless men always EVNY we the bearded ones.

We offer the ladies something silky to stroke when they cuddle with us. They attest to it unlike these HAIRLESS BOYS.tongue

Sweetørgasm, dream on. Pray and fast then may the beard would appear.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sinnzu:
if i didnt hold u i high esteem i wouldnt be bothered. I said issokay nau? I'm willing to give it a rest.
I'm sorry dear,are we good now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.