Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:09 AM

She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT (948 Views)

How To Be Independent In A Relationship / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by falconey(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
hello ladies and gents , am here to share a short story of my new and loving GF. We meet 4months ago and those 4months have been so remarkable to me, although we are a bit far from each other but still I enjoy every seconds of my relationship with her. These are the reasons: (1) she call me everyday.
(2) she doesn't ask me for material things.
(3) she share my worries and dreams.
(4) she respect me a lot. (5) and lastly she loves me and she has proven it lot of times.

Is not that she is rich or comfortable she is just independent she doesn't believe in men spending all the time. How many of how girls practice this act today?

1 Like

Re: She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by TrishaP(f): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well.. wish you a happily ever after.

By the way, no need for the question because not everybody can be the same.
Re: She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
charlie....you're really lucky I tell ya.....bera don't hurt her feelings in anyway.:>
Re: She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by itstpia8: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
She should be mindful of who she moves with, unless she herself is a suspicious character. The fact that her so called boyfriend is opening threads about her on social media, is not a good sign.
Re: She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by spartoo: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2015

and they also change quickly
Re: She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by falconey(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
itstpia8:
She should be mindful of who she moves with, unless she herself is a suspicious character. The fact that her so called boyfriend is opening threads about her on social media, is not a good sign.
I will call her to come and read this
Re: She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by falconey(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
TrishaP:
By the way, no need for the question because not everybody can be the same.
yeah when it comes to girls doing all I mentioned not everybody is the same.
Re: She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by Enegod(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
maybe someone else is nyashing and giving her money..who knows!!! undecided
Re: She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by falconey(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Enegod:
maybe someone else is nyashing and giving her money..who knows!!! undecided
what? How can you think that?
Re: She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by itstpia8: 3:05am On Feb 19, 2015
falconey:
I will call her to come and read this

itstpia8:
Re: She Is My MISS INDEPENDENT by Enegod(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2015
falconey:
what? How can you think that?
some of them that's what they do...

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Ladies Get Raped!! / Dear Men, #liesivetoldaguy - See The Top Lies Women Tell Men / The New Way To Achieve Orga..sm...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.