Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Help - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help (774 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by silvoice(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Closed
Re: Help by Mayor21(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
On jokes section?
Re: Help by Melahou(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
Go to the catholic church close to you and make inquiry on the time they start and pick up a form and fill. You maybe given other booklets as a guild

In most catholic churches attended is compulsory and lateness is not allowed

There is no room for proxy...you must be present...if you and your partner stays in the same town it's advisable you attend the course together.

I think it's 6months or so.
Re: Help by felixzo1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
silvoice:
I 'm not a catholic but love now made me a full member and i intend to wed at d church soon. We are about to start our marriage course, but i don't want my fiancee to kno that i started goin to catholic because of her , so my dear friends i need some info about dis marriage course of a thin in catholic church, cos am a novice. Pls anyone with cogent knowledge should pls educate me on what to expect before and during d proccess. Again Can it be done in proxy, Since we'v not decided on d wedding month yet?
Experienced catholic wedded couples, pls help ur brother

(1) (Reply)

Sorrowful Rape - Nigerian Nollywood Movie Review / Funny Thinngs People Coment On Social Media... / 'oga Car Owner' Reloaded..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.