Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,905 members, 7,962,905 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu (988 Views)

I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu / I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by iwaeda: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
National Chairman of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu has said he is doing his best to make sure that President Goodluck Jonathan wins the March 28 Presidential election.Mu’azu is being criticized for not doing enough to sell the candidature of the President in the northern part of the country where he hails from.Apart from not embarking on campaigns different from the ones organised by the party’s Presidential Campaign Council in the states, he’s also being criticized for allegedly not speaking against the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.).Like Mu’azu, Buhari is from the northern part of the country.The former governor of Bauchi State however insisted that he has been working tirelessly for the re-election of the President, adding that he had been doing this in conjunction with the party’s Presidential Campaign Council.Speaking through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Tony Amadi, Mu’azu also said there was no need for him to embark on any private campaign apart from the one organised by the party.Amadi, who spoke with our correspondent on the telephone, said, “He’s working with the presidential campaign directorate. He doesn’t need to organize his own campaign.“He’s Also doing a lot of working to reconcile warring factions of the party in his state. He doesn’t rattle around unlike others. He also doesn’t go about with retinue of journalists to do his job.“The chairman is fully committed to the re-election of the President and he has been working well for this.”Also, the National Publicity Secretary of the ruling party, Mr. Olisa Metuh said as one of the founding fathers of the PDP, Mu’azu has continued to add immense value with his mature and decent approach to issues in keeping with the tradition and vision of our great party.He said this disposition has continued to attract massive support across board for the party’s presidential flag bearer, President Jonathan.

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-doing-my-best-for-jonathans-re-election-muazu/
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by smakati(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
May his best never be good enough. Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by freshness2020: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
You are trying sir we are already seeing your handiwork .....I trust you can still up ya game a step further.
..we the PDP faithfuls are also backing it up with Prayers...
..UP PDP...Forward2015

1 Like

Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by obibankz(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Is still Gej all d way, Tinibu and Traitor Ameachi for kirikiri, Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by kestolove95(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sir don't mind dem....dey shud go and blame pej and gej dat has failed nigerians
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by temitemi1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Yes you are! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by agabusta: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
GMB/PYO! The best pair to salvage Nigeria out of cluelessness and rapaciousness.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by xpac01(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hon. Mu'azu is a wise man. He has seen the writing on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
The chicken has come home to rust
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by danielmasarro: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
He doesn't need to be abusive before people realises he's really doing his job well,he's smart and know how to play the game very well..GEJ for continuity
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by bammo: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Muazu wants CHANGE
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by abiolert(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
I pity Goodluck! Even his so called chairman has secretly decamped.
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by egift(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
You better change before they throw you under the bus. In PDP na Monkey dey work and baboon dey chop.
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by MrEverest(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Don't mind them sir, they think that campaign is by peddling lies, half truths & propaganda just like Lie Mohammed & others in APC does. The people that matters in Nigeria both the enlightened elite & the poor peasants & rural farmers are solidly behind Mr president. I have mobilized my friends, family & associates to make sure they get their PVC & thumb print parallel to the umbrella come March 28.
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by arewafederation: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Campaigning for GEJ is the most difficult task on earth. No matter how hard he tries to make GEJ acceptable, he will fail.

Buhari all the way..... cool
Re: I’m Doing My Best For Jonathan’s Re-election – Mu’azu by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jonathan's work should campaign for him not not any individual.

(1) (Reply)

REMEMBER 1986? How Jonathan Saved Nigeria From Its Imminent Worst Disaster / Fayose,gej Pelted With Stone In OAU / Pdp Women Presidential Campaign Rally @ Oyo State {pictures}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.