Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. (1282 Views)

Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? / Nigerian Ladies Vs Nigerian Whores / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by Kimmo(f): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2015
This post is directed to people whose opinions of Nigerian women/ladies have been colored by the incessant threads that do nothing more than make the ladies look like complete idiots who spend their time thinking up new ways to cheat their men.
No, we're not all pea brained whores.

When I first joined Nairaland, it either was a more mature forum or posters just thought hard about what they typed online before they did.

I just read another thread about the things girls get up to in NYSC camp and I decided to create this thread to correct attempt to correct a few impressions.

A -- Believe it or not, ladies can think for themselves and are very capable of saying NO to men who want to get laid. We have to do that a lot of the time.

B -- Some of us make the effort to earn our own money via legal means and not depend on the men in our lives.

C -- A good number of women actually stay faithful to their men throughout the course of their relationship.

D -- Several ladies spend their NYSC year, not just 3-week camp celibate.

While there are girls who deserve every bad impression bandied about on NL, there are others who live their lives the best way they can, work hard, pay their own way, and do not automatically fall on their backs because some guy asked them to!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Ok
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by adioolayi(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2015
@Op you represent... Thumps up for you wink
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by Afrok(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Op u've spoken wisely... I was following ur alphabetical numbering and recited from A-Z only to find out U stopped at D .

Its painful to see the bad making the good look worst undecided...
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Intelligent people already know this.

2 Likes

Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by eph12(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Sometimes when you reply or respond to a post you dignify it
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by elantraceey(f): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Please remind them jare undecided
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by x6blade(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Nysc point not taken *throws face away* more valid point here biko.
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by falconey(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2015
am missing the whor.e part!
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by mirexxx(f): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2015
babes ur head dey dere! grin
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2015
If der are some spoilt eggs on top of a basket of eggs. D foul smell will be so bad dat one would be tempted to think all d eggs in the basket are bad.

But d wise ones will look for only d spoilt eggs and discard dem. But d foolish ones will discard d whole basket of eggs.

2 Likes

Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2015
If this post was printed on a piece of paper, it will be good for doing only one thing
->WIPING MY BEHIND.
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by bluedaze(f): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kimmo:
This post is directed to people whose opinions of Nigerian women/ladies have been colored by the incessant threads that do nothing more than make the ladies look like complete idiots who spend their time thinking up new ways to cheat their men.

When I first joined Nairaland, it either was a more mature forum or posters just thought hard about what they typed online before they did.

I just read another thread about the things girls get up to in NYSC camp and I decided to create this thread to correct attempt to correct a few impressions.

A -- Believe it or not, ladies can think for themselves and are very capable of saying NO to men who want to get laid. We have to do that a lot of the time.

B -- Some of us make the effort to earn our own money via legal means and not depend on the men in our lives.

C -- A good number of women actually stay faithful to their men throughout the course of their relationship.

While there are girls who deserve every bad impression bandied about on NL, there are others who live their lives the best way they can, work hard, pay their own way, and do not automatically fall on their backs because some guy asked them to!
LOL! Like seriously, you felt the need to do this? You just made yourself a target for all the pea brained idiot males on nairaland...evidence nebucad ...obong...dont worry, they'll all show themselves real soon
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by IAMBREEZY: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
almost all the nigerian girls i know has a pea brain. Fact!
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
*YAWNS*
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kimmo:

Young lady u can speak for yourself but most Nigerian ladies (90%) are money oriented. Just 2 suck guys dry.

2 Likes

Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by Frankenstein: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Generalizations are wrong.

Sometimes, reading all the crap posted by some guys here can make the unenlightened forget the facts.

2 Likes

Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
you're right but you haven't really said anything new or anything we didn't know before. undecided
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by hatux: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
*comments later*
Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by deloon(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2015
Well said OP.
I know a reasonable number of respectable and adorable Nigerian ladies.
I also find it very hilarious when some guys refer to ladies as "fish-brained". I laugh because many of those guys are probably being outsmarted by a lady at that time but they'll be too dumb to notice.

1 Like

Re: No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. by hahn(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kimmo, most women bashers on this forum are either virgins or university under graduates who know nothing about the real world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A Confused Nairalander / Which Do You Consider Most Sinful? / Why Are Bad Girls Getting Married These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.