Stats: 3,196,098 members, 7,960,514 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje (2425 Views)

Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by ParrotsVilla: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nollywood actress and mother of one Grace Amah has been off the Nigerian movie scene for a while.
Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Agbaje
Grace Amah
Declaring she is now back and better, the beautiful actress has declared that she is not in a hurry to say ‘I do’. In a recent interview with Encomium, she described how she is calmly waiting for God’s time. The single mother, who recently added a year to her years, talked about her kind of man, and also addressed the reports that she is dating the Lagos PDP governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje.
Read excerpts from the exciting interview below:
What is your level of involvement in Mr Jimi Agbaje’s campaigns?
What you see drumming support for Jimi Agbaje with me and other artists is borne out of long time desire for alternative government in Lagos state. We did not just start campaigning for Jimi Agbaje because of this election. We started as a Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) promoting what we vision as a New Lagos where education is not a slogan but a reality. A state that is not in the pocket of one man but a state that belongs to Lagosians who are Nigerians from different walks of life and from different parts of the country who live and pay their taxes in the state.
We desire a new Lagos where the dignity of man is of high premium and infrastructure is not only given the due attention it deserves in all nooks and crannies of the state but must be working. Lagos State has the highest internally generated revenue in the whole federation yet many social facilities are not working.
click here to read more http://parrotsvilla..com/2015/02/grace-amah-opens-up-about-her.html

Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by nzeobi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nne you too fine if agbaje no wan date you come I go date you

Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by onos1979(f): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is she a Nigerian?
Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by richol(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
so...i should run mad?
Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by EmoBoy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lagos State has the highest internally generated revenue in the whole federation yet many social facilities are not working.
Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by EdCure: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Failures attract failures. All na PDP business.

Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
JK has used his pen1s to cripple your acting career. JK.......is.....just kidding
Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by macpetrus(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Huh?
Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by fyneguy: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
This Apapa gurl
Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
ParrotsVilla:
Nollywood actress and mother of one Grace Amah has been off the Nigerian movie scene for a while.
Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Agbaje
Grace Amah
Declaring she is now back and better, the beautiful actress has declared that she is not in a hurry to say ‘I do’. In a recent interview with Encomium, she described how she is calmly waiting for God’s time. The single mother, who recently added a year to her years, talked about her kind of man, and also addressed the reports that she is dating the Lagos PDP governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje.
Read excerpts from the exciting interview below:
What is your level of involvement in Mr Jimi Agbaje’s campaigns?
What you see drumming support for Jimi Agbaje with me and other artists is borne out of long time desire for alternative government in Lagos state. We did not just start campaigning for Jimi Agbaje because of this election. We started as a Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) promoting what we vision as a New Lagos where education is not a slogan but a reality. A state that is not in the pocket of one man but a state that belongs to Lagosians who are Nigerians from different walks of life and from different parts of the country who live and pay their taxes in the state.
We desire a new Lagos where the dignity of man is of high premium and infrastructure is not only given the due attention it deserves in all nooks and crannies of the state but must be working. Lagos State has the highest internally generated revenue in the whole federation yet many social facilities are not working.
click here to read more http://parrotsvilla..com/2015/02/grace-amah-opens-up-about-her.html
She does not know what social amenities are I think just kidding is deceiving her
Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by iamrealdeji(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Grace Amah is so phucking fine,i've had a crush on her since age 10 when I used to watch her soaps,she still looks so beautiful wow,i love this girl,she's my type
Re: Grace Amah Opens Up About Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje by parkhurst: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.

Is Buhari Really Ok? Check Out This Photo And Judge / Biafra Anthem / Owed Salaries Is Not My Fault – Embattled Governor Aregbesola Cries Out