Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,095 members, 7,960,508 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa (14164 Views)

Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again / Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by kennydee05(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2015
These people are unintelligent agency....
At the end they will not come out with reasonable results as their findings

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by condralbede(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2015
DSS again.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by jorlons(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
DSS again... Well, they may have a good reason for doing it, Maybe the woman is a mole.

This pikin you don start again. Thank God say you nor be first to comment this time. I don tire for your marra.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by arsetalks(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]When will they arrest Asari Dokubo and Tompolo?[/size]
Thats the real question mate. Those that are unpatriotic are those that refuse to swallow their lies hook line and sinker.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by r33d(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2015
This is an abuse to democracy. This institution called the DSS, is a mixture of corruption, deceit and atrocities.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
coldsummer:
ONLY GOD KNOWS undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Etinosajay(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Spies....CIA spies every where...Good job guys.

Welcome back monkey. I mentioned u in another thread and you haven't responded. Have you grown frail?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Whymee: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2015
...guess they found an apple monitor without a CPU, the case of DSS and APC cloning saga came to mind. Yeye people.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2015
jorlons:

This pikin you don start again. Thank God say you nor be first to comment this time. I don tire for your marra.
Yeah Yeah... There's nothing special about being first to comment.
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by femikay149(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2015
later they ll say, Gej believes in freedom of the press

tseeeew

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Bawss1(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Spies....CIA spies every where...Good job guys.

Keep telling yourself that.
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by magabounce(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
what are they looking for in his house. did they[size=30pt] kept [/size]their property there? troublemakers. the topic should be DSS turned arm robbers.

grin grin grin grin Daz All
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by heilige(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2015
i guess this guy must be reporting true stories, which might have lead to his arrest.
we are going to wrestle gej out of aso rock with our votes.
March4Buhari 2015

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by jorlons(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah Yeah... There's nothing special about being first to comment.

ehen if I hear you say that again
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by ogene007: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2015
coldsummer:
The question should rather be "when are they going to arrest OBJ?".
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by gidado14(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2015
[/font][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/i]
coldsummer:
[size=18pt][i][b]When will they arrest Asari Dokubo and Tompolo?
[/size]
my broda help me ask abi na person weh de say d[b]
coldsummer:
my broda help me ask abi na person weh de say d[/b]
coldsummer:
my broda help me ask abi na person weh de say the truth dem de hunt , which section of the PDP is SSS
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by litetias(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2015
This is totally contrary to the freedom of press.
I wonder how people say the president is a democrat and a progressive when he's clamping down on journalists who are merely doing their job.
I know this is not the last we've heard of this. Reuters won't take this lying down. Questions will be asked and answers given.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Bimpe29: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Wind of Desperation blowing every where!

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by upcrown2512(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2015
WHEN OBASANJO SAID GEJ IS PLAYING GBAGBO SOME ARE SO MYOPIC ABOUT IT. I

INSTEAD OF TAKING A CRITICAL LOOK AT THE MESSAGE INSTEAD OF MESSENGER.

AGAIN, GEJ AND HIS CRONIES HAVE CORRUPT ALMOST EVERYTHING . THE NIGERIA ARMY,
THE DSS, THE EFCC, THE JUDICIARY EVEN THE SO CALLED PASTORS.

GMB ECHOED IT ON CNN THAT IF NIGERIAN DID NOT KILL CORRUPTION, CORRUPTION WILL KILL NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by duni04(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2015
This is what Jonathan intends to use the 6 week election extension for. Use the army and the DSS to harass opposition party members, journalists and electoral commission officials. Plant stories in the media about foreign governments meddling in Nigeria's affairs, like the Nigerian foreign minister recently claimed America was doing. They claimed they would flush out boko haram in 6 weeks. Meanwhile boko haram, during the weekend, extended their operations to Gombe state. Now we know our Ijaw Chief of Army staff was lying when he said we would flush out boko haram in 6 weeks. Jonathan is slowly finishing Nigeria and we don't know it

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by ichidodo: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Etinosajay:

Welcome back monkey. I mentioned u in another thread and you haven't responded. Have you grown frail?
I'm not a monkey..you bloody racist.
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Shazee74: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2015
When Asari and Tompolo made treats where were the DSS

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Orikinla(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2015
I wonder why they are afraid to arrest Orikinla? grin
The Scarlet Pimpernel of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by goldman777: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2015
nigeria has a new dictator who harrasses journalist gej dis reminds me of a popular movie i watched abt idi amin cald king of scotland.watching nigeria on 3d

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by walosha(f): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2015
[size=13pt]LATER PDP AND HIS ALLIES WILL SAY BUHARI DID NOT ALLOW PRESS FREEDOM DURING HIS TENURE. WHO IS DECEIVING WHO[/size] ?
TheOtherview:

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/dss-operatives-invade-home-of-reuters-correspondent-in-bayelsa/201943/

4 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Areyousure: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2015
DSS Again...I thought it was Asari Dokubo's Computer they went after...Who they cry they see...When I here DSS what comes to mind is PDP...did I just type this...just thinking aloud anyway...

...humm...

4 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by thewarrior72: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/dss-operatives-invade-home-of-reuters-correspondent-in-bayelsa/201943/
Serves the spy right , next I want to hear, Al jezeera reporters thrown behind bar for espionage.

To hell with international media outlet & their destabilizing utterances
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by gbishman: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2015
I guess its the same propaganda been peddled by the PDP that GMB shot the mouth of journalist during his reign as military dictator, now we are in a democratic dispensation. What then would u refer tot his.
DSS and SSS go back and read the constitution that brough u to bare,. From what i read ut primary duty is to help gather intelligence and forward thereafter to the approprate authority which is the police.
This weekend PArry Osayende clearly stated this fact on TV and has since been appalled by ur new found tactics.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by ceejayluv(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Duh.... Like the FBI doesn't do that too...
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by 100Cents: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2015
TheOtherview:

I hope you remember your own pronouncements here, the next time you are subjected to a 'power show' by one of our government agencies. Let's hope you derive the same macabre satisfaction, when you find yourself at the receiving end of tyrannical treatment.

Have you never been abroad or read in the papers of such activities being carried out by the US or European authorities when they sense acts of espionage on their soil ?

You guys digest every news with political undertone. Nigeria is a sovereign state and any act that will undermine it will be nipped in the bud. The other day, an aljazeera reporter called the President badluck and you guys were happy for that, yet such journalists are jailed in Egypt.

Now if you feel you are smart as a Nigerian, go to US and call Obama by such name BADLUCK and come back unquestioned. Wicked souls..
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by bunnyrug(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Reject Restructuring Done By Buhari Govt – Ohanaeze Youths / Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar / 'Who Lodged N9.3bn Into My Bank Account?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.