Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,378 members, 7,978,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:45 PM

A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A (1590 Views)

What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
A

2 Likes

Re: A by cozy7(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Do u prefer a "RULING PRESIDENT" or an "ATHLETIC PRESIDENT "?

BUHARI CAN DO ALOT MORE THAN JUST RAISING HIS RIGHT FOOT......RUBBISH

5 Likes

Re: A by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jonathan deceiving people like the op since 2011, come march I refused to be deceived
SAIBUHARI
Re: A by samuelson06(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
pastorKosiso:
The idea that President GEJ should continue is becoming so clear, because as a country we need a strong President with strong bones and strong sense....but please oooo help me...
Can buhari raise his legs the way GEJ did?

Big fool. Who has strong sense? This man? Today, he's spotted at alter of God, tomorrow, he's spotted at alter of Demons. So clueless and confused. Lacks integrity and character.
Re: A by hungryboy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
pastorKosiso:
The idea that President GEJ should continue is becoming so clear, because as a country we need a strong President with strong bones and strong sense....but please oooo help me...
If u need a strong president with strong bones dude get Bash Ali or Samuel Peter and make 'em your president,
abeg which one be strong sense?, i hope say na sense of smell u dey talk of
because oga Jonah get big nose were im fit stand for parlour smell wetin dem cook for kitchen
Re: A by dunkem21(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
This man is very fit. It takes a good gym guy to know this.

Try that thing he did and you will stagger if you no fall

GEJ till 2019.
Re: A by Revolution: 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ok. In that case, Jonathan will become the Otueke sports coach and Buhari will become the President. Problem solved.
Re: A by Sunofgod(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
GEJ go 'Kick some Assrss' . . . .
Re: A by Revolution: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2015
Buhari for President. Jonathan for PE Teacher. Problem solved.

Re: A by chat2deen(m): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2015
TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?

JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.

TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you are. Did I ask you of the month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female pupil) You Patience, solve this problem.

PATIENCE:
Sir no bi me start d problem. Na Jega, dat boy weh de sit by d door. Make you sendam out, d problem go solve be dat.

TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to dull pupils like Jonathan and you?

PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class, Sir.

BUHARI:
(Raises hand and cuts in) Don't agree sir. They'll always fail. Dismiss them. The answer is 10.

TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10 reasons why Jonathan should be dismissed, first. Remember he's still the class captain.

BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He never wears shoes to the school.
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this classroom, that's why we can't read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class is in trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box we keep our monthly contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. Hates to be advised.

TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad qualities of a leader. So I will give you the chance to choose another class captain before the end of March. Is that okay?

ALL:
Yes sir!!, it is okay sir
Re: A by cjrane: 4:24am On Mar 08, 2015
pastorKosiso:

Buhari is a very sick old dictator.

Re: A by Revolution: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nonsense. Do you recognise the football player below? His name is Marc Vivien Foe. In this photo, his leg is raised much higher than Jonathan could ever dream of and he was one of the fittest players around. Yet, at the age of just 28 he slumped one day and died. Buhari could live to 100 years and Jonathan may not even reach Buhari's current age of 72 year. Life and death are not ours to decide.

(1) (Reply)

Did Ffk Lie About Winning His Ward? / Check Out All 2015 Election Results In Nigerian So Far / Saharareporters Plz Tell Us How Many People Did The Card Reader Record In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.