Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! (593 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! by oye9ja(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
I school in the far Northern part of Nigeria, while my lover schools in the southwest. I met her before I left for school last year September and am so in love with her more than I have ever been with anyone. While I was in school, we talk on phone, chat and during midnight call (extracool), but most of the time which I mean 98% of the time, she would bring something upper that would cause fight which after the following day, I apologize or she apologize. That went on for the five months I spent in school. Finally, I came home last week after 5months, I got home on saturday which fortunately is valentine day, and I decided to make it a surprise, so I didn't tell her I would be home that particular day, so I asked my sister to call her and tell her that I have a val gift for her. To cut the whole story short, she came to my house, she saw me, she ran away for like 10minutes, she came back, hugged and kissed me, she started her fight again over the fact that I came home without telling her. I was like don't you like the surprise which she said she did.
The main problem is that, we where chatting last week when she suddenly said, "baby, I know you don't love me, I know you only want me for sex, but she wouldn't mind to continue giving me the sex as long as I would remain with her" I got so angry I told her to leave and I broke up with her. She has being apologising since then for forgiveness, I really love her and miss her, pls advice me, should I take her back or just let her go, pls give reasons.
Thanks.
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Shebi it's you that broke up with her because she expressed her fear. What answer do you now expect from here?
Re: Help!!! by vjsmiles: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
AND I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING SERIOUS angry

GOOD NIGHT

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by bamog(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin abeg wu get garri??
Re: Help!!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Duh! You broke up with someone you claim you love for no reason. Please!
Re: Help!!! by Samiceman: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dafuq is wrong with u?
Re: Help!!! by Skanas(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chio!!! Ah don suffer...wetin carry me com here

Like some guy would say...dis thread is as useless as the "ay" in "okay"...
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 22, 2015
if you leave women and focus on your studies, you'll be able to express yourself correctly...
My man, face ya book!!! And stop this disturbance
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Kids everywhere

(1) (Reply)

When Marriage Becomes Aged. / Advice From A Father To his Son before Marriage / Her Boyfriend Told Her He Was Not Ready For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.