Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,077 members, 7,963,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Need 1999 Toyota Camry Le Urgently And I Will Pay Immediately.please Call . - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need 1999 Toyota Camry Le Urgently And I Will Pay Immediately.please Call . (766 Views)

2003-2005 Toyota Corolla LE Urgently Needed. / Urgent Need 1999 Toyota Corolla / I Need 1999 Avalon And 1995 Camry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 1999 Toyota Camry Le Urgently And I Will Pay Immediately.please Call . by raybaba2: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2009
Hello,well I'm new  here  and i think this is the best  place to be.I need this  car urgently and  will make payments immediately if you have please. Clean 1999 Toyota Camry LE

Automatic Transmission

Leather Interior [ is a must ]

Airbags
Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Power Locks

Cruise Control
Not Nigeria used pls and cleared from Nigeria port,
and Reasonable  Millage.please   call me  on 08062873284 . because its  needed  urgently.
Raymond.
Re: I Need 1999 Toyota Camry Le Urgently And I Will Pay Immediately.please Call . by bigfather(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2009
ray_baba:

Hello,well I'm new  here  and i think this is the best  place to be.I need this  car urgently and  will make payments immediately if you have please. Clean 1999 Toyota Camry LE

You been wan pay in instalments before ? grin

There are a whole lot of what you require on the threads !
Re: I Need 1999 Toyota Camry Le Urgently And I Will Pay Immediately.please Call . by inspiredm(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2009
ray_baba:

Hello,well I'm new here and i think this is the best place to be.I need this car urgently and will make payments immediately if you have please. Clean 1999 Toyota Camry LE

Automatic Transmission

Leather Interior [ is a must ]

Airbags
Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Power Locks

Cruise Control
and Reasonable Millage.please call me on 08062873284 . because its needed urgently.
Raymond.

ray_baba,
Kindly take your time to check the first 100 pages of this Auto section after which you will know the dealer to deal with if You need a car IMMEDIATELY. cheesy cheesy

Thanks

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
Re: I Need 1999 Toyota Camry Le Urgently And I Will Pay Immediately.please Call . by raybaba2: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2009
Thanks Inspired ,was about to call you back though will still give you a text from my number. I called you today and we arrange to meet at Maryland tomorrow.I just got a call by my students that are preparing for some exams and i need to tutor them.pls you have my number and you know what i want and the money is ready.Kindly get the car for me and let me settle onces. must be lettear interior, fresh and clean, not Nigerian used and cleared from Nigeria port coz i travel alot and i dont want problems with Customs, here is my number again, 08062873284, thanks again , Aare,
Re: I Need 1999 Toyota Camry Le Urgently And I Will Pay Immediately.please Call . by raybaba2: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2009
Big farther, do you have what i need? im not paying by instalments ok,

(1) (Reply)

8 Or 10 Years, Which Is It? / I Need A Golf Car To Buy / Volvo S80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.